Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:36:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any Diablo 3 Players out there?  (Read 842 times)
DourSiezel (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2012, 07:22:02 AM

I would make a post asking for an extra beta key, but we all know what that out come would be.

I use to be big on D2 trading, especially with d2jsp. As soon as I heard this game was coming out a few years back,
I've dropped LOD and called it good. I went back to it here and there, all my characters where demoted down non-ladder
and notice changes. I left before they changed up ubers, and came back when they changed ubers and it was very different
for me. I felt like I saved up all my items for nothing!

Well the time has come, we all know its going to get released soon sometime now.

I am looking for beta players to help me add content to my wiki site. who else better?

I am also looking for a beta key so i can play too.

I don't want to spam my wiki url on here so please PM if you can help me at all.

Thanks

DourSiezel

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 25, 2012, 04:59:43 PM

I happen to be a Blizzard MVP. What would you be able to offer to the community, specifically?

Projects

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2012, 07:39:29 PM

Unfotunately I am not in the beta but cant wait for the game to be released!

Buying Bitcoins for cash or gold/silver bullion many methods to pay you - pm me for more information
Bank transfer, Cash, Postal Order, Western Union, MoneyGram, SEPA, Amazon & More  - Worldwide Transfers Available
*NEW* BTC for Citibank P2P transfers - USD/EUR please pm me for more information
Superman87

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 23, 2012, 03:10:57 PM

I would make a post asking for an extra beta key, but we all know what that out come would be.

I use to be big on D2 trading, especially with d2jsp. As soon as I heard this game was coming out a few years back,
I've dropped LOD and called it good. I went back to it here and there, all my characters where demoted down non-ladder
and notice changes. I left before they changed up ubers, and came back when they changed ubers and it was very different

Well the time has come, we all know its going to get released soon sometime now.

I am looking for beta players to help me add content to my wiki site. who else better?

I don't want to spam my wiki url on here so please PM if you can help me at all.

Thanks

DourSiezel

I just stopped using D2jsp as well now that i hear d3 is coming out in May. I have it preordered but havn't heard much about what the beta is like. I have a feeling the FG i have wont be worth anything once d3 officially starts
Superman87

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 23, 2012, 03:11:28 PM

Thanks

DourSiezel

I just recently stopped playing LOD, i'm Huge on d2jsp but im afraid once d3 comes out no one is going to use it anymore Sad
Uliena

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 23, 2012, 07:19:30 PM

the game is crap, i played the beta. Blizzard hoped to milk their old fans.

I seriously hope that you're wrong about that, but looking Blizzards track records on 'softening the learning curve' etc, it might be so.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: