Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:09:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying .75BTC, I have Western Union / Perfect Money / Bank Transfer  (Read 1055 times)
bitswipe (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 06:41:49 AM

I'm looking to buy .75BTC

I will not go first unless your trust rating is green with valid trusts from other users, though I am fine with an escrow Smiley
I can pay you via Western Union, Perfect Money or Bank Transfer, all of which I am willing to pay $350USD ($15 above current price) to expedite the deal!

Thank you!
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shdvb
Legendary

Activity: 1606
Merit: 1001

Click the globe below to talk on live chat!

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 07:40:19 AM

HI I am okay with 350$(if you cover Wu fees),let me know~

Buy/Sell/Exchange Bitcoins|LiveChat|Escrow| WeChat:btcotc2014/Telegram:@mingxingxu,Email:shdvb@hotmail.com.
deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 11:19:38 AM

Pm me I am ok with western Union

waqas

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 12:55:19 PM

I can give you this 0.75 for perfect money and your rate is also ok for me now waiting for your reply

lyth0s
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 03:38:07 AM

For $350 I'll give you 0.67BTC

If you want 0.75BTC that'll cost $385. All via Western Union with you paying the fee. PM me if you're interested.

I've been on these forums for a while, no negative feedback and have done a fair amount of trades all with success.

Monero - Truly Anonymous Digital Cash. Bitcoin Reading List 2017
bitswipe (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 06:15:50 AM

If you want 0.75BTC that'll cost $385. All via Western Union with you paying the fee. PM me if you're interested.

I've been on these forums for a while, no negative feedback and have done a fair amount of trades all with success.
Sending you a PM now !
clubminer

Activity: 392

Let's get rich together

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 06:34:30 AM

Sending you a PM now !

if you want send $350, I can give 0.70 BTC via WU or MG.  (fees paid by you) Smiley

bitswipe (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 06:45:14 AM

Sending you a PM now !

if you want send $350, I can give 0.70 BTC via WU or MG.  (fees paid by you) Smiley

I PM'd you waiting response...

Anyone else please PM
ashish12

Activity: 353

BITCOIN

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 07:07:40 AM

pm'ed u
ClubCrypto

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 11:15:53 AM

I think you can Change you PM To BTC Here
https://p2pchange.is/

Automatic PM-BTC

bitswipe (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 11:44:35 AM

Automatic PM-BTC

i would rather do this deal with a bitcointalk member manually considering I have lost a lot in those type of sites.
corado

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 12:37:05 PM

Automatic PM-BTC

i would rather do this deal with a bitcointalk member manually considering I have lost a lot in those type of sites.

Hi bitswipe

I sent you pm and ready provide btc to you

accept escrow DannyHamilton or Tomatocage or localbitcoins.com

rate bitstamp +3%

wu mg fees we will split 50/50
or pm accept

I ready send first BTC to escrow LBTC or DannyHamilton or Tomatocage

waiting for you
take care
corado

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 08:52:28 AM
Last edit: May 17, 2014, 09:18:22 AM by corado

I will not go first unless your trust rating is green with valid trusts from other users, though I am fine with an escrow Smiley
I can pay you via Western Union, Perfect Money or Bank Transfer, all of which I am willing to pay $350USD ($15 above current price) to expedite the deal!

Thank you!

This guy bitswipe is very much suspicious better stay away from this guy

I was msged them for deal and offer them can give them my 0.75 BTC for thier 350 USD Perfect money and they replied me that they can NOT send first but escrow welcome so then I offered them I can send them first if they able to show me proof live that they really got any pm funds

then they agreed and finally replied me via email and send me link as below

https://perfectmoney.is/public_view.html?id=8509343

I am verified and have a lot of trust listed on my account, I wouldn't scam. I have also done a lot of deals on bitcointalk but people do not leave trust because I do not ask for it.

You can send first 16tkwJkLpNoyACRaVR9nBdfocG4dCVesQE

I will send the PM as soon as the funds hit my account

IF you do not trust me we can do partial payments, you can send .3BTC, I will send .3BTC worth of Perfect Money (bitstamp +3%) to your account.

Or, if you like we can use an escrow, your choice.

Thank you
[/color][/b]

LOL
as you can see above link all info hide NO show balance NO email id NO country nothing so? how ever I can verify if this pm account empty or have any balance or even if this account belong to this guy or not

so I asked them just enable public view in your pm account for balance show and your email id and your country

and after it they never ever reply back me as they NOT got even 1 cent and they willing to scam peoples via asking send them first or offered fake escrow service

some other forum members informed me that they claimed that they sent perfect money funds to escrower Tomatocage
LOL
Tomatocage can you please reply back here and confirm if this guy ever contact you and sent you any pm funds?
you ever accept pm funds for hold as escrow??

waiting for Tomatocage reply here

thanks
ashish12

Activity: 353

BITCOIN

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 09:34:42 AM

exactly be careful from op
sergiom

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 02:39:57 PM

I'll sell .75BTC via Western Union if you agree to go first considering you have been accused here a few times by a few members.

PM me
bitswipe (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 02:45:10 PM

I'll sell .75BTC via Western Union if you agree to go first considering you have been accused here a few times by a few members.

PM me

OK I will go first, I can see you've done a few deals here.
PM'ing you now.
clubminer

Let's get rich together

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 03:10:54 PM

PM me

OK I will go first, I can see you've done a few deals here.
PM'ing you now.

I already send PM you since 2 days ago, you told agree want buy from me.  but never reply until now from you. Are you serious??  Smiley

sovize

Activity: 73

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 06:19:28 PM

Thank you!

This guy bitswipe is very much suspicious better stay away from this guy

I was msged them for deal and offer them can give them my 0.75 BTC for thier 350 USD Perfect money and they replied me that they can NOT send first but escrow welcome so then I offered them I can send them first if they able to show me proof live that they really got any pm funds

then they agreed and finally replied me via email and send me link as below

https://perfectmoney.is/public_view.html?id=8509343

I am verified and have a lot of trust listed on my account, I wouldn't scam. I have also done a lot of deals on bitcointalk but people do not leave trust because I do not ask for it.

You can send first 16tkwJkLpNoyACRaVR9nBdfocG4dCVesQE

I will send the PM as soon as the funds hit my account

IF you do not trust me we can do partial payments, you can send .3BTC, I will send .3BTC worth of Perfect Money (bitstamp +3%) to your account.

Or, if you like we can use an escrow, your choice.

Thank you
[/color][/b]

LOL
as you can see above link all info hide NO show balance NO email id NO country nothing so? how ever I can verify if this pm account empty or have any balance or even if this account belong to this guy or not

so I asked them just enable public view in your pm account for balance show and your email id and your country

and after it they never ever reply back me as they NOT got even 1 cent and they willing to scam peoples via asking send them first or offered fake escrow service

some other forum members informed me that they claimed that they sent perfect money funds to escrower Tomatocage
LOL
Tomatocage can you please reply back here and confirm if this guy ever contact you and sent you any pm funds?
you ever accept pm funds for hold as escrow??

waiting for Tomatocage reply here

thanks

OP you ready trade on localbitcoins.com?

I have ready funded BTC on LBTC and accept perfect money wu from you

but seems you Never got any money , many peoples claimed you never reply once they ask escrow you

why not you show your live pm balance proof here?Huh?
bitswipe (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 10:54:53 AM

deal done with sergiom, thank you sergiom Smiley
clubminer

Let's get rich together

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 04:07:29 PM

PM me

hello? are you deal with him?  Smiley

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: