Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:52:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Work for BTC  (Read 589 times)
grtthegreat (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2014, 05:00:48 PM

Guys I want to work for BTC. I love writing and can quote good articles on latest technology and all that stuff. Anyone want me to write articles can just pm me. Just remember that I write simple articles and the best and easy to understand articles.

Price per article is 0.07 BTC. Price can be negotiated till 0.05 btc depending upon the size of the article.
MrWDunne

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 05:03:08 PM

Please show us some examples of your journalism.

grtthegreat (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2014, 05:06:50 PM

Please show us some examples of your journalism.

I am new to this work yet I can write some articles. Just believe me. You need not pay me first but first give me a good topic to start with.
MrWDunne

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 05:08:33 PM

If you want anyone to hire you, you need to show you can do the job.

Write an article about the bitcoin foundation and post it on here.

grtthegreat (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2014, 05:38:52 PM

Yeah ofcourse surely I will be posting one here as a demo article but now it's midnight for me here. I will be posting it tomorrow morning.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 09:52:41 PM

Your posts here are riddled with errors, and your asking price is above the more high-quality writers. Good luck with that.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
grtthegreat (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2014, 03:30:28 AM

Your posts here are riddled with errors, and your asking price is above the more high-quality writers. Good luck with that.

Okay then. Please let me know the exact price of what the high-quality writers are charging and accordingly I will also be setting the price. And thanks for your wishes. Anyways I take extra care when it comes to profession.
grtthegreat (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2014, 03:46:02 AM

ARTICLE
The Bitcoin Foundation

The Bitcoin Foundation was founded in September 2012 with a stated mission to "standardize, protect and promote the use of Bitcoin cryptographic money for the benefit of users worldwide. The organization was modeled on the Linux Foundation and is funded mainly through grants made by for-profit companies that depend on the Bitcoin technology. According to the founding documentation cited in this article, the Bitcoin Foundation's original founding members included Gavin Andresen, Charles Schrem, Mark Karpeles, Peter Vessenes, Roger Ver, and Patrick Murck. Current board members are divided into one of three categories: Founding Members, Industry Members, and Individual Members. The current board is made up of a combination of elected members of the aforementioned categories. The Foundation and its leadership have frequently been accused of failure, dubious ethics, and corruption. Former vice-chairman Charlie Shrem faces federal money laundering charges for his role in assisting agents of the infamous online drug marketplace Silk Road. Executive chairman Peter Vessenes' business relationship to former board member Mark Karpeles, the disgraced CEO of bitcoin exchange Mt. Gox, has been highlighted as inappropriate. The Foundation has also suffered scrutiny and resignations over its hiring of former child star Brock Pierce.

Like It ?? Tip 0.01BTC to : 1LiH1n7S4rehq8b7Ar4gDvzfTkr55cYJHr
qualitetech

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 09:35:02 AM

Crypto-Markets is the new trading Exchange for Crypto currencies. Launched a month ago. Got a massive welcome from all the users. Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: