Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 07:26:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Btc-Banker.Com new hybrid cloud, safe and profitable wallet  (Read 12692 times)
MrWDunne

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 02:56:53 PM

1.i gave evidence that we are a legit registred investment company in Liechtenstein with long term bussines and activity with ecurrency.
2.the 3% profit is a promo, we have enough bitcoin to pay this profit rate some months, nobody promised 3% life long -benefit you how long we offer the 3%.
3. the bitcoins you store, you send to one of your btc-banker.com purse is not locked, you can send it any time to a other purse - so nobody can scam you ...
4. our evidence is real "5459 members with over 1560.5241538462 bitcoins are trusting us! New members and bitcoins deposited are counted instantly."
please try it and come back with a feedback - i mean open purse and send to this purse a small random amount = all will be counted instantly in the statistic
5.what else better evidence you ask us to prove that we are serious?

Give us some actual evidence. Also don't contradict yourself.

Point two and three cannot coexist, if you don't have access you can't give them funds.

Number four you have not proved, just said. Sign. A. Message.

MrWDunne

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 07:52:29 PM

i will talk with our webdeveloper to add a online chat, so all new/old or possible user can say online his opinion
That can be faked.

Sign. A. Message.

MrWDunne

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 07:58:06 PM

why you think so bad about all, about all people, why you think that all is fake, all is scam? in the online chat you can come and say your opinion, like you all other can come...
what kind of message you will have signed?
Sign a message from a bitcoin address with more than 30 btc, saying "I confirm this to be btc-banker.com"

MrWDunne

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 08:29:11 PM

i dont can sign our members bitcoin address, this address with money are not mine, but i can ask, i can send a internal message to some members with higher balance to do that...
This service is run by bitcoin millionaires and you have enough money to do 3% per day.

3% of 1000 bitcoins is 30 bitcoins.

You have 30 bitcoins which you can sign a message with.

MrWDunne

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 12:39:11 PM

sure we have, i will talk with the financial to do that
Come on, doesn't take that long. Just sign a wee message.

percocet

Activity: 222
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 03:33:36 PM

And how exactly are you generating this 3% daily interest??
MrWDunne

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 03:44:31 PM

They aren't, hence why we are calling this out as a scam.

devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 03:46:59 PM

We've already asked that, you won't get an answer...
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #DHtGVzQ6Ef2ZBHSY

MrWDunne

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 09:00:35 PM

I answered many time - the 3% is a promo, a bonus for our members - other companies paid tv promo or advertising in newspapers, etc - we can easy spend some hundred of btc for this 3% promo (our investment company was a early bitcoin investor)
Get them to sign a message from their address.

Come on, we all know you're bullshitting.

MrWDunne

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 02:42:02 PM

"we"? - as I see only you think so - 5538 members with over 1601 btc think other, they trust btc-banker
No they don't because they are not real.

Send. Us. A. Signed. Message.

MrWDunne

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 06:40:02 PM
Last edit: May 23, 2014, 03:21:53 PM by MrWDunne

sure, the management will sign a message, can do only the owner of our corporate btc account.
"Corporate btc account"... lol.

Please, sign the message.

MrWDunne

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 03:21:31 PM

nobody will post any real review? please, i wait our members review

Thats because you have no real customers, because you are a scammer.

Still not seen that signed message have we?

MrWDunne

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 04:46:29 PM

MrWDunne thank you to post all time in our thread, so all time the thread will be up.
your opinion mean nothing because you not come with concrete evidence - do you repeat a signed message.
show me a single transaction in wich we scammed a single user
(your username , real name is very tracable on the internet -our lawyer for sure will take some action against you)
Okay, here is my information for your lawyer.

William Dunne
Seaway,
Stoke Road,
Torquay.

Enjoy.

You are a scammer, everyone knows it. You promise high returns, without any evidence of how you are to do it. You can't even sign a message from an address with 30bitcoins, when you claim you hold 1600 btc. Let alone the fact that 30bitcoins is how much you would be paying in interest every single day.

Also, funny how no one has posted that they are using the service!

Heres some other people who have tested your scam:

ey someone deposited 5264 satoshis to your btc-banker address that you share to all newly created wallet.  Grin upon checking your transaction i think you deserve a congratulations. i think you have scammed 1 person into depositing .01 bitcoins  Grin

anyway heres the address you're giving around 15cnvZM8BgE428ydKHHimWusU9dzFF2svg

and heres a sample password to an account
h"A&}_Pn:jW<

anyone can try it, no username required.

lets hope this will make btc-banker leave  Wink

i checked the address that contained the 38435 satoshi. it already have 7 transactions. the last transaction was the withdrawal of those 38435 satoshis. u give out your address to trick people into depositing to your wallets = scam

DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 05:21:07 PM

1. this member dont deposited any cent -he claimed that he "got free satoshi" conis - if you belive that ... you are very smart,(for sure you are very-very "smart") but for sure we dont scammed anybody for 0,020 usd !!!
2.now you are not smart, now you are a idiot -because we never claimed that we hold 1600 btc, you or cant read or cant understand - this is our members money, they dont send to our bitcoin account, we dont collect any cent.
3.thanks for your contact, for sure our lawyer will take some action agains you.

I believe that you would not scam for .02 USD, that would be stupid.  You will wait until there is more than that deposited to run away with it.

If anyone is thinking about depositing here (and based on the last 5 pages I doubt it as no one is providing a review of the service) I would caution against it.  This is a very evident scam as no one can pay that high returns.  It is just not possible, you will lose any money you send to his address.

DO NOT DEPOSIT (oh and feel free to send your "lawyers" after me.  Should be easy enough for you to trace to where I am I doubt I will have to give you my address)

DO NOT DEPOSIT!! IT WILL BE GONE!!

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
MrWDunne

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 05:43:53 PM

I believe that you would not scam for .02 USD, that would be stupid.  You will wait until there is more than that deposited to run away with it.

He is so incompetent, that he cannot even do that.

MrWDunne

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 05:45:35 PM

1. this member dont deposited any cent -he claimed that he "got free satoshi" conis - if you belive that ... you are very smart,(for sure you are very-very "smart") but for sure we dont scammed anybody for 0,020 usd !!!
2.now you are not smart, now you are a idiot -because we never claimed that we hold 1600 btc, you or cant read or cant understand - this is our members money, they dont send to our bitcoin account, we dont collect any cent.
3.thanks for your contact, for sure our lawyer will take some action agains you.
1) I think he did, as if in looking for free interest.

2) You claimed that there is 1600btc, that is what I meant. They sit on your bitcoind. Point about 30btc still stands regardless of if you hold some magical tech.

3) Cool, I look forward to it. (Clue, it won't happen)

MrWDunne

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 07:23:20 PM

i still wait reply and opinion from members which use our services !
And I still wait on you signing a message.

devthedev
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 01:48:57 AM

And I still wait on you signing a message.

Bump
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #nnZNbc2OjgUs1Y7X

devthedev
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 08:16:55 PM

Bump

Meh, lets try this one more time.
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #UupB3Zjg3u2IvMGE

MrWDunne