Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 10:22:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Btc-Banker.Com new hybrid cloud, safe and profitable wallet  (Read 12692 times)
MrWDunne

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 12:55:15 PM

for sure is not scam - only you say this shit
until now 6360 members with over 1799.2623076923 bitcoins are trusting us!
belive me if we had scammed a single user for sure was posted here in this forum (only you call all time scam ,because probable YOU are a scammer and a other member say that his "free" bitcoin disapeared, in value of 10 cent)- we are fully legit and we still pay the 3% daily promo profit !!!
Still no signed message

Still not one of your 6360 members have left a message here

Still no signed message

Still offering huge returns

Still no signed message

Still using awful English

Still no signed message

Oh, I still haven't received a letter from your lawyers. You may want to get them to hurry up with that one.

Can you ask them to include a signed message with the letter?

BTW, you've still not given us a signed message

MrWDunne

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 04:29:09 PM

and you still repeat same shit without any evidence ... is fine, no problem

Come on, where is the signed message you promised us? Surely you have the funds to provide even one days worth of that promotion?

MrWDunne

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 12:45:19 AM

for sure we have ..but only a single staff member has access to this account, i messaged him again
bahahaha

What an odd company, bitcoin millionaires with over 1600 bitcoins stored and offering 3% interest per day but you can't even organize a message signing... sounds legit

MrWDunne

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 05:15:52 PM

Its quite necessary. Everyone (correctly) thinks you're a joke

b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 09:46:00 AM

Sign a message.
ondratra

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 02:35:18 PM

"mr i know all" - you absolutly not understand the bitcoin system, all is independent, all is free - nobody has access to your bitcoins, the bitcoin addresses are generated deterministic , nobody can access your bitcoins, so nobody can scam is this case - because i repeat again: you transfer money to YOUR site bitcoin addresses. You DONT transfer any money to my btc address. The money is your, you can send it, transfer it any time - nobody can lock it. So, please dont talk shit about scam, anyway this discution is useless with you.

You're an idiot. Please describe the technology you use that means this is not a bitcoind client on your computer. Oh wait, you're too stupid to even do that, you just have 10 addresses you rotate for each user.

Well this is obviously not truth - I just quick checked that and addresses are always different. Gonna give it a try and then report results to community Smiley
ondratra

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 02:42:56 PM

Sorry, just finished reading all of the posts and it's really fishy... not going to give it a try in the end.

It all sounded like it could be legit, but impossible to sign message with 30BTC address when saying you have 1600 - come on man. This should be like 5 minutes to do so.

Page looks good, but my coins are too precious to risk Smiley gl anyway
devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 02:45:29 PM

We called out this scam from the beginning Tongue
Just because the site looks half decent doesn't mean it's trustworthy.

Also, we'll never, ever, get a signed message from them...
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #IyKA5Xn23qFGlNAx

MrWDunne

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 05:03:51 PM

We called out this scam from the beginning Tongue

Also, we'll never, ever, get a signed message from them...
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #IyKA5Xn23qFGlNAx
Literally, post #13 is me writing in big red letters "THIS IS A SCAM"

MrWDunne

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 10:21:56 PM

ondratra - we dont take our users bitcoin, you can ALL TIME send it to other, external btc address. (but, if your bitcoins are stored 24 hours on one of your btc-banker.com deterministic created address, you will recive a 3% profit for this money, for every day and this profit same can be withdrawed INSTANTLY)
yes, we have enough btc to pay the 3% daily profit as promo, but we pay this from our own btc money reserve
and yes, we are still alive, we still pay the 3% daily profit -and until now, nobody has come with evidence that we dont do what we promised.
Sign a message Just in case it wasn't clear enough

ondratra

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 10:26:29 PM

ondratra - we dont take our users bitcoin, you can ALL TIME send it to other, external btc address. (but, if your bitcoins are stored 24 hours on one of your btc-banker.com deterministic created address, you will recive a 3% profit for this money, for every day and this profit same can be withdrawed INSTANTLY)
yes, we have enough btc to pay the 3% daily profit as promo, but we pay this from our own btc money reserve
and yes, we are still alive, we still pay the 3% daily profit -and until now, nobody has come with evidence that we dont do what we promised.
Sign a message Just in case it wasn't clear enough

At least you got what I was saying Cheesy
Light

Activity: 742
Merit: 502

Circa 2010

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 10:24:32 AM

nobody has come with evidence that we dont do what we promised.

That's because no one has been stupid enough to fall for your SCAM. What your doing is considered to be economically unfeasible, so unless you are operating at a loss - your intention is to act like a ponzi and wait for a large amount of deposits to steal all the coins. Want to prove your not a scam? Please sign a message where you actually have BTC1800 as you claim. If you're legit it shouldn't be too hard - takes about 5 minutes. Else your just a scammer and a liar.
ondratra

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 01:13:47 PM

as I said this not depend on me - for sure, when the staff will find this necessary, than will sign a message

So basicly this means - fuck clients, it depends on what staff wants. Thx for clarification Smiley
MrWDunne

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 02:09:28 PM

as I said this not depend on me - for sure, when the staff will find this necessary, than will sign a message
Leave

MrWDunne

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:28:42 PM

ondratra -this mean that we have a another idiot in this thread- you
Sign a message

ondratra

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 12:13:08 AM

ondratra -this mean that we have a another idiot in this thread- you

It's exact opposite of what you are saying Smiley I am reasonable. You are not.

If you would be serious you would got some proof long time ago. You did not - you just act like regural troll and we are feeding you by wanting some logical proofs - and signing such message is zero-risk for you that takes no longer than one day even if you have some "staff" (as you call it) on other side of planet with exactly opposite day/night cycle than in your location. By this you could proof you are not lying all the time. But you failed to do so.

So not just this site is absolutely NOT-trustworthy by your behaviour, but also it proofes you are not in possesion of 30BTC (not even your personal as we couldn't see difference between your personal wallet and your business wallet).

And btw read this news http://www.coindesk.com/sec-eric-voorhees-deal-unauthorized-securities-sales/
and BEWARE because it seems that as BTC will be recognized as legal tender world wide there may actually be police of your state knocking on your door one day because it seems you are now trying to make FRAUD (and maybe some other illegal acts). Just saying for your own good as I really don't care about what happens to scammers.
MrWDunne

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 09:58:56 AM

Light - another idiot: we never claimed that we hold 1800 btc, you or cant read or cant understand Huh - this is our members money, they dont send to our bitcoin account, we dont collect any cent.
we only pay the 3% daily profit as PROMO
Still requires you to have 30 BTC, although if you don't have your members coins in your wallet and you use the system you say you do, you wouldn't even know what address to send the bonus to.

Ngaio

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2014, 12:40:10 PM

Very well said. Verifiable identification of the service provider and verifiable contact details are a minimum for trust.
MrWDunne

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 12:59:13 PM

Very well said. Verifiable identification of the service provider and verifiable contact details are a minimum for trust.
FTFY

ondratra

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 01:19:36 PM

Light - another idiot: we never claimed that we hold 1800 btc, you or cant read or cant understand Huh - this is our members money, they dont send to our bitcoin account, we dont collect any cent.
we only pay the 3% daily profit as PROMO

*FACEPALM*
I am rly starting to think this guy actually isn't scammer at all. Maybe it is just regular guy missing basic knowledge of math and half of brain...
He is saying the same nonsense over and over again.

In that case please see this wikipedia articles:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fraction_(mathematics)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiplication
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Percentage
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Month

I mean no offense, but this really became ridiculous. Better to leave this account and try a new scam.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: