Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 11:59:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Loan for house  (Read 1556 times)
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 04:19:53 AM

I'm requesting a loan for a house so I can play music for a week before the economy turns to dank and world peace is created in the holly springs area.

In ten days I will release dankcoin and be the richest man in the world.  You see, people are realizing money doesn't do things, we do things.  Money really just slows us down from progressing and evolving as a species.

I'm creating a society around here where people will share with each other and live as a family, as we are all one race on one planet.  I'm going to go house to house and spread the philosophy of exchanging spiritual energy, happiness, peace, instead of greed for material items.

But I would like to rent a house for week or so to become one with myself and prepare myself for when dankcoin launches, the world may or may not be in a state of distress.  At that point I would need to hop on my bike and spread peace through the good ole u s of a.

So a house would really help me prepare spiritually and musically.  I want to create some art for the world, for you, before I take the road.

You will be repaid in sufficient funds of dankcoin and inner peace, which you will make you a very rich person.

I just need assistance as my parents are very anti freewill and I need to be able to have a place to sing and play guitar for the world to hear.

https://soundcloud.com/dankm

We all know the usd has to end at some point so it would really be beneficial for everyone if we contributed as a group to make the transition an easy process for everyone.

We are a family and I hope we can help each other accomplish positive things to result in win win situations.

The government doesn't have to make the transition hard, but I'm unsure if they will try to resist and dictate martial law.  I know the superiors really want heaven but we will see how it plays out, hopefully there doesn't have to be any turmoil.

Any help would be appreciated, whether help getting me a house or musical equipment to upgrade the sound quality.  It will resonate throughout the universe, here is your chance to change the world.

peace and namaste

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 11:33:08 AM

Don't worry dank, life is perfect!
deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 11:57:11 AM

Dank wont stop trolling lending section.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 04:28:55 PM

Stop trolling me, thanks.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 04:34:48 PM

Someone please give me their perspective of what they think will happen when an economy collapses.

Do you not see a plausible scenario where an individual that has surpassed the point of return of judgement by his peers that he has nothing left to do in life but prove himself right?

I've experienced several hard proof impossibilities in my life and you can doubt my word if you wish but you're only doubting yourself in the end.

Trista354

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 04:43:40 PM

dank, need more information:full name, country, address, etc...
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 04:45:15 PM

Name is Sean Martin, I live in Holly Springs, NC and am looking for a small place around the area.

I need to get away from my hateful family, they just drove me into a depression for the first time in a year while I just had possibly unsurpassed inner peace just two weeks ago.

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 06:20:58 PM

Do you not see a plausible scenario where an individual that has surpassed the point of return of judgement by his peers that he has nothing left to do in life but prove himself right?

Um...sure...

And what does this have to do with the price of tea in China?

ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 08:16:53 PM

Someone please give me their perspective of what they think will happen when an economy collapses.

I've experienced several hard proof impossibilities in my life and you can doubt my word if you wish but you're only doubting yourself in the end.

I think if the economy collapses we get to go looting! Right? RIGHT?! Or maybe not. We'll just start using other things to trade. "Want that McDonald's meal? Trade me your sister for a day!" Sounds interesting.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
acs267

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 08:22:02 PM

How do you feel when people from Shroomery think you're insane?
smracer
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1055
Merit: 1020

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 08:31:48 PM

http://www.zillow.com/homes/for_rent/Holly-Springs-NC/house_type/25165_rid/days_sort/35.720455,-78.710175,35.502186,-79.023972_rect/11_zm/
thebrit

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Make the Bitcoin, don't let the Bitcoin make you.

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 12:00:35 AM

Shut up dank.

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 12:05:40 AM

Leave Dank alone.

He is not getting anyone's coins, so don't worry.

He is just a lost soul who needs help.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 04:44:15 AM

Um...sure...

You sound like your screws are coming loose buddy, might want to reread that and then reevaluate your life a lil.

How do you feel when people from Shroomery think you're insane?

Good, because I know the truth is that they're insane and their judgmental perception has no bearing over my true reality.

And even better because people speak up for me and believe in me there.  About the only people that love me today, but everyone will love me tomorrow.

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 05:01:25 AM

Um...sure...

You sound like your screws are coming loose buddy, might want to reread that and then reevaluate your life a lil.

I might want to re-evaluate MY life.... uh huh.

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/what_does_that_have_to_do_with_the_price_of_tea_in_China

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 06:06:25 AM

Any help would be infinitely appreciated at this time.  I don't have a house to live at and have enough money for a few days at a hotel.

I have $3000 of guitar equipment and a $3000 motorcycle to back up the loan.  A $2000-3000 loan would be significant and provide enough time for me to release dankcoin and further establish and produce dankmusic to another degree.

In return I would offer interest of your choosing and inner peace knowing that you helped change the world significantly.  Squall made the leap back in 2012 and enabled me to become who I am significantly.  I am eternally gracious to him and will fulfill my obligations, hence why I am still posting years later with the same account.  I value my word, my destiny, my peace and the music festival significantly more than any amount of money could offer.  Money cannot buy you the universe but working together, we can have both.

World peace has been delayed enough, a loan would significantly catalyze the process and my ability to prove myself to the world.  Reap in the feeling of true peace with yourself and the world and live life fearlessly as I do.  United we stand, divided we fall.

KingOfSports

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 06:17:10 AM

Any help would be infinitely appreciated at this time.  I don't have a house to live at and have enough money for a few days at a hotel.

I have $3000 of guitar equipment and a $3000 motorcycle to back up the loan.  A $2000-3000 loan would be significant and provide enough time for me to release dankcoin and further establish and produce dankmusic to another degree.

In return I would offer interest of your choosing and inner peace knowing that you helped change the world significantly.  Squall made the leap back in 2012 and enabled me to become who I am significantly.  I am eternally gracious to him and will fulfill my obligations, hence why I am still posting years later with the same account.  I value my word, my destiny, my peace and the music festival significantly more than any amount of money could offer.  Money cannot buy you the universe but working together, we can have both.

World peace has been delayed enough, a loan would significantly catalyze the process and my ability to prove myself to the world.  Reap in the feeling of true peace with yourself and the world and live life fearlessly as I do.  United we stand, divided we fall.
IF your motorcycle is really worth $3000- Sign over your motorcycle to me and I'll give you $1200 loan, 20% annual interest, charged biweekly.

Or sell it to me for $2000. IF I deem it worth $3000.

YOU BRING IT TO ME. I live in southern Michigan.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 06:33:38 AM

I have no capacity to ride to Michigan.  And I don't want to sell her, she's the perfect bike for me and I wouldn't even want to trade her for a newer one.  I can prove ownership of all these items through photos if you want.  The bike is a 02 zx6r and the amplifier is a DSL100H amp head with a vintage 1960 4 speaker stack and a $1200 american strat.  I would also like to keep the guitar, as it's an invaluable tool to my disposal.  The amp is $1600 of equipment itself or so and I have a $200 pedal that I could do away with for a loan.

Forgot to mention, I also have a Roland GR-55 guitar synthesizer which cost $700-800 new.  Could use that and the amp to cover debts if I am unable to fulfill it otherwise, though I truly don't see it being a worry given a month or two.  I'm very confident that dankcoin will succeed, and I'm not the only one.

I do appreciate your consideration though.

I live in central NC if anyone could meet locally to discuss.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 02:02:38 PM

Don't worry dank, life is perfect!

Life is perfect. Smiley

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 02:23:36 PM

Any help would be infinitely appreciated at this time.  I don't have a house to live at and have enough money for a few days at a hotel.

So your parent's finally smartened up and kicked you out of the house?

Excellent - now you finally can get a job and start contributing to society - or become a homeless bum.

No one one here will give you a loan without collateral.  If you do provide collateral, and someone "loans" you money - that money should be paid directly to Squall, who you have stopped making payments to.

Forgot to mention, I also have a Roland GR-55 guitar synthesizer which cost $700-800 new.  Could use that and the amp to cover debts if I am unable to fulfill it otherwise, though I truly don't see it being a worry given a month or two.

Excellent.  Will you be sending those to squall?

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: