Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:09:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Removed.  (Read 1640 times)
AdvertisementCoin (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 09:16:12 AM
Last edit: May 16, 2014, 07:00:28 AM by AdvertisementCoin

Since some people here have trust issues, we will continue development silently.
We will be back Smiley (And hope the bad trust ratings will be removed..)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sonysasankan

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 09:21:48 AM

That is a little too convenient without an Escrow don't you agree?

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
dertalseidm

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 09:22:16 AM

look insteresting
sonysasankan

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 09:41:13 AM

We understand your concern. We are currently looking at the available escrow options.
The issue we are currently facing is that the wallet is running on testnet which means the escrow would have to hold the coins for approx. 2 weeks.
Since we don't know how many IPO orders will come we need a reliable source to keep track of all transactions.
If you don't feel confident with allowing us to do these transactions we would like to ask you to wait until a proper escrow is selected.
We will update the main post with this information, thank you for sharing.

They why don't you add that bit of info on the OP immediately instead of encouraging noobs to send the payment directly to you? Also I don't understand what you are saying about the escrow.... are you saying you are having difficulty finding an escrow? You want recommendations?

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
(O_O;)

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 09:50:37 AM

there is an IPO.no,thanks.
Good luck to you though.
lolcoind

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 09:55:56 AM

IPO ! 
but look good
givemeyourcoin

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 09:58:18 AM

will you plz give me all of your coin? Grin
sonysasankan

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 10:02:09 AM

We understand your concern. We are currently looking at the available escrow options.
The issue we are currently facing is that the wallet is running on testnet which means the escrow would have to hold the coins for approx. 2 weeks.
Since we don't know how many IPO orders will come we need a reliable source to keep track of all transactions.
If you don't feel confident with allowing us to do these transactions we would like to ask you to wait until a proper escrow is selected.

They why don't you add that bit of info on the OP immediately instead of encouraging noobs to send the payment directly to you? Also I don't understand what you are saying about the escrow.... are you saying you are having difficulty finding an escrow? You want recommendations?

As stated in the original post this post is a work in progress, we are constantly updating it with revelant information such as this (we added it immediatly after responding to you).
We are currently looking into the escrow options, please feel free to give us recommendations, they are very welcome.
Our only goal currently, is finding a proper trusted escrow that can provide us with keeping track of all transactions and release them within a short timeframe after the wallet has been released.

Although we are an experienced team, having an IPO is new to us, the DEV's know how to handle the software part, but a project this large is new to all of us.
We hope you can understand this and look forward to your recommendations.

Why is the information about sending the payments to you directly still there in the OP? We've had scams where the escrow was introduced late intentionally and the early investors already gave their money to the dev, and those people lost their money when the scam was discovered. And what's with the BS about testnet. What does that have anything to do with an escrow. The escrow keeps a record of who paid how much and you keep an open excel sheet online on how much ADS they will receive. The escrow will hand over the BTC to you once the IPO ADS of investors are released to them. You do not need to hand over the ADS to the escrow.

Bitram

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 10:03:48 AM

Would there be aftermarket for this one ?
CryptoBrother

Activity: 252

I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 10:11:51 AM

Sorry but:

IPO 4% = 20,000,000 with price for 125 satoshi per coin?

With current rate for coins it´s to high risk...

Here i give You screen with coins ~500,000,000 mln coins.

as You can see price are diffrent but mostly below 125....

MSC and Quark are higher but look for them....

even Shibe which was good project is lower...

2. For me all this text is about everything and about nothing...
It´s like You made it not for people...
Look at popular coins They are simply and easy to understand.

You can get success only if:

X11
POS/POW or 1st POW later POW
Bix echanges - mintpal allcrypt bittrex
good source
max 100.000.000mln coins

I love the ACES dev for giving me my investment back Smiley
sonysasankan

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 10:27:11 AM

We understand your concerns about scams, that's why we have added the part that we advise people to wait for an escrow if they want.

Listen dude... that's usually what the scammers all say. If you are not going to take down that info about sending the money to you directly, I'm doing to have to conclude that you are indeed trying to scam people with a good idea.

If you want investments to continue your work, get a loan from BTCJammer. Its fairly easy if you are able to prove your identities and are credible characters. You can tehn pay back the loan from your IPO after the coin is launched.

yingxue

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 10:27:33 AM

We aim to start an online advertisement platform based on and including the "ADS" currency.

ho, the purpose is so wonderful, I think you have a dream, but , I do not know whether the coin will have a future or not... Tongue

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins.SqdcczSRQC3GZ1Z1Nnp8ETPZozVPGwK2Z7
CryptoBrother

Activity: 252

I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 10:29:45 AM

There is problem that Long term coins with small amount are going to fail here after 1 week..

I want to say that i don´t know why but users here prefer to have

12243523543513515XXXNAME coins worth 0.00000001$ each one

than

1234XXXNAME coins worth 0.10$ each one...

If You want to give them free coins they will love You so much.

Good that You are going with Your own idea and for usre Your community gonna be full of quality people.

Coins like Shibe cat and all clones of Blackcoin and DogeCoin are full of kids and fake community...

You need to pass of them... This is now business not just launch new coin for people...

The competitors gonna make new accounts here just to posts some fake comments under Your thread, they gonna send Your posts to moderators.. etc.. You know what I´m talking about Smiley

It´s not so easy now to launch coin even if Your idea is good. You need to think like markter in place full of kids.

I love the ACES dev for giving me my investment back Smiley
sonysasankan

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 11:15:18 AM

Potential scammer alert thread opened.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=609771

Good people please do your due deligence by leaving your thoughts on the OP's trust rating.

sonysasankan

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 11:40:26 AM

We are aware someone is making new posts to influence our trust-rate.

Criticism is one thing, starting a smear-campaign is another.
What did we do to deserve this? We are very open in our communications and they leave us no time to adjust to the comments of users.
We have worked very hard, especially the last weeks on the software part, and now, in a (for us) new IPO world we directly get receive this?

We already stated we are working on escrow or loan-options and clearly state that people should not buy into an IPO if they don't trust us handling the transactions.

However, this smear-campaign will not stop us from achieving our goal, which is (with or without external funding), completing and maintaining our project.

(This is also the only message we will dedicate to these new posts and will not lower ourselves to join them in their quest of bringing us down in their newly made posts.)

Cut the crap. You had time to add the "looking for escrow" line but did not have time to take down your "how to invest" procedure? Are there any gurantees that you are not going to run away? If you want to earn some credibility, post the ANN from your real account. That way, people will be able to check you out and your reputations and will be more inclined to give you their money while others can "wait for the escrow to come". What was the need to make a new account and ask for money? Anything wrong with the real account?

1024KB

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 12:01:12 PM

Algorithm: To be decided yet. It will definitely NOT be SHA or SCRYPT.

Gooodbye
dertalseidm

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:05:05 PM

hope you successful
Stepha

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:10:22 PM

no website, no wallet, nothing have done, just want to scam?

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!. T7wYxESgQdDn3juMeRMRAM9a6KobQA9y4A
wosch

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:27:43 PM

What's wrong with the people?
Just be patient and let the devs do their work.
The Thread was started this morning!!!
Wait some days and then decide if you wanna join the IPO or wait til release or just go ahead...
 Roll Eyes
michaelsss

Activity: 293

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 03:00:26 PM

yes  , if i wanna invest it , i must use escrow ,it's my rule never can be broken.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: