Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:50:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: want to make a difference  (Read 1396 times)
WEB slicer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

1NF4xXDDpMVmeazJxJDLrFxuJrCAT7CB1b

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 11:19:52 PM
Last edit: May 17, 2014, 01:32:43 AM by WEB slicer

when i left home at 17 i quickly learned i need money to survive. ever since then i have been obsessed with making money. i thought by having money i would be successful. i thought money would make me happy. i was wrong. i got lucky and got in to BTC when the price was at $2 and i hoarded all the BTC i acquired. with BTC at $450 i now have more money than i need. now that i have money after spending most of my life chasing it i have realized that money does not make me happy. i need to do something else with my life besides make more money. i have plenty of interests, motorcycles, extreme sports, traveling, technology. i guess i could try and find a way to make a career out of that. but that's not really what i want to do. i want to get in to non-profit work. i noticed that being a good person and helping people makes me happier than buying a new car or whatever consumer product i desire.

for example, i bought myself a new motorcycle. on my way back from the DMV i saw an old man sitting on a bus bench. he was dirty had white hair a long white beard. i could tell he was homeless. after flying past him on my flashy new motorcycle i kept thinking about what i have compared to what he has. after driving a few blocks i decided to turn around and give him $20. i was a good feeling and a proud moment in my life. next summer i bought myself a flashy BMW. on my way back from the DMV i saw the same guy in the same fucking spot a whole year later. it was raining out and he was just sitting there with his guitar and shopping cart full of clothes and what little possessions he had. i thought how much it must suck to be sitting there in the rain so i turned around again. when i pulled up to him he remembered me. i talked to him for little bit shook his hand gave him $50 and wished him the best. even though i already gave this man $70 i wished i could do more for him.

a few weeks later i watched a video about this guy that goes around and gives the homeless food and water. i thought that was awesome. after more browsing i found a video of a guy who was interviewing a homeless man. something he said caught my attention. he said i don't want to beg, i want to work. those words kinda stayed with me and eventually i started thinking i should find a way to help these people find work so they can get off the streets and become productive members of society. i want to start some kind of free service that helps put the homeless in contact with employment opportunities. this is going to be a massive task and to be honest i don't know where to start. i know i can't do it alone so i figured i would post here and see what kind of responses i get. maybe i can find people who want to contribute in some way even if it is just moral support or a few good suggestions that can help get the ball rolling.

and just to confirm, i am very serious about this. it's hard to explain but i've been having this itch to get in to non-profit for a long time. i guess my reasons are a combination of things. wasting my life chasing money, making fucked up decisions and selling my integrity to make the almighty dollar, looking at the world through a critical perspective and realizing everything is backwards. life should be about being a good person, helping others, love, happiness, all that shit you know is more important but for some reason still takes a back seat when compared to money status and consumer goods. after so long of being disgusted with all the fucked up things i've seen i knew i didn't want to be a part of that life. i knew i needed more than having a fat wallet a BMW and a $700 cell phone. i don't believe in fate destiny or any of that stuff but i can't shake the feeling that this is what i'm meant to do. and since i don't have anything better to do i think i should stop thinking about it and just start doing it.

i will leave you guys with some feel good videos to get the positive energy flowing. after i figure out how i can help the homeless and all that is in place i want to move on to feeding people and helping abandoned/abused animals find good homes. i want to make a career out of this and do it long term. i know i could do alot of good i just need a good kick in the ass and a few good minds to bounce ideas off of. if you would like to contribute or have any bright ideas how i could get started i would greatly appreciate your time and suggestions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXDMpmIO8f4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-j36_9xPGY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jdyP1R0es8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuTyEcBi_n4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKLQXfYTpsc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSjgEKHQoAs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiC_9RHTvsA

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████████
░░░░███████████████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███████████████
░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████████████
░░████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░███████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░░██████████
░░░████████████░
░░░░█████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░▀███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████████████████
░░░░░▄▄██████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████
░░███████████
░██████████▌
▐█████████▌
▐█████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
▐██████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
░███████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░▐████████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░▐███████████████▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████████
░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███

███
███
!
#
HOMEPAGE
ANNOUNCEMENT
JOIN US ON SLACK
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 12:18:44 PM

Good story, I understand your view on this, but you shouldn't feel too bad about actually 'owning' nice and expensive stuff. If you work hard and can afford to buy expensive things, you deserve it Smiley

I agree, it's sad to see the same homeless people in the street corners, especially when it's winter, that's horrible. People are walking by without giving the homeless a look.

Why aren't you trying to bring it to the attention of people in your place and raise money to actually be able to give them support, food, shelter, and also sight on a job.
WEB slicer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 09:08:50 PM

i don't feel bad about owning nice stuff. but i am aware alot of people don't have as much as i do.

it's sad that they don't have a place to call home but it's even more sad that people don't care. take this post for example, you were the only one to respond. everybody would rather talk about their new phone, video games, how hot asian girls are, or count to 21 million with pictures, but nobody cares enough to to talk about helping other people. i've tried to bring this subject up to family and friends, their response was the same. they thought about it for a few seconds and went back to thinking and talking about themselves.

to be honest, i haven't done anything cause i'm just as lazy as everybody else. it's also hard to get motivated when you're the only one who gives a fuck. a part of me knows i can make a difference, but another part of me knows one person can't change the world. if i can't find more people who are willing to help solve the problem nothing will change.

i don't think raising money is going to help long term. there is a saying give a man a fish and feed him for a day. teach him how to fish and feed him for a lifetime. handing out money is like putting a band aid on a gun shot wound. these people need jobs so they can support themselves. i thought about going to local shelters and trying to spread the word to management about a service that helps them find jobs. i also thought about a social media campaign to spread the message. maybe even do a free local classifieds website kinda like CL but instead helps put the homeless in touch with employers who are willing to hire them. people can post their location and their skills. employers can post their location available jobs and contact information. i think it could work but those are just a few of many ideas that are needed to accomplish something like this. the homeless don't have phones or internet access to contact employers. and i would have to find a way to let both the homeless and employers know such a service exists.

it's a huge task and i can't do it alone. i was kinda hoping maybe i could get some help from bitcointalk, but i'm not sure if that will happen. guess i have to wait a few more days and see if i get any other responses.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

░░██████████
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░░██████████
░░░████████████░
░░░████████████
░░███████████
░██████████▌
▐█████████▌

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███

███
███
!
#
HOMEPAGE
ANNOUNCEMENT
JOIN US ON SLACK
Coinhunter32

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 09:59:54 PM

It's good thing that you are not one of those wealthy egoistic people. It isn't bad to have money If you use them right, you wont change the world but giving something to others is good Smiley
WEB slicer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 10:09:17 PM

at first it was a power trip. but eventually i realized it doesn't make me any better than the next guy. we are all the same.

i know i can't change the world, but it would be nice to start chipping away at the problem. if i could get something started it could be like a ripple effect. look at facebook, at first it was just a small group of college kids who used it. now millions of people use it. it didn't change the whole world but it sure did start a huge shift in the way people communicate.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

░░██████████
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░░██████████
░░░████████████░
░░░████████████
░░███████████
░██████████▌
▐█████████▌

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███

███
███
!
#
HOMEPAGE
ANNOUNCEMENT
JOIN US ON SLACK
bitsmichel

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 10:54:12 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2014, 11:04:30 PM by bitsmichel

when i left home at 17 i quickly learned i need money to survive. ever since then i have been obsessed with making money. i thought by having money i would be successful. i thought money would make me happy. i was wrong. i got lucky and got in to BTC when the price was at $2 and i hoarded all the BTC i acquired. with BTC at $450 i now have more money than i need. now that i have money after spending most of my life chasing it i have realized that money does not make me happy. i need to do something else with my life besides make more money. i have plenty of interests, motorcycles, extreme sports, traveling, technology. i guess i could try and find a way to make a career out of that. but that's not really what i want to do. i want to get in to non-profit work. i noticed that being a good person and helping people makes me happier than buying a new car or whatever consumer product i desire.

I think, in addition, what generally makes us happy is progress.  Remember when you played a video game and achieved the next level? How did it feel?  

to be honest, i haven't done anything cause i'm just as lazy as everybody else. it's also hard to get motivated when you're the only one who gives a fuck. a part of me knows i can make a difference, but another part of me knows one person can't change the world. people are too self absorbed and only care about what effects them.

Sometimes to be lazy makes us take great decisions.  For example, there was a guy who took an air plane trip every year at the same day (9/11) but overslept one day.

it's sad that they don't have a place to call home but it's even more sad that people don't care. take this post for example, you were the only one to respond. everybody would rather talk about their new phone, video games, how hot asian girls are, or count to 21 million with pictures, but nobody cares enough to to talk about helping other people. i've tried to bring this subject up to family and friends, their response was the same. they thought about it for a few seconds and went back to thinking and talking about themselves.

Whatever you do today is important, because you are trading your life for it. I cannot blame people for having certain desires. It is true that people have a lot of self-interested, but in addition many of the things they desire are not natural. It is quite disgusting but people are thaught how to desire. See this parody: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-0VMnFmnL0

employers can post their location available jobs and contact information. i think it could work but those are just a few of many ideas that are needed to accomplish something like this. the homeless don't have phones or internet access to contact employers. and i would have to find a way to let both the homeless and employers know such a service exists. it's a huge task and i can't do it alone. i was kinda hoping maybe i could get some help from bitcointalk, but i'm not sure if that will happen. guess i have to wait a few more days and see if i get any other responses.

It is possible that homeless get money without joining the current corporate system : they could do BTC jobs and figure out how to make money with bitcoin. I think, this is more valueable to them than to be a worker for another person. Like you said about the story of the fish  Smiley

life should be about being a good person, helping others, love, happiness, all that shit you know is more important but for some reason still takes a back seat when compared to money status and consumer goods.

Status is important amongst other primates. For example, several types of apes have different rankings. Perhaps the biological reason is to increase mating possibilities. The leading ape was (obviously) the one who had the most sex amongst the tribe. The others fucked behind his back.

Life is very expensive, you never get it returned.

i know i can't change the world, but it would be nice to start chipping away at the problem

Actually you can change the world. Look at how Bitcoin changed the world, and bitcoin is software. Look at how the open source idea changed the world. The world is always changing, and you can try to spin it in a certain direction, be it verbally, trough software or otherwise

Whatever your idea, It is better than to try and fail, than to regret not doing it at all.

WEB slicer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 12:09:21 AM

i agree with progress makes you happy. we need goals and something to look forward to. i've been playing games since NES. i enjoy them but they don't make me happy or excited. i'm starting to think i play them cause i have nothing better to do. it's more of a way to kill time than anything else.

i can't say i agree with being lazy leads to great decisions. that guy just got lucky.

the homeless getting BTC jobs is even more out of reach than what i want to do. this won't work for so many reasons. i do agree with your point though, it would be better for them to be self sustaining than to depend on an employer. but you have to take one step at a time. they obviously don't have the skills and resources to be self sustaining so they need to get a job and get their life back on track first.

we can't change the whole world but we can change certain things. i don't think anybody can do it alone though. i do agree it's better to try and fail than never try at all. but i think it's better to keep trying until you get it right.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

░░██████████
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░░██████████
░░░████████████░
░░░████████████
░░███████████
░██████████▌
▐█████████▌

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███

███
███
!
#
HOMEPAGE
ANNOUNCEMENT
JOIN US ON SLACK
103deltafox

Activity: 491
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 12:22:48 AM

Well, if you have a ton of crypto and are actually looking for something to use it towards, PM me... I got into crypto by chance, with the web providing a ton of resources for us...Who better to help than children, as they are the future of the world, crypto, technology, everything!

We do pro bono work with two other companies here in the US that has the daunting task of getting kids back from other countries (mainly Mexico atm) when one of the parent's takes off with them. As the US and Mexican judiciaries don't honor each other's court orders...

Anonymity and funding are key. Mostly local charities and religious organizations are the backers for the team getting across the border and back with the kids...We are a real corporation, licensed and insured, and we take our work very seriously... just something else to consider if your serious about helping the less fortunate...

WEB slicer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 01:30:26 AM

i am aware of this issue. i have respect for anybody that helps others. but here is my thought process. there are so many issues that need attention i can't tackle them all. i have to evaluate everything and decide what issues i want to focus on. i agree this situation is not the best for kids. but i think most of the time (not all the time) the parent does love their kids. if they didn't they would just leave without them. the real issue is usually between the parents. so in my mind i think starving children is more important than resolving custody disputes. i am willing to listen how i can help. but as of right now i am not really trying to fund random organizations. however, i started a S corp last year and i am looking in to ways to donate and write it off when i do my taxes. when i figure out how to do that i would definitely start spreading the money around and make large donations to a bunch of non-profits.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

░░██████████
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░░██████████
░░░████████████░
░░░████████████
░░███████████
░██████████▌
▐█████████▌

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███

███
███
!
#
HOMEPAGE
ANNOUNCEMENT
JOIN US ON SLACK
WEB slicer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 02:26:03 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGFQybMEPeM

i think i need to start by doing it like this guy. just go out looking for them, give them some food, give them a business card, and tell them i can help them find a job. another option is going to a shelter, feeding everybody, giving them all business cards, and trying to get the operators involved by leaving them a stack of cards and tell them to inform the residents and other shelters. i could also record everything and upload the videos to youtube to spread the word and get others involved.

i'm gonna do it.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

░░██████████
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░░██████████
░░░████████████░
░░░████████████
░░███████████
░██████████▌
▐█████████▌

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███

███
███
!
#
HOMEPAGE
ANNOUNCEMENT
JOIN US ON SLACK
Bitbirdhunt

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 09:03:54 AM

If you decided to focus on homeless people that's great, you give something to others not only to help them but to make you feel good too and that's great.  I could say all people are egoistic in some way, some want money, comfortable life only for them self to make them "feel good", and others, like you, likes to share with others to make them feel good. What ever you decide to do, just do It fairly looking not only from your side but from others too but some would avail you so you need to balance on things and keep them smart, help those people ,that you feel like helping them, you don't have to help everyone and you should be happy!@  Smiley Smiley Smiley
bitsmichel

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 01:10:02 PM

we can't change the whole world but we can change certain things. i don't think anybody can do it alone though. i do agree it's better to try and fail than never try at all. but i think it's better to keep trying until you get it right.

You can change the whole world with code.  I agree with you that you cannot do it alone, but you can put something out there that can grow.. for example, Linux was made in a garage by some hobby guy, now its the biggest software project of the world.

We can make big changes if we have the right tools.  You may like this interview https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COisLGwnb-M and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nU2ehHpg9Cw

i can't say i agree with being lazy leads to great decisions. that guy just got lucky.

I am not saying it is always better, just sometimes it leads to great decisions.  I was studying 14 hours a day during the time you bought bitcoin (I did not hear about them due to censorship/studying so much). Whose decision was better? Personally, I think your decision was better.

i know i can't change the world, but it would be nice to start chipping away at the problem. if i could get something started it could be like a ripple effect. look at facebook, at first it was just a small group of college kids who used it. now millions of people use it. it didn't change the whole world but it sure did start a huge shift in the way people communicate.

Yes, Facebook did change the world, but it did not make us more free. See: http://stallman.org/facebook.html
Everything starts as some random guy trying to push some things.  Linux was a hobby project, now its the biggest software project of the world.  You see it with many projects. In the beginning there is nothing.. this is with all the projects.

There are two trends going on right now in technology: software that makes us more free (Bitcoin, Linux, PGP, Crypto software, GNU, Diaspora, Ekiga) and software that takes away our freedom (Facebook, Skype, Apple iOS, PRISM etc).
I do not mean to say that this software is bad, but they contain 'spyware' that makes us less free. This is not some abstract idea, you can actually see the spyware is inside.

WEB slicer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 05:57:35 PM
Last edit: May 17, 2014, 07:56:55 PM by WEB slicer

I agree with you that you cannot do it alone, but you can put something out there that can grow..
this is what im trying to do. i want to lay the foundation and get the ball rolling so other people can get involved and keep it growing while i move on to another project. i got this idea by watching how the rich operate. i noticed alot of them start companies build it up to the point of proof of concept and profitability then sell the company for millions and repeat the process. after i have a system in place for the homeless i want to hire staff who can manage the operation so i can start working on something else. probably helping homeless/shelter animals find homes. after i have the experience from organizing both of those projects i want to start working on world hunger.

I am not saying it is always better, just sometimes it leads to great decisions.  I was studying 14 hours a day during the time you bought bitcoin (I did not hear about them due to censorship/studying so much). Whose decision was better? Personally, I think your decision was better.
anything can lead to great decisions. even when you're working or driving you can have a bright idea. some people have genius ideas in their dreams. you just have to be able to identify a good idea and then act on it.

for the record, i never bought BTC. i got in to it by making a sale on CL and i started talking with the customer. we were both computer guys and he mentioned it. i looked it up had a ATI GPU and started mining. been in to it ever since. i got lucky cause i would not have gotten in to it early without his tip. that's why i'm trying to talk about what i'm trying to do now. networking is more valuable than wealth in my opinion.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

░░██████████
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░░██████████
░░░████████████░
░░░████████████
░░███████████
░██████████▌
▐█████████▌

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███

███
███
!
#
HOMEPAGE
ANNOUNCEMENT
JOIN US ON SLACK
bitsmichel

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 02:14:29 AM

this is what im trying to do. i want to lay the foundation and get the ball rolling so other people can get involved and keep it growing while i move on to another project.
The longest road starts with the first step (chinese proverb)
What will be the first step? a website? a video?

WEB slicer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 02:31:42 AM

The longest road starts with the first step (chinese proverb)
What will be the first step? a website? a video?
good quote.

so far i have contacted my lawyer to see if he can help me set up a non profit, i'm going to H&R block wednesday to talk about how taxes work for a non profit, i created a youtube partner account and signed up for monetization, i contacted somebody who is already involved with community service to establish a relationship and ask for advice on how to get started. i still need to buy a camera and find a wing man who is willing to come with me and record. once everything is in place i'm gonna start doing videos to show my progress and spread the word so i can get others involved.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

░░██████████
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░░██████████
░░░████████████░
░░░████████████
░░███████████
░██████████▌
▐█████████▌

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███

███
███
!
#
HOMEPAGE
ANNOUNCEMENT
JOIN US ON SLACK
WEB slicer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 12:14:46 AM

i talked with my attorney today, $1100 to start and non profit and apply for tax exemption. i'm gonna do it. i'm already the president of an S corp now i'm gonna be a president of a non-profit too. (i'm excited)

so, i need to come up with a slick business name. was wondering if you guys would be kind enough to toss some suggestions my way. i would appreciate it.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

░░██████████
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░░██████████
░░░████████████░
░░░████████████
░░███████████
░██████████▌
▐█████████▌

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███

███
███
!
#
HOMEPAGE
ANNOUNCEMENT
JOIN US ON SLACK
bitsmichel

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 01:04:09 AM

so, i need to come up with a slick business name. was wondering if you guys would be kind enough to toss some suggestions my way. i would appreciate it.

Random things that come up in my head:

The Longest Road
Gravitate
Attitude
Fortune 600
Fortune 500.5
Business Outsider
Virtue
Mach 5
Lorentz
Freefund

WEB slicer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 02:22:13 AM

thanks for the replies. i do appreciate your suggestions. i guess i should mention that since this is a non-profit the name of the company should reflect the nature of what we do as a company so when you hear the company name it almost tells you a story of what the company is about. for example, i found a company that rescues street and shelter animals and they are called hope for paws. two other good ones i saw was save the children and feeding america. it has to be catchy so people pay attention and remember when they hear it. since this thread has not gotten alot of replies i will offer some BTC as incentive to anybody who comes up with a catchy company name that gets picked.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

░░██████████
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░░██████████
░░░████████████░
░░░████████████
░░███████████
░██████████▌
▐█████████▌

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███

███
███
!
#
HOMEPAGE
ANNOUNCEMENT
JOIN US ON SLACK
bitsmichel

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 12:10:24 AM

here's my 2nd attempt  Smiley

Save the people
Save the poor
Save the street
Save America
Saving lives
Saving America
United States Citizens Fund
Perish poverty
Jobs for homeless
American Jobs Fund
Homeless United
Hope for humanity
Street saver
Save the streets

commandrix

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 12:34:57 AM

No kidding. That's why I like stories like the guy who offered a homeless man his choice of $100 or free programming lessons. Last I heard, the homeless guy had made an Android app for people who want to carpool. Have you considered doing something like that? Teach a man to fish...
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: