Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 08:06:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your dream gift?(I might get one for you)  (Read 4037 times)
kryptopath

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Just letting you know right now, I'm kinda weird.

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 09:01:25 PM

Dream gift for me would be a huge chevron gas card. I hate paying so much, so often, to get around...

A new kind of collectible... The KryptoKaps are coming... Pre-orders have shipped! Thanks everyone!
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 1373

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 02:51:35 AM

I would like to know the absolute correct way of doing A4V (AFV), and the absolute correct places to send it so that it is effective for anything. Thanks.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2014, 03:49:21 AM

3some

</thread>

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
acs267

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 03:55:12 AM

A Schecter Omen 6.
Or maybe, just a Bitcoin itself. Good gift to have right now.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2014, 04:29:50 AM

My wife and I are trying to have a baby.  Not very successful so far.  We're trying fertility treatments, but it's not working yet.  Can you put a word in with a reliable stork?  I think they'll take Bitcoin.   Smiley

Trying eating tomatoes every day. It's got lots of Carotene.

And limit your hot tub sessions. (seriously)
kthejung

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 05:04:04 AM

Macy's gift card to buy clothes.
Crindon

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 04:51:55 AM

My dream gift is way more than 1 BTC at today's valuation. Now if BTC were worth a lot more, that would be a different matter. What I am looking for is probably a new car, so around 40BTC to 50 BTC worth. That would be great, but it would suck if the Winklevii were right in BTC's potential.
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 04:56:02 AM

What's your dream gift?
I want to be able to help send my niece to college, now it looks like she won't be able to go. 
(I might get one for you)
Seems way out of your price range, but thank you anyway.  Smiley

beetcoin

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 05:10:36 AM

My dream gift is way more than 1 BTC at today's valuation. Now if BTC were worth a lot more, that would be a different matter. What I am looking for is probably a new car, so around 40BTC to 50 BTC worth. That would be great, but it would suck if the Winklevii were right in BTC's potential.

bleh, i just realized that 40BTC is only $18k.. the amount of BTC i have is paltry. this makes me feel sad.
Crindon

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 05:21:09 AM

bleh, i just realized that 40BTC is only $18k.. the amount of BTC i have is paltry. this makes me feel sad.
I've got to revisit my numbers. I still view BTC as worth at least $1k. I used to value 90BTC as a Tesla and 45 as a BMW or Benz. Now, things have changed. When the prices go back up to $1,000, I will feel much better.
beetcoin

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 05:25:59 AM

I've got to revisit my numbers. I still view BTC as worth at least $1k. I used to value 90BTC as a Tesla and 45 as a BMW or Benz. Now, things have changed. When the prices go back up to $1,000, I will feel much better.

you can view it at whatever number you want, but if you wanted to use it to buy something, then ti's about $450/coin now.
freedombit

Activity: 274

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 05:57:10 AM

So I'm feeling a bit generous,

I'm going to buy something for 1 bitcoin and do a giveaway for it,

BUT

I don't know what to buy, it can be ANYTHING(like toys, miners, gaming consoles, Dildos Grin)
So please, tell me what you would like Smiley

Apparently that is the going rate for MtGox. Will you buy me MtGox?
tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1078

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 06:23:29 AM

I think my dream gift would be a new telephone.  My telephone is 5years old and the hardware is starting to fade.  The power button died recently (thank god cyanogenmod implemented 'double tap action bar to sleep').  I think the physical bitcoin would have been my dream gift but I don't want to be a copy cat.  Smiley

Let us know who the winner is!
CurbsideProphet

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 07:42:20 AM

Lets just fast forward to the end of this game shall we?

Everyone who posts gets the following PM:

Congratulations!  I've chosen you as the winner!  Please click on the link below with the .exe file that will hack all your BTC!  Thanks for playing!

Jaded I know, but seriously how many of these "giveaways" are legit?  1%?  Just be careful folks, especially the newbies, this is one of the oldest forum scams.

1ProphetnvP8ju2SxxRvVvyzCtTXDgLPJV
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 07:53:41 AM

I'm going to toss in a vote for a WalMart gift card. FOOD!

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Ginos

Activity: 116

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 08:03:06 AM

i hope to buy a ring to my foreign girlfriend and send it to her ^^
she did ask me long time ago about it but no money  Grin
ezimedia

Activity: 212

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2014, 08:59:18 AM

If I was to be given         1 free btc I would re-invest it in .com domain names related to the bitcoin industry and the Crypto coin industry.. as I think they could be worth some money as new bitcoin/crpyto related websites come online..

Vericoins Here = VXCBhfbtwJDxnnQQRpUcpKKMwcsVGsT1AJ
LetsTalkBitcoin: http://ecoinincome.com.au/LetsTalkBitCoin.php
open-mind

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 09:33:44 AM

My dream gift is BTC cos I want to invest it in some interesting project  Roll Eyes
teknohog

Activity: 520
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2014, 10:24:03 AM

Donate to an open source hardware project. My favourite would be the Neo900; the world needs a decent open source phone with a keyboard (wtf is it with touchscreens now that phones are used more for typing than talking?)

world famous math art | masternodes are bad, mmmkay?
Every sha(sha(sha(sha()))), every ho-o-o-old, still shines
Dimelord

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 01:42:07 AM

Donate to an open source hardware project. My favourite would be the Neo900; the world needs a decent open source phone with a keyboard (wtf is it with touchscreens now that phones are used more for typing than talking?)
Open source phone? I like that idea!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: