Bitcoin Forum
September 01, 2024, 02:19:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Introducing BTC World Cup Competition by GoalCoin Team  (Read 1583 times)
goalcoin (OP)

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 04:46:04 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2014, 10:59:48 PM by goalcoin

Social Networks: Twitter @GoalCoin
GoalCoin Social Forum:forum.goalco.in

World Cup Predictions Gaming Website

Predict the World Cup scores and bet on your favourite teams, and stand a chance to win Goalcoins and Bitcoins! There will be three types of prediction games, namely a Free league, a Bitcoin league, and a Goalcoin league. To enter either game, simply purchase the relevant gaming pass from the platform here:

After selecting your pass type and clicking checkout, you will be redirected to create a username and password for login. A BTC  address will automatically be generated, and you will have 1 hour to make payment. Once payment is made with 6 confirmations, you will receive an email with details to access the prediction game that you bought.

Each game will last for the whole duration of the World Cup 2014, and winners will be selected based on the points collected during the season. To get started in the World Cup Predictions Gaming site, visit here: worldcup.goalco.in

I want to buy a pass but I'm afraid to lose my money, can I buy a pass through an trusted escrow?

Sure! you can make your payment to VEscudero, he will safeguard your investment until your user join the corresponding league. If something goes wrong, btc invested will be returned to your wallet. See Vescudero reputation here

Payment instructions via escrow:

• Go to
  • Select your pass and click on buy now
  • Register or login
  • Complete the checkout
  • Send your GoalCoin website username and the generated order number to Vescudero through personal message , his personal contact form or e-mail btctalk[AT]opensource.e4ward.com . He will give you additional payment instructions

What happens when the World Cup ends?

We are going to focus our services on the most important football competitions, like Premier League, LFP, Calcio and Bundesliga. We want to be the preferred CryptoBetting Sports service!

Join Us Today! worldcup.goalco.in

Developer of @XG - Bringing Crypto to Sports
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: