Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:46:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrypt miner by zeus miner, will it ROI?  (Read 2469 times)
Pulpo (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 10:28:08 PM

I hope I am not wrong again and looking to another scam site. http://hash-master.com/zeusminer-blizzard-1-2mh-s-s-flex-portable-pro-scrypt-asic-miner/

They have a video to prove they are legit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8n5FSTxnwk . If the product is real and it will be that price...looks like five of these are better that one GS blade, right? If anyone is doing a group buy for this product in the future, I am intrested. Looking forward to your kind answers and opinions, thank you.
ThomasMuller

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 01:39:27 AM

I placed an order for Blizzards and I have been in touch with Terry their CEO. I think it will be a good product if they can meet the expectations.

I will let you know.
Gil
dreamreamer

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 02:57:41 AM

Zoomhash has these for sale for $179/shipped if you use the coupon code thats usually available. Last I heard they promised to ship May 28. They take credit card so if you have any problems you can always chargeback. I never had any problems with them at all.
anderl

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 04:42:29 AM

Zeus will never roi. Everyone is using the ROI tools to determine profitability but they b are not taking into account the amount of ASIC coming on line over the next 6 months. To ROI you have to sell coins.  If everyone who bought a Zeus gets one the first b week of June they will sell so many scrypt coins that prices will fall while difficulty climbs. The same thing happened to BTC when block erupters appeared. They had 30 day ROIs but so many appeared that in a week the estimated ROI jumped to 50 days,  then in another week 90 days. In three weeks it went infinite and people were dumping erupters on eBay hoping for a bigger sucker.

Good luck with Zeus. With so many bigger miners coming along I doubt they will be around by the time they get their cloud hashing running. Terry said he pays .35/kw for his data center.
primer10

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 04:58:52 AM

Zeus will never roi. Everyone is using the ROI tools to determine profitability but they b are not taking into account the amount of ASIC coming on line over the next 6 months. To ROI you have to sell coins.  If everyone who bought a Zeus gets one the first b week of June they will sell so many scrypt coins that prices will fall while difficulty climbs. The same thing happened to BTC when block erupters appeared. They had 30 day ROIs but so many appeared that in a week the estimated ROI jumped to 50 days,  then in another week 90 days. In three weeks it went infinite and people were dumping erupters on eBay hoping for a bigger sucker.

Good luck with Zeus. With so many bigger miners coming along I doubt they will be around by the time they get their cloud hashing running. Terry said he pays .35/kw for his data center.

Never is not true if you consider multiple variables in calculating ROI. Depends on what you mine, fluctuating prices of coin and duration of mine.
JohnnyArmani

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2014, 04:01:19 AM

Hard to say if it will ROI.......but the prices for the Zeusminer are dropping now that they've released...

I have a Blizzard (1.4Mh/s) from Zeusminer and it works great for scrypt mining! Right now you can get one for only $105(which is half the price i paid  Sad ), but you can get 3% off your order if you use this link  http://zeusminer.com/?raf=503

Almost wish I waited for this deal......you can also go hardcore scrypt hashing....12Mh/s for $819, 15Mh/s for $1029, 24Mh/s for $1599, 30Mh/s for $1999 or the mega 280Mh/s for $17999!!!  Again, use http://zeusminer.com/?raf=503 and get an additional 3% off any of these.

Plus, for a limited time, you can get an additional 5% of if you pay in LTC or BTC.

So maybe you can get your ROI, we'll have to wait and see.  Im currently working on it!!  Wink

ps.  I'm currently using a multi pool http://coinking.io/?r=12680 to help me get my ROI. It mines the most profitable scrypt coin at the time and gives you the option to convert it into any coin you want....LTC, BTC, DOGE, DRK, etc. Pretty cool. I can move my profits to BTC or DRK if i'm afraid the scrypt coins are going to drop (but i dont think this is going to happen anyways).

Good Luck Mining!!!
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 06:26:43 AM

The main problem with Zeus is it is power hungry.  There is a argument electricity does not effect ROI but i don't believe it.  Personally as a miner I hope they all ROI  but always do your own calculations.

Fact is with he competition A2 of course and new SilverFish the power usage difference is huge.  Not only will this effect electricity bill... but more then likely when you try to resell it as the power difference will come in again then as far as value.
Starscream

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 07:24:10 AM

Almost no calculator out there counts the increase in difficulty that comes as more ASIC enter the market.

Personally, I don't see any ASIC miner meeting ROI since you'll be mining LTC most of the time (and IMO this is what you should rely on when deciding if to buy an ASIC miner or not) and LTC has been getting harder to mine, also you should expect only exponential growth in its difficulty.

If you think LTC will increase in price you should just buy it directly.
If you think LTC will fall in price than obviously don't touch it in any way, shape or form.
If you think LTC will not change in price than at least than you could evaluate better how much you'll be making per cycle of difficulty, but IMO you still won't see ROI.

Don't count on random coins popping up and increasing profitability for a day or 2, that's just not reliable enough.
Glizlack

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 10:27:25 PM

I was in the first batch of Zeus miner's blizzard in fact. My roi is almost here I got in a a good pump with some coins that I mined. If you stick with the hands off method of mining ltc or doge I would guess if you make roi it will take you a long time. Do you research there are many coins beyond ltc that make money.  Yes its hard work and some luck involved but it happens all the time.

Steve

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ThomasMuller

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 07:11:11 PM

Zeus Miner is great! I'm a batch 1 customer and got so many incentives that far exceeded my expectations.

Terry and his staff did an awesome job!

Obviously mining isn't as appealing as it was 12 months ago. The small miner will be out of the game in a year or so.

I don't think that mining with less than 200MH/s will be profitable in a year from now.

The entry cost will be too high!

I was a nice game to play but nobody is getting rich out of mining.

In the end we are all braves for embracing a new technology that sparked so many ideas!

Cheers,
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: