Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:44:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Make unlimited Bitcoins with Cex.io vouchers  (Read 1330 times)
sydneyjames (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 02:52:28 AM

Just made an article on how I can make unlimited cash with Cex.io vouchers. Pretty basic but people new to Cex.io or just looking to make fast cash may be interested - http://freebitcoinsinstantly.blogspot.com/p/bitcoin.html

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
byt411

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 05:52:47 PM

What a stupid method, why would people buy the vouchers on eBay? Only complete retards would do so, and I doubt that many of them exist.
sydneyjames (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2014, 01:41:22 AM

What a stupid method, why would people buy the vouchers on eBay? Only complete retards would do so, and I doubt that many of them exist.

Umm.. yeah it may be stupid but people are buying them all day for easily double the price they are on Cex.io. I don't get why someone would either but there's tons of people that I guess don't know how to get Bitcoins elsewhere buying them up. Check the completed listings before you just assume no one would buy these when you really have no idea - http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_sacat=0&_from=R40&_nkw=cex.io+vouchers&LH_Complete=1&rt=nc
Tons of people making a living on selling these vouchers on ebay or sites like fiver etc.
Unluckyduck

Activity: 359
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 02:02:50 AM

Umm.. yeah it may be stupid but people are buying them all day for easily double the price they are on Cex.io. I don't get why someone would either but there's tons of people that I guess don't know how to get Bitcoins elsewhere buying them up. Check the completed listings before you just assume no one would buy these when you really have no idea - http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_sacat=0&_from=R40&_nkw=cex.io+vouchers&LH_Complete=1&rt=nc
Tons of people making a living on selling these vouchers on ebay or sites like fiver etc.
And I'm sure your aware the chargebacks on bitcoin related sales are rife on Ebay?
byt411

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 02:10:37 AM

And I'm sure your aware the chargebacks on bitcoin related sales are rife on Ebay?

There is also a 10% Ebay fee, and how do you know that prople buy them? They are just listings.
olliec420

Activity: 198
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 02:13:54 AM

There is also a 10% Ebay fee, and how do you know that prople buy them? They are just listings.

There is a way to see items that sell.  Check completed listings as a filter on the left when signed in.
sydneyjames (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2014, 02:21:43 AM

Yes and it should be mentioned, I've sold thousands of dollars of Bitcoins on ebay and you can lose all your money easily. Most the time its people with hacked ebay accounts and you can avoid getting them to buy your stuff by, for example having them verify there paypal phone with you, or there's couple other sure fire methods.
These are easier than Bitcoins to sell but, you should still take precautions, like always having the buyer verify his Cex.io account with you before sending him the code etc. If you take these steps most the time you will scare off hackers.
This being said, I still would recommend selling in small quantities to avoid losing a lot and you may still deal with a hacker from time to time but the payoff is well worth it.
Also, Ebay is slowly (very VERY slowly) but surely taking not and changing its ways with digital currency. Just recently they starting a new selling category specifically for digital currency. I'm guessing  in the future Ebay/Paypal will take note of Bitcoins in its disputes as there's a large amount people wanting this and Ebay is talking about completely implementing Btc in the future.
Anyways, Thanks for mentioning!
sydneyjames (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2014, 02:29:19 AM

There is a way to see items that sell.  Check completed listings as a filter on the left when signed in.

Yeah, if you go to the link all the listings in green are sold and it tell the date they sold from newest to oldest. http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_sacat=0&_from=R40&_nkw=cex.io+vouchers&LH_Complete=1&rt=nc

Its at the bottom in refinement setting (Show Only) >>>> (Completed listings) Smiley
Unluckyduck

Activity: 359
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 02:34:30 AM

Yes and it should be mentioned, I've sold thousands of dollars of Bitcoins on ebay and you can lose all your money easily. Most the time its people with hacked ebay accounts and you can avoid getting them to buy your stuff by, for example having them verify there paypal phone with you, or there's couple other sure fire methods.
These are easier than Bitcoins to sell but, you should still take precautions, like always having the buyer verify his Cex.io account with you before sending him the code etc. If you take these steps most the time you will scare off hackers.
This being said, I still would recommend selling in small quantities to avoid losing a lot and you may still deal with a hacker from time to time but the payoff is well worth it.
Also, Ebay is slowly (very VERY slowly) but surely taking not and changing its ways with digital currency. Just recently they starting a new selling category specifically for digital currency. I'm guessing  in the future Ebay/Paypal will take note of Bitcoins in its disputes as there's a large amount people wanting this and Ebay is talking about completely implementing Btc in the future.
Im sure anyone savvy enough to want to get involved in mining probably will just go straight to the source rather than through a marked up intermediary. But good luck to you.
sydneyjames (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2014, 02:42:18 AM

Im sure anyone savvy enough to want to get involved in mining probably will just go straight to the source rather than through a marked up intermediary. But good luck to you.

Thanks and yes, anyone who knows anything about Bitcoins or mining will but people are buying these up left and right off Ebay and other online market sites. I'm guessing because, they don't know how to get Bitcoins and want to give them out as gifts or just to try it out etc...
Este Nuno
Legendary

Activity: 826

amarha

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 04:11:19 PM

A huge amount of people buying bitcoin related things on ebay are scammers. Becareful.
sydneyjames (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2014, 05:21:01 PM

A huge amount of people buying bitcoin related things on ebay are scammers. Becareful.

Yes, they are. as I mentioned in my previous post, there are precautions to take that scare away scammers/make it safe for you;) Just do some good research on these methods first and never sell in large quantity's no matter how legit a buyer seems.
Cryptopher
Legendary

Activity: 1789
Merit: 1008

Keep it dense, yeah?

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 08:48:36 PM

Just made an article on how I can make unlimited cash with Cex.io vouchers. Pretty basic but people new to Cex.io or just looking to make fast cash may be interested - http://freebitcoinsinstantly.blogspot.com/p/bitcoin.html

My main gripe is with the use of the word unlimited.

Firstly the title claims unlimited bitcoins yet goes on to discuss unlimited cash. Secondly unlimited bitcoins isn't possible, we know them to be a finite resource. Finally this is bullshit.

sydneyjames (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2014, 02:03:26 AM

My main gripe is with the use of the word unlimited.

Firstly the title claims unlimited bitcoins yet goes on to discuss unlimited cash. Secondly unlimited bitcoins isn't possible, we know them to be a finite resource. Finally this is bullshit.

Well technically impossible to get "unlimited" anything. By Unlimited, I meant there's no limit to how much can be made with this method. Second, getting cash is the same as getting getting Bitcoins since you can transfer cash instantly into Bitcoins with Coinbase with the click of a button. Fair enough if you don't like the method but some people may so I think we can all agree a easy way to make money with Bitcoins is worth sharing.
agoraadnim

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 12:49:57 AM

Nice. I've definitely made some cash with this.

❂❂❂How I make a living with Bitcoins
Free Bitcoin Methods
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: