Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:16:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying bitcoins  (Read 354 times)
ihaveafuckinggun (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2014, 01:52:06 AM

Hello members, I am interested in buying a some bitcoins via Paypal.
I know Paypal isn't very trusted and people chargeback. But I promise I will not chargeback and I am using my own Paypal.
I can go first for trusted members.
PM me if anyones interested.

Thanks Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
doublespender

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 02:12:27 AM

Avoid PreyPal, everyone. PayPal has predatory features so they should change their name to PreyPal.

They always promise. Always.

I struggle to understand why you (and others out there) can't accept and grasp the fact that PayPal and Bitcoins was, is and will never be compatible. They don't mix, just like oil and water. You can stir and stir and stir and they will never mix.

I also do not understand why people come to this forum and ignore (deliberately or blindly) that sticky up there that crystal clearly says BEWARE of PayPal. It's like hey it's there but hey again I'm not looking at it so I guess I never saw it which means it isn't there.

Why can't you offer other payment methods that puts the seller in a safe position? Why is that not possible? There's cash. There's bank deposit. There's moneygram. There's western union. And lots of other non-reversible options out there.

"I promise not to reverse"... so you recognize that it is reversible and yet press on with this payment method.
trynmpo

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 02:19:36 AM

I know Paypal isn't very trusted and people chargeback. But I promise I will not chargeback and I am using my own Paypal.

Thanks Cool

how much you want to buy ?? and why don't you use other payment method ?? Be Careful you are attracting scammers because paypal not reversible in some cases !! Good luck
ihaveafuckinggun (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2014, 02:30:29 AM

Thanks Cool

how much you want to buy ?? and why don't you use other payment method ?? Be Careful you are attracting scammers because paypal not reversible in some cases !! Good luck

I don't have a exact price yet, I am still deciding how much I need. And why am I using Paypal? Because I was selling services on another forum and got my money through Paypal.
trynmpo

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 03:59:19 AM

Thanks Cool

I don't have a exact price yet, I am still deciding how much I need. And why am I using Paypal? Because I was selling services on another forum and got my money through Paypal.

Will you please let us know what services you are providing and some reference to your profile on another forums, it will be helpful to prove you are legit !!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: