Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:28:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Twunk Tank  (Read 5697 times)
paraipan
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1004

Firstbits: 1pirata

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2012, 01:09:02 AM

Casascius started working on something  https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Casascius_Bitcoin_POS_system
dunno what the status is

BTCitcoin: An Idea Worth Saving - Q&A with bitcoins on rugatu.com - Check my rep
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2012, 01:16:21 AM

If memory serves me well, Matthew N. Wright once accused Atlas of being a leach (paraphrased). I now believe that Matthew is the leach. He stole took my idea and has re-branded it without even giving me credit. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that he took his magazine idea, albeit a great one, from somebody else. All I'm requesting is for Matthew to acknowledge that he got the idea for Twunker from this thread and offer up an apology to me.

~Bruno~

And what idea would that be?

This thread entitled Bitcoin Twank Tank (formally Bitcoin Think Tank) vs Matthew's thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=61512.0

~Bruno~

Edit: He even reworded my tag line: "A place to express your brainfarts to the community with the hope that one day..." VS "Brainfart on the internet?"

Do you have proof it was your idea, before he made it? Can't you like sue him in the International Bitcoin Court?

My proof is with the time stamps on both our threads. Tell me more about how I can sue his slanty-eye ass in this IBC.
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
January 30, 2012, 01:30:05 AM

Casascius started working on something  https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Casascius_Bitcoin_POS_system
dunno what the status is

Excellent. 
paraipan
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1004

Firstbits: 1pirata

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2012, 01:43:46 AM

dunno what the status is

Excellent. 

i guess you could contact him if you want to know more

BTCitcoin: An Idea Worth Saving - Q&A with bitcoins on rugatu.com - Check my rep
legolouman

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Decent Programmer to boot!

View Profile
January 30, 2012, 06:10:02 AM

If memory serves me well, Matthew N. Wright once accused Atlas of being a leach (paraphrased). I now believe that Matthew is the leach. He stole took my idea and has re-branded it without even giving me credit. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that he took his magazine idea, albeit a great one, from somebody else. All I'm requesting is for Matthew to acknowledge that he got the idea for Twunker from this thread and offer up an apology to me.

~Bruno~

This thread entitled Bitcoin Twank Tank (formally Bitcoin Think Tank) vs Matthew's thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=61512.0

~Bruno~

Edit: He even reworded my tag line: "A place to express your brainfarts to the community with the hope that one day..." VS "Brainfart on the internet?"

Do you have proof it was your idea, before he made it? Can't you like sue him in the International Bitcoin Court?

My proof is with the time stamps on both our threads. Tell me more about how I can sue his slanty-eye ass in this IBC.

In the true honor of off topic, you can kick, scream, whine, and moan. Then hope a mod or theymos does something.

Or

Make a good thread wih your proof(s). Call him out, call in the community, and get him slammed. Id personally treat this as scamming,  so go about it as such.

If you love me, you'd give me a Satoshi!
BTC - 1MSzGKh5znbrcEF2qTrtrWBm4ydH5eT49f
LTC - LYeJrmYQQvt6gRQxrDz66XTwtkdodx9udz
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2012, 02:23:49 PM

~Bruno~

~Bruno~

In the true honor of off topic, you can kick, scream, whine, and moan. Then hope a mod or theymos does something.

Or

Make a good thread wih your proof(s). Call him out, call in the community, and get him slammed. Id personally treat this as scamming,  so go about it as such.

I've been twunking, and to the tell you the twuth, it's just not worth it. If Matthew wants to take my Twillion Dollar Bitcoin ideas, re-brand them, then call them his own, let him have at it. I've got more ideas to come, some worth several twillion. Me and my tweam (pictured below) are working hard on the next big Bitcoin twingy. Once released, it will knock your alpaca socks off.

legolouman

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Decent Programmer to boot!

View Profile
January 31, 2012, 01:33:30 AM

~Bruno~

~Bruno~

Or

Make a good thread wih your proof(s). Call him out, call in the community, and get him slammed. Id personally treat this as scamming,  so go about it as such.

I've been twunking, and to the tell you the twuth, it's just not worth it. If Matthew wants to take my Twillion Dollar Bitcoin ideas, re-brand them, then call them his own, let him have at it. I've got more ideas to come, some worth several twillion. Me and my tweam (pictured below) are working hard on the next big Bitcoin twingy. Once released, it will knock your alpaca socks off.

You should see these new socks I just made, for alpacas! What an idea I came up with
 Lollooololololol

If you love me, you'd give me a Satoshi!
BTC - 1MSzGKh5znbrcEF2qTrtrWBm4ydH5eT49f
LTC - LYeJrmYQQvt6gRQxrDz66XTwtkdodx9udz
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2012, 01:53:58 AM

You have the prettiest eyes.
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
January 31, 2012, 01:57:56 AM

Step 1:  Create a Bitcoin card that swipes like a credit card.

Step 6:  Voila!  You now have a credit card POS machine that all merchants are already familiar with, but it will also work with Bitcoins. 

Voila! You just gave your private key to the merchant so they can rob you blind at their leisure. 
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
January 31, 2012, 02:24:12 AM
Last edit: January 31, 2012, 06:59:31 PM by the joint

Step 1:  Create a Bitcoin card that swipes like a credit card.

Step 6:  Voila!  You now have a credit card POS machine that all merchants are already familiar with, but it will also work with Bitcoins.  

Voila! You just gave your private key to the merchant so they can rob you blind at their leisure.  

But I'm sure you're quite comfortable handing your credit card to a waiter or waitress and watching them walk the fuck away with it tucked securely in his/her little black book.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2012, 03:52:34 AM

Step 6:  Voila!  You now have a credit card POS machine that all merchants are already familiar with, but it will also work with Bitcoins. 

But I'm sure you're quite comfortable handing your credit card to a waiter or waitress and watch them walk the fuck away with it tucked securely in his/her little black book.

Introducing Lloyd's of Loncoin, a Bitcoin insurance company that'll cover all losses due to a breach in the Bitcoin client.
kais3r

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2012, 12:35:22 AM

Step 2:  Take a credit card POS machine (like the ones you find in a gas station or supermarket counter) and modify it to allow it to read both credit cards and the aforementioned Bitcoin card.

Step 3:  Enable the credit card/Bitcoin card machine to connect to both credit card servers and the Bitcoin network.

Step 4:  Equip the credit card/Bitcoin card machine with a built-in Bitcoin address linked to a pre-made Bit-pay account.  When a consumer swipes the Bitcoin card, the machine will automatically send the Bitcoins to this Bit-Pay address.

Step 5:  Convince gas stations/supermarkets/etc. to implement these machines in their stores.  Merchants will simply need to contact Bit-Pay, tell Bit-Pay their machine's serial number so that Bit-Pay can verify and activate their account, and the merchant can fill in their bank's direct deposit information on the Bit-Pay website.

couldnt you fake transactions? you couldnt make the customer wait that long for 6 confirmations  Tongue
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2012, 03:56:08 AM

Step 1:  Create a Bitcoin card that swipes like a credit card.

Step 2:  Take a credit card POS machine (like the ones you find in a gas station or supermarket counter) and modify it to allow it to read both credit cards and the aforementioned Bitcoin card.

Step 3:  Enable the credit card/Bitcoin card machine to connect to both credit card servers and the Bitcoin network.

Step 4:  Equip the credit card/Bitcoin card machine with a built-in Bitcoin address linked to a pre-made Bit-pay account.  When a consumer swipes the Bitcoin card, the machine will automatically send the Bitcoins to this Bit-Pay address.

Step 5:  Convince gas stations/supermarkets/etc. to implement these machines in their stores.  Merchants will simply need to contact Bit-Pay, tell Bit-Pay their machine's serial number so that Bit-Pay can verify and activate their account, and the merchant can fill in their bank's direct deposit information on the Bit-Pay website.

Step 6:  Voila!  You now have a credit card POS machine that all merchants are already familiar with, but it will also work with Bitcoins.  
couldnt you fake transactions? you couldnt make the customer wait that long for 6 confirmations  Tongue

How about doing it the following way?

A person who uses Bitcoin on a regular basis, already has the confirmations prior to using the card. I envision it working like this. I fund the card with 50 BTC. The confirmation process begins. I'm now going to go shopping and I see that I have 10-20 confirmations. I enter the store knowing that I'm going to purchase something. I press one key and the confirmation process starts all over again, keeping a temporary record of past confirmations, but creating at least 6 new and ultra-current confirmations prior to checkout. Afterwards, I now only have 37 BTC  and could even use those 6+ confirmations to start the ball rolling again. By time I'm ready to shop again, I'll have a new 10-20 confirmations, with the original 10-20 confirmations no longer recorded any where. No need to lug that extra baggage around. This process can work hand-in-hand with foursquare.

Tell me if this wouldn't work so that I can concentrate my efforts on developing that Magnet Car in that other thread.

~Bruno~
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2012, 01:10:44 PM

So, would you say you got twunked?

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2012, 02:21:41 PM

So, would you say you got twunked?

I twunked the following idea from another thread.

We collectively glean images from the net in search of Bitcoin pin-up girls. After several submissions, we take a vote for the top X. Only afterwards when we have the votes in, do we try to make contact with the models/girls/women.

The winner gets to be in the next issue of Bitcoin Magazine as the center fold.

Here's the image for my inspiration:

And for the women who subscribe to Bitcoin Magazine:

And for those enjoying an alternative live style:

And for the Libertarian Farmers:

Finally, for the rednecks:

Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2012, 06:50:31 PM

U.S. researchers discover new species of crocodile dubbed 'Shieldcroc' dating back 95 million years: http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2012/02/05/us-researchers-discover-new-species-crocodile-dubbed-shieldcroc-dating-back-5/

My question is: Why is shieldcoin.com still available?

~Bruno~

All my ideas are free for the taking accept for by Matthew.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: