Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:21:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LAT] LATIUM Token Sale is Open!  (Read 281440 times)
Latium (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Latium - Coming soon to the Ethereum network

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2014, 02:16:01 PM

Hello Latium Community,

Thank you for all of your input and suggestions. We are here to help if you need. The Latium system is still running strongly and registering new users each day. We are currently working on a very exciting new development that we think you'll really enjoy. We are still dedicated to the success of this project and we encourage you to monitor closely the upcoming developments soon to be released.

Thank you for all of your support. Keep spreading the word about LATIUM.

-LAT devs

Decksperiment

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 07:41:15 PM

THE " NEW SUPER AUTO APPROVALS SYSTEM" came too late and lat price is in the toilet

Maybe if they paid out, then the people that never got paid would still be working this coin, ah well.. Cool
Gustavosantana

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 02:11:54 AM

THE " NEW SUPER AUTO APPROVALS SYSTEM" came too late and lat price is in the toilet

Maybe if they paid out, then the people that never got paid would still be working this coin, ah well.. Cool

I'm guessing you are causing panic to buy cheap Latium

Should know that Latium will rise briefly

smart boy you
  Cheesy Wink
imaLATman

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 02:33:51 AM

I've removed all my linking/marketing for Latium (not that I had much) because it's reached the point of not being worth the effort.
Gustavosantana

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 02:48:59 AM

I've removed all my linking/marketing for Latium (not that I had much) because it's reached the point of not being worth the effort.

When latium rises, you post to your blog 4 corners

When Latium faces problems, you negative currency

Donate me your LAT ... will be very useful in the near future

donation --> AVA5nTKwSfiBNYNKWcdzicY3Av5s1EaY11   Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin
imaLATman

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 03:04:01 AM

I don't make a habit of giving things away for free. Fact is, Latium has been facing more and more negative than positive lately and I'm over the roller coaster. Look at the values on coin swap/allcrypt man, it's shit. 100 LAT is worth seriously $0.02 USD... worthless.

Wanna buy a flash drive from me? I'll sell you one for $5.00 USD, or 249,875.07 LAT.
Gustavosantana

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 03:26:06 AM

I don't make a habit of giving things away for free. Fact is, Latium has been facing more and more negative than positive lately and I'm over the roller coaster. Look at the values on coin swap/allcrypt man, it's shit. 100 LAT is worth seriously $0.02 USD... worthless.

Wanna buy a flash drive from me? I'll sell you one for $5.00 USD, or 249,875.07 LAT.

Bitcoin took 5 years to become "stable" and still fluctuates

Latium has 8 months of use and is still developing.

Who believe that Latium is an investment for the future, will be very happy

Who does not believe and sells cheap, will "repent"
Decksperiment

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 04:08:47 AM

I'm guessing you are causing panic to buy cheap Latium

Should know that Latium will rise briefly

smart boy you
 Cheesy Wink

Smart enuff to make smart people avoid it..

The facts speak for themselves.. your just gutted cause it aint worth runnin in your pc, never mind having.

Smart boy me? I KILLED LATIUM!! Tum Ti Tum

As long as there is a single latium user, I will continue to point out how to hack it.. just cause they ripped me, and MANY others off buy not paying out to people who registered, and to top it off, by not paying out referal's.. until they pay what they are due, no-one will touch it, because I say so. Only wannabe's with nothing, thinking it's worth something.. will attempt such a scam.  stick with bitcoin
Decksperiment

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 07:46:12 AM

Latium is 5 years old? Wow.. the first post in this thread is dated May 15, 2014.

You'd think in 5 years they'd have learnt to stick with a working model, preferably one that works by guaranteeing success by paying out what it was SUPPOSED to..

So a wee script kiddie comes along and shows a wee flaw.. the simplest solution that would have worked would be to actually pay out instead of thinking they could secure one account per person, this can only be done with physical ID and a bank account, no, they tried to make it ip based, meaning that my kids cant go on their own computers and make their own account's, which it's fair to say, most would agree with, until they figured out that most folks could change ip.

Now they think it's a good idea to change the entire structure, pretending they are working on something more secure.. they kill the app, by releasing a new one, that add's another application that leaves a file running on your pc, in order to check that you are using only one pc. Well, I have only one pc, and the kids dont have any, so now they are relegated in the same way as the first attempt, meaning, if all you got is one pc, then NOT everyone on the planet can enjoy latium, because a family of 10 is only allowed one account?

C'mon, get a grip!

The best option for latium in it's infancy would be not to care how many people had how many account's, for then they would be able to spread the coin far quicker, which would help the 'proof of concept'  that a viral currency would work.. shame I'm louder huh?

Perhaps you'd like to pay me for my service's? (not in lat)

Only kidding, I already posted in this post how to fix the fall in price.. open lat up to everyone, get rid o that dodgy authenticator, dont care who or how many join using whatever address.. only then will lat be worth something.

Too late, it's nearly.. it is?
imaLATman

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 11:32:50 AM

Latium is 5 years old? Wow.. the first post in this thread is dated May 15, 2014.

You'd think in 5 years they'd have learnt to stick with a working model, preferably one that works by guaranteeing success by paying out what it was SUPPOSED to..

So a wee script kiddie comes along and shows a wee flaw.. the simplest solution that would have worked would be to actually pay out instead of thinking they could secure one account per person, this can only be done with physical ID and a bank account, no, they tried to make it ip based, meaning that my kids cant go on their own computers and make their own account's, which it's fair to say, most would agree with, until they figured out that most folks could change ip.

Now they think it's a good idea to change the entire structure, pretending they are working on something more secure.. they kill the app, by releasing a new one, that add's another application that leaves a file running on your pc, in order to check that you are using only one pc. Well, I have only one pc, and the kids dont have any, so now they are relegated in the same way as the first attempt, meaning, if all you got is one pc, then NOT everyone on the planet can enjoy latium, because a family of 10 is only allowed one account?

C'mon, get a grip!

The best option for latium in it's infancy would be not to care how many people had how many account's, for then they would be able to spread the coin far quicker, which would help the 'proof of concept'  that a viral currency would work.. shame I'm louder huh?

Only kidding, I already posted in this post how to fix the fall in price.. open lat up to everyone, get rid o that dodgy authenticator, dont care who or how many join using whatever address.. only then will lat be worth something.

It's not 5 years old...
Gustavosantana

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 11:46:43 AM

C'mon, get a grip!

Its solutions are childish and primaries.

You do not "killed" latium kkkkkkkkkkk

If you're so smart and clever, Create a coin for you!

You killed Latium? kkkkkkkkkkkk
Decksperiment

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 12:53:49 PM

C'mon, get a grip!

It's not 5 years old...

I stand corrected Wink
Decksperiment

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 12:57:07 PM

C'mon, get a grip!

Yup.. it's no longer latium is it? Proof of concept? Viral? Well, how many people got paid as opposed to those who did not after signing up?

I killed latium.. next please Cool
Gustavosantana

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 01:47:52 PM

C'mon, get a grip!

Yup.. it's no longer latium is it? Proof of concept? Viral? Well, how many people got paid as opposed to those who did not after signing up?

I have helped over 100 people (my network and others) for remote access (team viewer, show my pc, vnc and others)
ALL who helped correctly and are happy received your coins properly.
ALL try ​​to circumvent, defraud, cheat and miss many records do not receive coins.
My affiliate "pending" may be people who do not know the registration or attempted to defraud the system

Latium is great!

You killed Latium?? kkkkkkkkkk
Latium (OP)

Activity: 546

Latium - Coming soon to the Ethereum network

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 01:48:51 PM

Hello,

We are still here if you need any help. Thank you for all of your support and input. We have experienced no attacks or mass registrations. In fact, our fraud mitigation procedures are working very well. Please send us a DM if you experience any issues with anything.

Thanks!

casta23

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 02:22:31 PM

nice to see a stable system with less cheaters & mass registration Smiley
Decksperiment

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 02:28:58 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2014, 03:02:05 PM by Decksperiment

C'mon, get a grip!

The best option for latium in it's infancy would be not to care how many people had how many account's, for then they would be able to spread the coin far quicker, which would help the 'proof of concept'  that a viral currency would work.. shame I'm louder huh?

I have helped over 100 people (my network and others) for remote access (team viewer, show my pc, vnc and others)
ALL who helped correctly and are happy received your coins properly.
ALL try ​​to circumvent, defraud, cheat and miss many records do not receive coins.
My affiliate "pending" may be people who do not know the registration or attempted to defraud the system

Latium is great!

You killed Latium?? kkkkkkkkkk

This is so wrong.. if I wanted to defraud this system, I would quite simply write an autobot to do it for me. I do not see latium as worth bothering about, for the referal claim I am making is my legit account. I did TEST using 2 accounts with one pc, and placed the proof here, I could have just posted it on any security related site, but it's just not worth the hassle.. and for me, not worth the customers I coulda brought you by doing so.

Your all missing one mega point.. if the governments of the UK, and USA wanted all that gold back, first they'd have to get you to part with your gold, so they get ya into bitcoin, by parting with cash and gold to get them, drag price down, oh, look.. next time it goes up, it'll cost 1btc for a bag o tatties.. you never did notice the war coming did you? What good will your bitcoin be when that lovely secure country of ours turns into the same mess as ukraine? What Isp? Sorry, bitcoin dont work in food shops Wink

And latium just dont work.

Me personally, I was only showing different methods kids would use to circumvent latium's security, albeit in my own way, am not really bothered about unpaid referal's on legit account's, for this legitimises my tests in my opinion.. so many people are losing out on a good price because a white coat pointed out that people were not being paid..

Latium in the guise it had when I first joined legit, is NOT what is being sold now, it has no 'proof' of the concept, that it is a viral currency, (word of mouth?) The only thing people into crypto are really worrying about is bitcoin.

And even though I will continue to show hacks for lat, it will stop when my legit account gets paid it's referals.

And I am gonna hack that authenticator just to show how they do it.. Wink
Gustavosantana

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 03:38:22 PM

This is so wrong.. if I wanted to defraud this system, I would quite simply write an autobot to do it for me. I do not see latium as worth bothering about, for the referal claim I am making is my legit account. I did TEST using 2 accounts with one pc, and placed the proof here, I could have just posted it on any security related site, but it's just not worth the hassle.. and for me, not worth the customers I coulda brought you by doing so.

Your all missing one mega point.. if the governments of the UK, and USA wanted all that gold back, first they'd have to get you to part with your gold, so they get ya into bitcoin, by parting with cash and gold to get them, drag price down, oh, look.. next time it goes up, it'll cost 1btc for a bag o tatties.. you never did notice the war coming did you? What good will your bitcoin be when that lovely secure country of ours turns into the same mess as ukraine? What Isp? Sorry, bitcoin dont work in food shops Wink

And latium just dont work.

Me personally, I was only showing different methods kids would use to circumvent latium's security, albeit in my own way, am not really bothered about unpaid referal's on legit account's, for this legitimises my tests in my opinion.. so many people are losing out on a good price because a white coat pointed out that people were not being paid..

Latium in the guise it had when I first joined legit, is NOT what is being sold now, it has no 'proof' of the concept, that it is a viral currency, (word of mouth?) The only thing people into crypto are really worrying about is bitcoin.

And even though I will continue to show hacks for lat, it will stop when my legit account gets paid it's referals.

And I am gonna hack that authenticator just to show how they do it.. Wink

Latium is listening feed-backs efforts to improve and maintain the system getting rid of fraud

The possible "fraud" is shown to be inefficient for the extreme work involved to get only 5 LAT

I'm pretty sure that when LAT establish itself in the market such distribution will be reduced by affiliates and will be happy who owns a greater amount of lats.

Remember that in the beginning was also easy mine BTCS today is no more.

Latium has a bright future, there is a lot of technology involved and support, and even with the momentary and apparent fall (this is normal) the work of improvement and coins in circulation continues to grow.

Trust and believe ... as was the BTC .. will only gain or repent

Decksperiment

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 06:00:55 PM

Well, I got 25 for free using fake accounts, I'll donate them to someone in this forum when and where I feel like it, cause Bitcoin IS the crypto currency.

If I get any more, I'll be sure to show how, until my GENUINE referals are paid.

Man it's only 5 lat!!!!
Yaremi
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 06:20:42 PM

Well, I got 25 for free using fake accounts, I'll donate them to someone in this forum when and where I feel like it, cause Bitcoin IS the crypto currency.

If I get any more, I'll be sure to show how, until my GENUINE referals are paid.

Man it's only 5 lat!!!!

You thing you are big hacker? Grin That you are bitcoin address https://blockchain.info/address/1654DECHaU4QyYXom9ooRBvt2zmULR3MfZ

So you have

Transactions   165   
Total Received   0.01969758 BTC   
Final Balance   0.00845758 BTC

And you use Moon Bitcoin CoinAd.com BitChest.me. Big hacker Decksperiment use that? And have Total Received 0.01969758 BTC from 2012-12-31?  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Total Received 0.01969758 BTC from 2012-12-31 - 02-10-2014. 2 years =  0.01969758 BTC . You  loser

So if you want more BTC (10-15$) everyday stable. I can feel sorry for you and sell you a 50% discount hackers private tools and way to earning (10-15$) everyday stable Wink

Зaлeтaй в нaш чaт http://allcrypto.chat/
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 »
  Print  

Jump to: