Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:04:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Selling] Copywriting Services  (Read 2141 times)
CharlieContent (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2011, 08:43:06 AM
Last edit: June 17, 2011, 07:28:16 PM by CharlieContent

If you want to buy quality copy that really builds sales with Bitcoins, then you’ve clicked on the right thread.

I’m a professional copywriter, based in London, with many years experience of writing for big clients. I’ve written for MTV, The British Army, Viacom International, Nickelodeon, and many other famous names, gaining experience across web, print and TV.

One company paid hundreds of thousands to put my words on TV again and again. Why? They converted, and generated a substantial return on investment. If you’ve been annoyed by a direct response TV ad in the UK in the last 5 years, there’s a decent chance it was one of mine. If you’ve ever bought a product or used a service because of one, there’s an even bigger chance that it was down to me.

Simply put: I sell words that make money, and my words can be put to work for you, too.

I’m currently on sabbatical from my job as a conceptual copywriter in a big London agency. I’m taking a year off to enjoy being a new father and support my wife, who sadly can’t afford the luxury of a long career break. I really want to keep my hand in (daytime TV is killing me! Too many of my old ads!) but the terms of my contract prohibit me from taking up any freelance work while I’m away. I think they won’t mind me hammering out a few thousand words for you guys though, just so long as I’m not doing work for their competitors.

My price is 10 BTC per 1000 words.

Now, before you spit out your coffee, think about what you’re getting: a 1 to 1 service with a professional copywriter who would usually charge a day rate of £200 GBP or more. For 10 BTC, you’ll get 1000 words of truly compelling content. Content that draws the reader in, pushes them to keep reading, educates, informs, entertains and, most importantly, CONVERTS INTO SALES!

If you need copy that’s a cut above, content of a quality that you wouldn’t even expect to find on this forum, then use me. I assure you that you won’t be disappointed.

I won’t mess you around on deadlines. If I say it’ll be a day, it’ll be a day. If I say a week, you know when to expect it. If I’m too busy to do it at all, then I’ll be totally straight with you. I’m looking to build some nice relationships here, so it’s in my best interests not to mess with your shit. If I do screw things up (we’re all human) I’ll put it right ASAP.

I’ll write anything, about anything. Articles, reviews, headlines, taglines, creative content like short stories, etc. etc. I also offer discounts for topics I’m interested in, or topics that I already know a bit about.

Payment terms are half up front, half on completion, unless you’re a super established Bitcoin Forum member. For you guys, the work is done first and you pay when you’re happy.

Any questions or comments, feel free to PM me, email me at charliecontent@gmail.com or post in the thread.

Looking forward to working with you soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CharlieContent (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2011, 11:02:02 AM

Amendment:  For the first few deals, payment after completion is acceptable until I gain trust.
EPiSKiNG
Legendary

Activity: 800
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 19, 2011, 02:03:06 PM

I'm interested to see what you can do for the band I'm in... We're up and coming and are in need of a revamp of our website/wording/bio...  Take a look at Veloriomusic.com and let me know what you can do for us.

Thanks!
-EP

YOU CAN TRUST ME! EPiSKiNG-'s COINS!! BUYING / SELLING BTC - USA --- View my OTC Trading Feedback!!
<gribble> You are identified as user EPiSKiNG-, with GPG key id 721730127CD7574D, key fingerprint EBFC267F8F10EFD1FB84854D721730127CD7574D, and bitcoin address 1EPiSKiNG139bzcwTm8rxMFNfFFdanLW5K
bitjet

Activity: 696
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2011, 09:27:47 PM

I'm interested to see what you can do for the band I'm in... We're up and coming and are in need of a revamp of our website/wording/bio...  Take a look at Veloriomusic.com and let me know what you can do for us.

Thanks!
-EP

Cool band man! Playing the east coast at all? We should do a show together.

I could also use a new bio and some press release work.

CharlieContent (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2011, 11:41:27 PM

To be honest EPiSKiNG, I'm not sure how much I could do for you with that one.  What you have on the site is already well written, and more importantly it comes from someone who is actually producing the music (I assume).

If you had any specific requirements then let me know, but from what I can see it looks like you're good! Smiley
CharlieContent (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2011, 11:42:16 PM

Hi Bitjet, I'm pretty experienced with press releases, and a bio is no problem.

What kind of thing exactly are you looking for?

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2011, 05:57:34 AM

Also, the price per word in the real word is normally around 5 cents, $50 for 1000 words. So 50BTC is a perfectly fine price. If the copy is good enough, it might be worth even more than that. (Not associated with the individual, just sick of seeing people price themselves too low in bitcoins. Myself included.)
CharlieContent (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2011, 10:25:54 AM

Also, the price per word in the real word is normally around 5 cents, $50 for 1000 words. So 50BTC is a perfectly fine price. If the copy is good enough, it might be worth even more than that. (Not associated with the individual, just sick of seeing people price themselves too low in bitcoins. Myself included.)

Thanks man. I think it's a pretty fair price too. I'd never usually work for so little, but this is a community, plus I love the idea of Bitcoin. I'd be surprised to see myself doing volume here anyway, it's just for a little Bitcoin pocket money.

I should probably also mention that I won't be cashing out whatever Bitcoins I may get paid to fiat, I'll be spending them. They'll stay in the economy for one more transaction at least. Smiley
EPiSKiNG
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2011, 07:20:36 PM

Thanks!
-EP

Cool band man! Playing the east coast at all? We should do a show together.

I could also use a new bio and some press release work.

We're heading to Chicago/Kansas City/TX/AZ/CA in August, but no East Coast planned yet... If you know anyone in those areas who can hook us up with a show, I'd be much obliged!

-EP

YOU CAN TRUST ME! EPiSKiNG-'s COINS!! BUYING / SELLING BTC - USA --- View my OTC Trading Feedback!!
<gribble> You are identified as user EPiSKiNG-, with GPG key id 721730127CD7574D, key fingerprint EBFC267F8F10EFD1FB84854D721730127CD7574D, and bitcoin address 1EPiSKiNG139bzcwTm8rxMFNfFFdanLW5K
EPiSKiNG
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2011, 07:23:51 PM

To be honest EPiSKiNG, I'm not sure how much I could do for you with that one.  What you have on the site is already well written, and more importantly it comes from someone who is actually producing the music (I assume).

If you had any specific requirements then let me know, but from what I can see it looks like you're good! Smiley

We're trying to put together a press release for the tour we are taking this summer out to Chicago, IL (from California) and back... We have a press kit that we've already made, and a decent video for club owners/promoters to check out, but the press release could hopefully spark a buzz in the towns that we are going to...  I don't really know where your expertise lies, but it sounds like you've worked with great bands in the past, and we would love to benefit from you however possible....  Maybe just dig around our social network sites and google and see what we're missing?

Thank you!
-Eric D. Powers

Orbixx

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2011, 02:02:17 PM

Hi mate,

We provide Web Hosting and VPS services, though we'd like to make sure our use of language on the site is the best for converting visitors into sales.

What about a quick consultation on use of language on our website to ramp up conversion rates? Get in touch on our contact page if you're interested. (if you want to call up, my extension is 200)
CharlieContent (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2011, 07:27:56 PM

Hi all, just to let you know that I'm back in business! Price is now 10 BTC per 1000 words copy.

Please get in touch if you are interested.

Thanks,

Charlie
Danijel Habek

Activity: 189

View Profile
November 06, 2012, 09:45:14 AM

Hi,

Are you still offering your copywriting service?
If so, I'd like to order 1kilo or more words from you for a customer site I'm making.

The content is targeted for customers that would want to buy a property, and it should be published at the following page http://www.cb-vile.hr/about.html.

There is a realtor site that has the property on sale, http://remax.hr/300031022-336?Lang=en-US, here's the link to the site where you can get somewhat more info about the property.

Let me know if you're interested, and I'll provide any further informations you need to get it done.

Thanks,
Danijel

Quote from: TraderTimm
For me, bitcoin is freedom that I never thought I'd see in my lifetime.
2weiX
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1005

this space intentionally left blank

View Profile
November 06, 2012, 10:02:57 AM

also interested in some work for my store(s).
if you're still doing this, PM me plz.
CharlieContent (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2012, 11:12:51 AM

PMs sent. Thanks guys.
Danijel Habek

Activity: 189

View Profile
November 20, 2012, 07:21:18 AM

What I got from Charlie was a remarkable copy written for my website project mentioned a few posts above.

More to this, the client was extremely satisfied once I've sent him Charlie's copy, as the previous copies that I've hired another writer was turned down in not so kind words.

The fact that Charlie is a man of his words, and if he says It will take a day more to get the job done the way he think is best, You better take him for granted, as this man sure knows his stuff, and know he is working in your best interest.

Hiring Charlie to get this job done, returned the client confidence in my competence in choosing what is good for his interests.

Thank you Charlie, and If I need any writing services in the future, I'm sure I'll knock on your doors again.

Here's the excerpt from the copy Charlie wrote for my client, and I'll post the link to complete work once I'm finished with the site:

"

The Croatian Adriatic coast is perhaps one of the world’s best kept secrets. This
unspoiled stretch of clear blue coastline is a stunning holiday destination, and
also makes for a blissful home. Lovran is undoubtedly the jewel in the Adriatic’s
crown. Once the favourite destination of Austro-Hungarian royalty, it remains
one of the region’s premier tourist attractions. It’s very rare that a property of
this quality comes up for sale in the area.

Villa Qube is a stunning house. Tasteful, yet extravagant, this beautiful home is
situated in the perfect coastline location. Designed by an award winning young
architect, aesthetic brilliance and impeccable taste can be seen in every aspect of
the house.

Villa Qube’s architectural style is unmistakably contemporary, yet it blends in
seamlessly with the rich cultural and historical heritage of the area. While many
similar houses may jut out incongruously from both the natural and cultural
landscape, Villa Qube’s subtle modernism fits effortlessly into the surroundings.

"

Quote from: TraderTimm
For me, bitcoin is freedom that I never thought I'd see in my lifetime.
2weiX
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1005

this space intentionally left blank

View Profile
November 20, 2012, 07:37:13 AM

looking forward to my text :-D
CharlieContent (OP)

View Profile