Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 03:02:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CRASH!!!!!!!!!  (Read 4365 times)
ZodiacDragon84

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

The king and the pawn go in the same box @ endgame

View Profile
January 25, 2012, 09:19:48 PM

These prices are not what I look forward to when I wake up after work...

well, i woke up with a new position of 88 coins at 5.9 Smiley

don't know yet if it is good or bad, at least i am not at danger of getting zhoutonged - i think.

As of this instant, you're minus 19 cents on 88 coins, is that good?

Wooooo, what a loss! I think I would stay on for the ride. this willy-nilly sale when prices go down a little bit is exactly the kind of thing that triggered the great depression in the USA in the 40's. Chill out. step away from your monitors and get some fresh air, maybe have some sex with the significant other. See where the ride ends!

Looking for a quick easy mining solution? Check out
www.bitminter.com

See my trader rep at Bitcoinfeedback.com
!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
January 25, 2012, 09:23:12 PM

OMG. Well, it's going to $.01. I know this because a guy told me. I'm such a nice dude that I will buy as many BTC as you have for $.05 / BTC. That's .04 above final market price!!!
Just PM me and we can hook it up.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
StewartJ

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 25, 2012, 09:27:10 PM

OFF TOPIC:

Then you need to buy my Silver.  No premium over spot price.

Please see links on my signature.

OT - sorry.

Is the @spot a special with BTC (cuz' the website seems to state normal spreads and I would be suspicious if it did not)?  If so, is it considered temporary?

You seem to be generating happy customers (though I always allow for the possibility of fraud.)  Although it is cheap, easy, and safe for me to utilize a local dealer, I have more USD with my Bitcoin exchange than I normally like in order to capitalize on a Bitcoin crash if it happens.  A desirable and cheap way for me to get these funds back would be to buy BTC, then buy silver from you.

I PM'ed you since we are totally OT.
StewartJ

View Profile
January 25, 2012, 09:28:28 PM

don't know yet if it is good or bad, at least i am not at danger of getting zhoutonged - i think.

Wooooo, what a loss! I think I would stay on for the ride. this willy-nilly sale when prices go down a little bit is exactly the kind of thing that triggered the great depression in the USA in the 40's. Chill out. step away from your monitors and get some fresh air, maybe have some sex with the significant other. See where the ride ends!

That's .19 x 88... ?
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
January 25, 2012, 09:28:56 PM

My girlfriend does not seem to appreciate it when we are in-the-act and I keep glancing over that the Bitcoinchart and Kitco charts.  All of my 'multi-tasking' arguments, however logical, seem to fall on deaf ears.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
ZodiacDragon84

View Profile
January 25, 2012, 09:31:16 PM

so he basically lost 3 bitcoins at that point. Ive lost more, then gained em right back and then some the following week

That's .19 x 88... ?

www.bitminter.com

!
ZodiacDragon84

View Profile
January 25, 2012, 09:32:08 PM

My girlfriend does not seem to appreciate it when we are in-the-act and I keep glancing over that the Bitcoinchart and Kitco charts.  All of my 'multi-tasking' arguments, however logical, seem to fall on deaf ears.

+1. I want to send you 2 bitcents sir, for making me laugh

www.bitminter.com

!
gewure

Activity: 364

[#][#][#]

View Profile
January 25, 2012, 09:33:43 PM

well, im pretty sure we be above 6 again soon. at least temporarily.
BTCurious

Activity: 714
Merit: 504

^SEM img of Si wafer edge, scanned 2012-3-12.

View Profile
January 25, 2012, 09:34:08 PM

My girlfriend hasn't mentioned it yet, but I do need to suppress the urge to glance sometimes, yeah Cheesy

gewure

Activity: 364

[#][#][#]

View Profile
January 25, 2012, 09:36:08 PM

all chill on gewures disclosed position!

BTCUSD    88.0    $5.9271    -$26.46    -5.073%
StewartJ

View Profile
January 25, 2012, 09:48:49 PM

well, im pretty sure we be above 6 again soon. at least temporarily.

Hang in there and dam the torpedoes and starfish.
MoonShadow
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 25, 2012, 09:59:04 PM

The USD is still the same in the morning as I left it last night...

Actually, that's not true in any absolute sense.  It's just difficult for you to observe the changes in the US$.  Compared to the history of the purchusing power of gold, instead of that of the US $, a gallon of gasoline hasn't varied more than 5%, comparing the average in 1971 to the average in 2011.  I'm pretty sure that the value of the US $ has varied far more than that in the internim, almost exclusively down.  That little fact has much to do with why I'm here to begin with.

"The powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent meetings and conferences. The apex of the systems was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world's central banks which were themselves private corporations. Each central bank...sought to dominate its government by its ability to control Treasury loans, to manipulate foreign exchanges, to influence the level of economic activity in the country, and to influence cooperative politicians by subsequent economic rewards in the business world."

- Carroll Quigley, CFR member, mentor to Bill Clinton, from 'Tragedy And Hope'
MoonShadow
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 25, 2012, 10:01:54 PM

OMG. Well, it's going to $.01. I know this because a guy told me. I'm such a nice dude that I will buy as many BTC as you have for $.05 / BTC. That's .04 above final market price!!!
Just PM me and we can hook it up.

I'm even nicer, I'll buy every bitcoin you have for 10 cents each, just to preserve your peace of mind.

"The powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent meetings and conferences. The apex of the systems was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world's central banks which were themselves private corporations. Each central bank...sought to dominate its government by its ability to control Treasury loans, to manipulate foreign exchanges, to influence the level of economic activity in the country, and to influence cooperative politicians by subsequent economic rewards in the business world."

- Carroll Quigley, CFR member, mentor to Bill Clinton, from 'Tragedy And Hope'
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
January 25, 2012, 10:15:07 PM

My girlfriend hasn't mentioned it yet, but I do need to suppress the urge to glance sometimes, yeah Cheesy

I'm totally bullshitting of course...well, almost totally...I might sneak a peek if she heads off to the bathroom afterwards Smiley  I just thought that trying to explain such a thing as 'multitasking' to a female painted an amusing situation (and any donations should go to goat for the orphanage he deals with.)  Thankfully I have little difficulty staying focused on the important things at appropriate times, and am not that into Bitcoin.

I did switch my focus back to Bitcoin and stayed up most of the night when the amazing collapse down into the $3 range first happend, but that was some time ago and both my interest has waned and we've had plenty of similar events since then.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
StewartJ

View Profile
January 25, 2012, 10:53:54 PM

The USD is still the same in the morning as I left it last night...

Actually, that's not true in any absolute sense.  It's just difficult for you to observe the changes in the US$.  Compared to the history of the purchusing power of gold, instead of that of the US $, a gallon of gasoline hasn't varied more than 5%, comparing the average in 1971 to the average in 2011.  I'm pretty sure that the value of the US $ has varied far more than that in the internim, almost exclusively down.  That little fact has much to do with why I'm here to begin with.

Sorry, I should of added "taking into account inflationary pressures on fiat currency systems..."
StewartJ

View Profile
January 25, 2012, 11:09:06 PM

About next price trend....

No point in over-thinking it.

Last week we bumped down 50 cents then traded sideways forever at $6.30.

Looks like were just repeating, down 50 cents. Trading sideways this time around $5.80 or so.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: