Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 02:00:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Police stole my Dogecoins and my 2.4Ghz miner because i uncovered surveillan  (Read 1096 times)
pajama (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 08:15:33 PM

The 8th. of December 2013 i recived a harddrive for recovery. I didnt know the customer but i was just glad to se someone use me. "The local IT-man at Christiania/Denmark".
When i started working on the harddrive i made a total "deletet data recovery" where i actuelly recovered 350GB of data on the 250GB harddrive. Which i was verry proud of at that time. But the problem kind of started when i looked at the recovered data it was like 150.000 small 5 sec clips of hidden surveillance of the small freetown i live in (Christiania) plus a lot of secret ip adresses and a undercover email adress from a danish provider.
The more i looked in the filesystem the more jack bauer CSI shit i found. I actuelly ended up finding the email order for the surveillance machine made from the Danish police to the English. I looked throw all of it and found a lot a stuff. When i found out what i was sitting with. I just thought "fuuuuuuuuuuuuck .... what did i just end up in .. am i gonna get shot or something stupid by the police ... im total screwed now, so im gonna learn as much as possible about that disk because in some way or another its going to end on me". ... and right i was .. the 10 th of december i was woken up at 06:30 in my bedroom by 8 armed cups there where standing inside my house forcing me in a chair threatening me on my doges "Emilys" life and threatening me to destroy my whole place if i didnt tell them where the harddrive was. While there was 2 x 8 policemen waiting for me outside.
It all ends up in me saying nothing usefull because of all there threats so they took my whole life with them. All my computers including 7 days old mining computers with 4 x r9 280x which i bought for my last money, shavers, remotes, loose harddrives and everything! electric. 6 of them actuelly carried me out aswell in handcofs to one of the 3 bussen that had come to get only little me :s I got out after the first day in jail in my life. I have lived since then without any of my things real fucking amishstyle the berd came automaticly because the police stole my shaver .. besides that it has been verry hard because i normaly get food on the table by doing IT which the police made impossible by taking my tools from me. They still have them and wount give them up until the whole thing and case is cleared. My (first and new) lawyer is on the case of getting my things back because i have done nothing iligal by accepting a normal samsung harddrive for support. But i still kind of lost every Dogecoin i could have mined from the 10 th December until now with a 2.4GH/z stable miner i had bought just 7 days earlyer :/ My question to you now .... is there any possibility to calculate the total ammount i would have mined from the 10 th December with 2.4Gh/z until for example today. Because if there is me and my lawyer would like to make the first Danish Crypto and Dogecoin lawsuit against the police. it has been kind of shitty just sitting and watching how much fun the coin is sorrounded by and not beeing able to mine some my self. I havnt had much luck I hope someone will help me figure out how to calculate the loss of Dogecoin I have at least. that would be so nice of you I can actuelly document that what im writing is true if needed ... My Lawyer sends me a lot of letters plus we recorded on cam how me and my Doges place looked after the police was there.

Sorry about my bad english hope to se a reply or two
iopq

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 08:19:07 PM

Sure you can:

http://www.coinwarz.com/calculators/dogecoin-mining-calculator
pajama (OP)

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 08:24:26 PM

I know there is a calculator, but when i started mining i made like millions of dogecoins a day. so how would i calculate the raising diff from the 10th of dec 2013 until now ?

Many thanks for the reply.

For the whole thread to know. My name is Simon Gabriel. I live at Maelkevejen 83B, 1440 Copenhagen K, Denmark and this is a true story.
peacefulmind

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 08:33:31 PM

This smells like troll

Quote from: FrictionlessCoin
"I think you are to hung up on this notion about 'pre-mining' being a No-No."
- from journeys into the dark depths of the alt coin forum....
jonnysomething

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 08:40:13 PM

In the event that you're not a troll, and in the extremely unlikely event that you were mining dogecoin at launch, I'd say try /r/Dogecoin on reddit to find out that info.

With the same size rig mining in January it was only 10k a day and would probably be 5-7k a day now. If you're not trolling, good luck with your case as that really sucks.
ethought
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 03:33:08 AM

Possibly troll, but I think not looking at his post history.

If not a troll then sorry to hear about that, that really sucks.

I know bitcoin has several calculators that allow you to determine how much you would have mined with a certain amount of mining power retrospectively. I am not sure if a calculator like this exists for Dogecoin though.

If you are a competent programmer then yes you could definitely write something that could calculate this for you.

Otherwise, you should be able to find historical data on the difficulty of doge for every day since Dec. 10th. Using your hashrate of 2.4MH/s with the difficulty average of each day you could manually figure it out. Yes, it would be a mighty pain to do - but the point is it is possible.

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 04:02:14 AM

so what reason did the police give you for sending in an army of cops ?
and was it 8 cops or 16 ?

i've had a swat team boot my door in and had 8 cops in my house with 9 mill's point blank to my head before
and i tell ya they don't do that unless there is a good reason..

either your trolling (badly)
OR you are not telling us the REAL reason the cops came and seized your stuff..

we're suppose to believe a stranger gave you a hard drive to fix and that is why the cops arrested you and took your stuff ?

first thing i thought is bad troll then i though well i bet this guy is a suspected terrorist lol

FUD first & ask questions later™
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 04:32:28 AM

This is really something lol but I guess hes not asking for donations at least (yet).
Like ethought said, look through a block explorer.  It will show the difficulty for every block during that time period and use whatever averaging you could prove reasonable in court.
asdf_files

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 04:43:28 AM

We all live in dangeros world  Undecided
 Sad
ocean59

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 05:36:25 AM

If you only bought the mining rig 7 days ago, why are you trying to claim/calculate mining from 10th December? Did the police also steal your time machine?
One Six

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 05:37:16 AM

i've had a swat team boot my door in and had 8 cops in my house with 9 mill's point blank to my head before

Why didn't they kill you?
r0ach
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 05:55:50 AM

Why didn't they kill you?

He made a deal with them to pump jackpotcoin

......ATLANT......
..Real Estate Blockchain Platform..
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████
           ███████▐██▀████▐██▄████████░
          ▄████▄█████████▒████▌█████████░
         ███████▄█████████▀██████████████░
        █████████▌█████████▐█████▄████████░
        ▀█████████████████▐███████████████
          █████▀████████ ░███████████████
    ██████▐██████████▄████████████████████████░
  ▄████▄████████▐███████████████░▄▄▄▄░████████░
 ▄██████▄█████████▐█████▄█████████▀████▄█████████░
███████████████████▐█████▄█████████▐██████████████░
▀████████▀█████████▒██████████████▐█████▀█████████
  ████████████████ █████▀█████████████████████████
   ▀██▀██████████ ▐█████████████  ▀██▀██████████
    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀██████████

..INVEST  ●  RENT  ●  TRADE..
 ✓Assurance     ✓Price Discovery     ✓Liquidity     ✓Low Fees

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

◣Whitepaper ◣ANN ThreadTelegram
◣ Facebook     ◣ Reddit          ◣ Slack

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

Hero/Legendary members
backdoorsevoque

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 06:30:36 AM

The 8th. of December 2013 i recived a harddrive for recovery. I didnt know the customer but i was just glad to se someone use me. "The local IT-man at Christiania/Denmark".
When i started working on the harddrive i made a total "deletet data recovery" where i actuelly recovered 350GB of data on the 250GB harddrive. Which i was verry proud of at that time. But the problem kind of started when i looked at the recovered data it was like 150.000 small 5 sec clips of hidden surveillance of the small freetown i live in (Christiania) plus a lot of secret ip adresses and a undercover email adress from a danish provider.
The more i looked in the filesystem the more jack bauer CSI shit i found. I actuelly ended up finding the email order for the surveillance machine made from the Danish police to the English. I looked throw all of it and found a lot a stuff. When i found out what i was sitting with. I just thought "fuuuuuuuuuuuuck .... what did i just end up in .. am i gonna get shot or something stupid by the police ... im total screwed now, so im gonna learn as much as possible about that disk because in some way or another its going to end on me". ... and right i was .. the 10 th of december i was woken up at 06:30 in my bedroom by 8 armed cups there where standing inside my house forcing me in a chair threatening me on my doges "Emilys" life and threatening me to destroy my whole place if i didnt tell them where the harddrive was. While there was 2 x 8 policemen waiting for me outside.
It all ends up in me saying nothing usefull because of all there threats so they took my whole life with them. All my computers including 7 days old mining computers with 4 x r9 280x which i bought for my last money, shavers, remotes, loose harddrives and everything! electric. 6 of them actuelly carried me out aswell in handcofs to one of the 3 bussen that had come to get only little me :s I got out after the first day in jail in my life. I have lived since then without any of my things real fucking amishstyle the berd came automaticly because the police stole my shaver .. besides that it has been verry hard because i normaly get food on the table by doing IT which the police made impossible by taking my tools from me. They still have them and wount give them up until the whole thing and case is cleared. My (first and new) lawyer is on the case of getting my things back because i have done nothing iligal by accepting a normal samsung harddrive for support. But i still kind of lost every Dogecoin i could have mined from the 10 th December until now with a 2.4GH/z stable miner i had bought just 7 days earlyer :/ My question to you now .... is there any possibility to calculate the total ammount i would have mined from the 10 th December with 2.4Gh/z until for example today. Because if there is me and my lawyer would like to make the first Danish Crypto and Dogecoin lawsuit against the police. it has been kind of shitty just sitting and watching how much fun the coin is sorrounded by and not beeing able to mine some my self. I havnt had much luck I hope someone will help me figure out how to calculate the loss of Dogecoin I have at least. that would be so nice of you I can actuelly document that what im writing is true if needed ... My Lawyer sends me a lot of letters plus we recorded on cam how me and my Doges place looked after the police was there.

Sorry about my bad english hope to se a reply or two

I really hoped this was true, but alas.... it's not. The loss of dogecoin to you seeing as you would struggle to even set up CGMiner is 0 DOGECOIN and $0. Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Bwahahahahahahaahahahahaha
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 06:58:56 AM

This is really something lol but I guess hes not asking for donations at least (yet).
Like ethought said, look through a block explorer.  It will show the difficulty for every block during that time period and use whatever averaging you could prove reasonable in court.

I read through the entire story looking for the "gif me muneh pls" message... I actually kind of feel like I was ripped off by NOT finding it.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: