Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:20:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SHIBECOIN PRICE CRASHING! DEVELOPER DUMPED ALL HIS COINS? loq abandoned shibe?  (Read 2883 times)
ShibecoinSucks (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 01:43:58 AM

Like I said, it's the same people defending this coin every time. But if you look at the people who are telling the truth about this scam coin it's not the only thing they post about. You few people spend all your time trying to defend shibecoin, every single post you make is about shibecoin. Heck, it's probably just one person with multiple accounts,  while the rest of us are just normal people who are trying to rescue people from making a bad choice on shibecoin scams.

ICEBERG COIN SUCKED!

QORA
ShibecoinSucks (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 01:50:57 AM

Dfletcher, (& friends)

I didn't make this account to shit on shibecoin, shibecoin shit all over itself. I didn't cause the problems, I'm just informing everyone about it.

But, it looks like you made an account to simply defend shibecoin.
And your doing a terrible job, but I can't fault you. It's mostly the coin that sucks, it's been possibly one of the worst managed coins in altcoin history. I'm going to smile and come back once everyone is in agreement that this coin is a failure and I'm going to show you this thread so you can remember how stupid you are. I imagine it'll be about one more week before this coin is widely recognised as a scam coin.

ICEBERG COIN SUCKED!

QORA
loq

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 01:52:33 AM

Hey Pysiek bro,

peon peon roqqitz kurwa peon.

Sincerely, the only person you admire.

Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 01:58:10 AM

Hey Pysiek bro,

peon peon roqqitz kurwa peon.

Sincerely, the only person you admire.

lol  Cheesy
regmann

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 02:00:15 AM

Like I said, it's the same people defending this coin every time. But if you look at the people who are telling the truth about this scam coin it's not the only thing they post about. You few people spend all your time trying to defend shibecoin, every single post you make is about shibecoin. Heck, it's probably just one person with multiple accounts,  while the rest of us are just normal people who are trying to rescue people from making a bad choice on shibecoin scams.

i am not the same person whit multiple acounts
and i dont only talk about shibecoin ( check my history )
OdinYggd

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 02:46:52 AM

Wow you sound like you could be the next Jay Carney... That was a magnificent show. <insert golf clap here>

First of all, nothing is "keeping shibe's value growing." It is currently in the midst of a giant plummet, likely down to 0, because this coin has nothing interesting or novel about it. Its basically a copycat sales pitch by an e-cult leader. He must be providing you with some mighty fine tasting Kool Aid. Second of all, you do not back any of your points with tangible evidence. You are simply laying down a whole bunch of claims without providing any sort of proof to back them up.

In any case, word of advice to anyone who is thinking about taking this guy's advice seriously: please do your own research on ShibeCoin. Don't just assume this poster's words to be fact because he said them with such confidence. Don't give anybody too much of your trust here, it will bite you in the ass and make you all the more cynical of a person the next day.

You should always do your own research and make your own decisions in crypto.

However, along those lines you should probably research who someone is before claiming they don't know what they are talking about. If you look into the IRC where this log supposedly took place, you will find the exact same username as I am posting under here on the chanop list for #shibecoin.

I've been with shibe from the start, and unlike loq I make a point of hearing out people's complaints and bringing them to the relevant people to be addressed. The only people I ban are those who spread obvious fud, those who spam, and those who have things explained repeatedly to them but continue to make the same fruitless complaint over and over without doing anything about it or even considering what might cause it.

Shibe is not without its flaws, but as someone who has known its devteam for several months prior I can say with confidence that shibe was not designed to be a scamcoin. It is the hard work of people who have a hard life, and it is an attempt to bring back some good times to the crypto community while also providing the little investors out there a chance to go places no other coin could take them.

Take it as you will, I'm sure you'll see me again if you ever poke into whitecoin- where a scamcoin was reborn through community effort into a coin that could go anywhere people see fit to take it. All I am doing is making a best effort approach to be sure both sides of the situation are heard, so that people can make their own decisions in fairness.

And as long as you don't simply repeat fud all the time or spam up the place, you are completely welcome to come to #shibecoin and talk like respectable people about your concerns. Maybe you'll find out that the bad reputation of shibe isn't as deserved as people would have you think. At its heart, it's a group of people that got together to have fun and make some money. I don't see anything at all wrong with that goal, these days with all the nonstop fud and scams out there it is something crypto really needs to have more of.

ShibecoinSucks (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 03:56:04 AM

I think we need to come up with an acronym for all these scam coin defenders like OdinYgdd and Hollowman338.

We could call them PTP (PAID TO PUMP)  or  POS (Promoters of Scamcoins).

Or DICS (DECEIVING IN COIN SCAMS.

ICEBERG COIN SUCKED!

QORA
PanicBot

Activity: 156

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 04:21:18 AM

Or "guys who have been there since the beginning and see Shibe's potential"

That's the category I fall in.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 04:21:45 AM

..insists like i have said a thousand time in the last year that you avoid anon devs.. they are anon for a reason.
they will look bad if we knew just how many other coins they have released and what ones they were.
all on deaf ears you people in Crypto (Altcoins specifically) are hopeless and a waste of time
and i agree with him sorta because if your gonna be a moron then ya kiss your money goodbye.

you all made your bed now sleep in it.

defend scammy fucktard bullshit then you get what you get..
i have harped for a year on stuff like devs should not be permitted to get away with the scammy crap they pull
but you guys all 99.99% bend over backwards defending, supporting and making excuses for it all..

until

your the one who gets burned.. then you come here and cry like hypocritical babies.. too damn bad.  Roll Eyes

the new guys (kids) that flooded here in OCT/NOV ruined our scene and lowered the bar for the whole scene with their scam coin support and excuses.
1 year ago pretty much none of this crap would even get off the ground or be permitted..
hell a random anon dev would be laughed off the forum for using the name "<insert coin name>NAME"
Now you guys have a thousand feet of semen crusted on your faces from coin cloners and scammers lol
and now you all take your little turn bitching about it when it back fires on you and then want sympathy ? why should i give you any ?
You guys trolled me for a year as a fought against this crap pretty much by myself as i got ganged up on by the whole fucking scam-tard crypto world.

toilet swirls.. i now get to watch as the scene disintegrates and more and more people wander off quietly after dumping and ripping someone off on the way out the door.
you guys ruined it for all of us and Bitcoin itself and will not accept a shred of responsibility for any of it and will hide from the i told you so's.

the thing is, i registered here when scammy bs was rejected swiftly and
now you all have a thousand feet of cum dried and crusted on your faces from blowing scammers / cloners and a crap load of dumb excuses you routinely spout of for doing it all.
but but but i i i i i i made one BTC on insert scamcoin name.... yeah ? and the scammer / cloner made prob 50 BTC and you did the work pushing it for him.. congrats.
P & D

next..........

FUD first & ask questions later™
ShibecoinSucks (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 05:13:11 AM

..insists like i have said a thousand time in the last year that you avoid anon devs.. they are anon for a reason.
they will look bad if we knew just how many other coins they have released and what ones they were.
all on deaf ears you people in Crypto (Altcoins specifically) are hopeless and a waste of time
and i agree with him sorta because if your gonna be a moron then ya kiss your money goodbye.

you all made your bed now sleep in it.

defend scammy fucktard bullshit then you get what you get..
i have harped for a year on stuff like devs should not be permitted to get away with the scammy crap they pull
but you guys all 99.99% bend over backwards defending, supporting and making excuses for it all..

until

your the one who gets burned.. then you come here and cry like hypocritical babies.. too damn bad.  Roll Eyes

the new guys (kids) that flooded here in OCT/NOV ruined our scene and lowered the bar for the whole scene with their scam coin support and excuses.
1 year ago pretty much none of this crap would even get off the ground or be permitted..
hell a random anon dev would be laughed off the forum for using the name "<insert coin name>NAME"
Now you guys have a thousand feet of semen crusted on your faces from coin cloners and scammers lol
and now you all take your little turn bitching about it when it back fires on you and then want sympathy ? why should i give you any ?
You guys trolled me for a year as a fought against this crap pretty much by myself as i got ganged up on by the whole fucking scam-tard crypto world.

toilet swirls.. i now get to watch as the scene disintegrates and more and more people wander off quietly after dumping and ripping someone off on the way out the door.
you guys ruined it for all of us and Bitcoin itself and will not accept a shred of responsibility for any of it and will hide from the i told you so's.

the thing is, i registered here when scammy bs was rejected swiftly and
now you all have a thousand feet of cum dried and crusted on your faces from blowing scammers / cloners and a crap load of dumb excuses you routinely spout of for doing it all.
but but but i i i i i i made one BTC on insert scamcoin name.... yeah ? and the scammer / cloner made prob 50 BTC and you did the work pushing it for him.. congrats.
P & D

next..........

I'm not really following what your saying Spoetnik? I'm not trying to be a dick, I just don't really understand. Are you putting the blame on all the newbies that don't know anything about crypto? If so, you make a great point. I figured after these scam coins started becoming profitable that we would start seeing more and more of them. But there's got to be a way to stop this right? Or do wet JUST need to let these scam developers and idiot investors kill off the whole crypto scene? I'm not 100% sure but aren't you a coin developer to? Black coin right? Well this these scams like shibe and Asia Coin are making your legitimate deal look bad, it's making the while crypto scene look bad. We need leaders like you that have credibility to come out against these scam coins right from the start! Please, they are KILLING off the good coins with all this scamming and incompetence. Shibecoin had been disabled like 5 times this week, it's pure incompetence.

ICEBERG COIN SUCKED!

QORA
r0ach
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 06:33:17 AM
Last edit: May 16, 2014, 06:53:02 AM by r0ach

The original poster of this thread was already uncovered to be an under age 18 child named "Cheeto".  He was banned from the #shibecoin channel for being a SERIAL SCAMMER in the following thread that he locked after being exposed:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=605583

He joined the channel and begged for coins 24 hours a day, then would claim 5 minutes later someone stole all his coins so people needed to give him more.  After the guy who ran the tipbot ran off with the coins, he then blamed the developrs who had nothing to do with running the tipbot as being scammers that had "stolen" the coins from him.

I created a new thread for people to discuss "Cheeto" the serial scammer and worse human ever to grace cryptocurrency here:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=611030.0

[19:54] <Cheeeto> Can i find some shibes in here>?
[19:54] <Cheeeto> lulz
[19:54] <kernels10> !tip Cheeeto 10
[19:54] <tipshibe> Such tip! kernels10 tipped Cheeeto 10 SHIBE! Very wow! "/msg tipshibe help" to claim.
[19:55] <Cheeeto> So is this coin legit? ive seen some reputable people say its the real deal, no scam
[19:55] <kernels10> its real
[19:55] <r0ach> it's real and going to 500-2000 once mintpal adds it lol
[19:55] <Cheeeto> ok thanks! for the tip too!
[19:55] <kernels10> np Smiley
[19:55] <Cheeeto> i thought it was at 200?

[14:46] <Cheeeto> Would someone spank me for being a idiot bastard?
[14:46] <Cheeeto> someone please spank me for my mistakes so i dont commit them again
[14:47] * kernels10 punches Cheeeto in the face a couple MORE times for good measure
[14:47] <Cheeeto> kernels10: now you can lick the cheese powder off your knuckels
[14:47] <kernels10> Cheesy
[14:47] <kernels10> !tip Cheeeto 20
[14:47] <+tipshibe> Such tip! kernels10 tipped Cheeeto 20 SHIBE! Very wow! "/msg tipshibe help" to claim.
[14:49] <Cheeeto> Smiley
[14:49] * Cheeeto treasures kernels10
[14:49] <kernels10> !tip Cheeeto 10 more
[14:49] <+tipshibe> Such tip! kernels10 tipped Cheeeto 10 SHIBE! Very wow! "/msg tipshibe help" to claim.
[14:49] * Cheeeto gets out the calculator again Cheesy
[14:50] * Cheeeto needed a shower, but the tears have cleansed his body
[14:50] <chopp> now look at all the cheese on the floor!
[14:50] <morrisonsa> !tip cheeeto 50
[14:50] <+tipshibe> Such tip! morrisonsa tipped cheeeto 50 SHIBE! Very wow! "/msg tipshibe help" to claim.
[14:50] <Cheeeto> morrisonsa: you just messed up my profit loss calculations!
[14:51] * Cheeeto 80 SHIBE puts Cheeto at 1/2 of what he has lost! i think....im terrible at math
[14:51] <Cheeeto> morrisonsa: thanks for the help!
[14:52] <Cheeeto> such love, much happy

[00:13] <Cheeeto> !balance
[00:13] <+tipshibe> cheeeto has 170.149502 SHIBE (unconfirmed: 0 SHIBE)
[00:13] <Cheeeto> thanks you guys so much! youve been so helpful after i lost out on my shibecoin earlier!
[00:13] <Cheeeto> I was so sad that i lost all that shibe, but now im almost even with your friendly tipping!

[00:25] <Cheeeto> yea i wish i could get tipped more, im such a poor shibe

[08:05] <Cheeeto> ANYONE FAncy me a tip?
[08:05] <Cheeeto> !balance
[08:05] <+tipshibe> cheeeto has 0 SHIBE (unconfirmed: 0 SHIBE)
[08:05] <Cheeeto> i have 0 shibe

[13:58] <Cheeeto> well shibecoin is a bust......thats great
[13:58] <Cheeeto> Sad
[13:59] <Cheeeto> idk, im glad i sold most of mine

[20:49] <Cheeeto> are all you guys pumping the coin?
[20:49] <Cheeeto> !balance
[20:49] <+tipshibe> Cheeeto: You need to be identified with NickServ to tip.
[20:50] <Cheeeto> !balance
[20:50] <+tipshibe> cheeeto has 50.21148 SHIBE (unconfirmed: 0 SHIBE)
[20:50] <Cheeeto> can i get some shibe coin so i can help pump!

[11:08] * Cheeeto (18d2fc54@gateway/web/cgi-irc/kiwiirc.com/ip.24.210.252.84) has joined #shibecoin
[11:09] <Cheeeto> !balace
[11:09] <Cheeeto> !balance
[11:09] <+ShibeTipper> cheeeto has 0 SHIBE (unconfirmed: 0 SHIBE)
[11:09] <Cheeeto> omg i only have 0 shibe
[11:09] <Cheeeto> wtf i thought i had hundred?

[21:51] * Cheeeto (18d2fc54@gateway/web/cgi-irc/kiwiirc.com/ip.24.210.252.84) has joined #shibecoin
[21:52] <Cheeeto> WHY IS THIS SO GAY
[21:52] <@OdinYggd> Most of it actually got passed around in here as tip rain
[21:52] <Cheeeto> !balance
[21:53] <Cheeeto> what is this crap about loq talking to the bot?
[21:53] <@OdinYggd> The new one appears to have gotten kicked off of freenode for flooding
[21:53] <@OdinYggd> Someone tried to tip 350 people at once with it
[21:53] <Cheeeto> the bot stole the funds?
[21:53] <@OdinYggd> That was the previous bot, run by a scammer who actually did run off with the bot's wallet
[21:53] <@OdinYggd> Said bot has been taken out of service
[21:53] <Cheeeto> which bot?
[21:53] <@OdinYggd> tipshibe
[21:54] <AngryAdmin> OdinYggd: got the reciepts?
[21:54] <Wonderz> what happened?
[21:54] <@OdinYggd> shibetipper is the replacement, we're trying to figure out why it won't reconnect
[21:54] <Cheeeto> so all my shibecoin got stolen?
[21:54] <@OdinYggd> I think it activated an anti-flooding feature on freenode and got kicked off
[21:54] <Cheeeto> Sad
[21:54] <Xuthus> lol, i'm not trolling but keep laughing guys.... you will see later
[21:54] <Cheeeto> this is damn bullshit

[12:30] * Cheeeto (18d2fc54@gateway/web/cgi-irc/kiwiirc.com/ip.24.210.252.84) has joined #shibecoin
[12:30] <Cheeeto> anymore tipbot scams recently?
[12:30] <Cheeeto> !balance
[12:30] <+ShibeTipper> cheeeto has 0 SHIBE (unconfirmed: 0 SHIBE)
[12:30] <Cheeeto> figures
[12:30] <kernels10> Cheeeto: go to \
[12:31] <Cheeeto> all my shibe were stolen
[12:31] <kernels10> /join ##tipbots
[12:31] <Cheeeto> whats that for
[12:31] <kernels10> dev is in there
[12:31] <kernels10> bot dev
[12:31] <kernels10> you can get your coins
[12:31] <kernels10> we have a new tipbot here

[17:40] * Cheeeto (18d2fc54@gateway/web/freenode/ip.24.210.252.84) has joined #shibecoin
[17:40] <lumpinator> is the staking working?
[17:40] <Cheeeto> !balance
[17:40] <+ShibeTipper> cheeeto has 0 SHIBE (unconfirmed: 0 SHIBE)
[17:40] <Cheeeto> arrrrghhh

[22:38] <Cheeeto> !balance
[22:38] <@OdinYggd> Staking is automatic
[22:38] <Cheeeto> no balance?
[22:38] <@OdinYggd> Staking should already be happening- wallet just needs to be open and unlocked
[22:38] <+ShibeTipper> cheeeto has 0 SHIBE (unconfirmed: 0 SHIBE)
[22:38] <Cheeeto> WHAT?
[22:38] <Cheeeto> no SHIBE?
[22:38] <@loq> we have a new bot
[22:38] <Cheeeto> what happend to my shibe?
[22:38] <@OdinYggd> When were you here last?
[22:38] <Cheeeto> stolen again?
[22:38] <@OdinYggd> tipshibe is dead
[22:38] <Cheeeto> im here forever!
[22:39] <@OdinYggd> Shibetipper should be fine
[22:39] <Cheeeto> the tipshibe bot was empty to
[22:39] <@loq> we have a new bot
[22:39] <@loq> nobody stole your coins
[22:39] <@loq> !balance
[22:39] <Cheeeto> ive been screwed to the brain
[22:39] <+ShibeTipper> loq has 43.52804 SHIBE (unconfirmed: 0 SHIBE)
[22:39] <@OdinYggd> !balance
[22:39] <+ShibeTipper> odinyggd has 114.378696 SHIBE (unconfirmed: 0 SHIBE)
[22:39] <Cheeeto> such shame

......ATLANT......
..Real Estate Blockchain Platform..
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████
           ███████▐██▀████▐██▄████████░
          ▄████▄█████████▒████▌█████████░
         ███████▄█████████▀██████████████░
        █████████▌█████████▐█████▄████████░
        ▀█████████████████▐███████████████
          █████▀████████ ░███████████████
    ██████▐██████████▄████████████████████████░
  ▄████▄████████▐███████████████░▄▄▄▄░████████░
 ▄██████▄█████████▐█████▄█████████▀████▄█████████░
███████████████████▐█████▄█████████▐██████████████░
▀████████▀█████████▒██████████████▐█████▀█████████
  ████████████████ █████▀█████████████████████████
   ▀██▀██████████ ▐█████████████  ▀██▀██████████
    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀██████████

..INVEST  ●  RENT  ●  TRADE..
 ✓Assurance     ✓Price Discovery     ✓Liquidity     ✓Low Fees

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

◣Whitepaper ◣ANN ThreadTelegram
◣ Facebook     ◣ Reddit          ◣ Slack

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

Hero/Legendary members
PanicBot

Activity: 156

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 07:50:18 AM

So this is all because he never PMed unek and asked for his sixty-three cents worth of Shibe?

Amazing.
ShibecoinSucks (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 01:12:04 AM

Ahhh... r0ach still doesn't understand that after being told about ten times that I never cared about the stolen coins, but I did care about how loq attacked and threatened me. And now you call me a scammer and a child and all these things....where exactly can you prove I scammed anyone?

Did you post the logs where people told me that the tip coins were scammed? And stolen? No. Did you post the logs where I said I didn't care? No.

You posted doctored logs to make me look like a beggar, when I was only using the coins to help tip others and try to pump up the coin. Even if I have acted like a fool, I'm not the developer of Shibecoin. The developer loq is an obvious nut case based on the conversations that many have had with him.

But r0ach has continued to try to defend the whole situation by saying it's all about the tip bot scam.

IT WASN'T.

IT WAS LOQ THREATENING ME.

AND THEN LATER LOQ SAYING TERRIBLE THINGS LIKE HE DIDN'T CARE ABOUT THE PROBLEMS PEOPLE WERE HAVING WITH SHIBECOIN.

No matter what, the coin still sucks and continues to be disabled or banned on most markets.

ICEBERG COIN SUCKED!

QORA
ShibecoinSucks (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 02:46:42 AM

Such a terrible coin

ICEBERG COIN SUCKED!

QORA
Swood6

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 05:16:06 PM

Yes of course loq dumped. How could you not know that SHIBEcoin was a blatant scam?

http://imgur.com/3WmyUda

This is the guy who scammed you. I hope for him he's using a fake name and people don't start a campaing and find where he lives. I feel sorry for him, but how can he be so dumb?

http://imgur.com/3WmyUda
SaraMine

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2014, 05:24:09 PM

omg it's just madness

lyubomyr

Activity: 145

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 06:58:37 PM

maybe they doing something new, I will hold my shibe coins
Stinky_Pete

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 01:06:56 AM

It's mostly the coin that sucks, it's been possibly one of the worst managed coins in altcoin history.

If you really believe this then you haven't been around for long, or have a poor memory.

Wildwest

Activity: 1781
Merit: 318

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 02:59:31 AM

Guys I have had my fair share of buying shitcoins at one stage, I finally found a coin that is actually making progress without shouting it's mouth off to the world. You can take a look if your interested.
I know the feeling of backing a coin where the dev abandons it and it's a pretty sinking one.

As a community we should start getting behind coins that are promoting cryptos, not coins that just are "innovating" the block chain. At the end of the day currencies are simple, money is simple. It's not about building a rocket to the moon.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=554412.0

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████