Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 11:38:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ASCE] Ascentcoin|Anonymous Transaction | The First Dedicated Academic Service |  (Read 62333 times)
ALTCOIN_N

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 08:31:36 PM

Downloaded and installed 2.0.0 version of wallet.

Been stuck at 87,515 blocks remaining for over 10 hours now.

Running windows 7. Any ideas?

Add these nodes to your conf file and restart wallet

Code:

Still no go.

Everytime I restart the wallet the block count goes higher.

Wondering if I should delete everything in appdata folder except wallet.dat and try and redownload?

Yes, please add the nodes, and delete everything except wallet.dat (it is better to save wallet.dat somewhere else)

I am not very good at this..I delete wallet.dat in main folder or roaming folder?

u should delete every thing except wallet.dat and restart wallet

for safety its better you copy your wallet.dat some where else before doing this

Don't know what else to try.

I deleted everything but wallet Dat file in appdata and even re-downloaded the wallet. The wallet stills hangs at block 87k and now it shows no coins with 350 transactions.

I tried on another computer. Installed the wallet ran it. Copied wallet Dat file from original to this one. Wallet shows it synced with 350 transactions but no coins in confirmed, staked or anywhere. I see the coins in the transaction history but not in the wallet.

I am starting to feel like I have 95k useless coins.

Please wait for the developer to come online and solve this problem. It is easy for him Smiley
ALTCOIN_N

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 01:24:56 AM

ASCE is slowly moving and getting more people to notice. Smiley
Ascentcoin (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 01:47:39 AM

Code:

Still no go.

Wondering if I should delete everything in appdata folder except wallet.dat and try and redownload?

Yes, please add the nodes, and delete everything except wallet.dat (it is better to save wallet.dat somewhere else)

I am not very good at this..I delete wallet.dat in main folder or roaming folder?

for safety its better you copy your wallet.dat some where else before doing this

I deleted everything but wallet Dat file in appdata and even re-downloaded the wallet. The wallet stills hangs at block 87k and now it shows no coins with 350 transactions.

I tried on another computer. Installed the wallet ran it. Copied wallet Dat file from original to this one. Wallet shows it synced with 350 transactions but no coins in confirmed, staked or anywhere. I see the coins in the transaction history but not in the wallet.

If the wallet is completely synced , go to console and type

Repairwallet

And you will recover your lost coins

antonio8
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 03:23:06 AM

Code:

Still no go.

Repairwallet

The "repairwallet" did the trick.

I am up and running.

Thanks.

If you are going to leave your BTC on an exchange please send it to this address instead 1GH3ub3UUHbU5qDJW5u3E9jZ96ZEmzaXtG, I will at least use the money better than someone who steals it from the exchange. Thanks Wink
Mark synclair

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 03:59:42 AM

Code:

Still no go.

Repairwallet

I am up and running.

Thanks.

Great work Dev keep it up
ALTCOIN_N

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 05:23:21 AM

Code:

Still no go.

Repairwallet

I am up and running.

Thanks.

Great work Dev keep it up

we should be grateful to a good developer. ASCE is a good investment.
hitbtc

Activity: 525
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2014, 10:09:57 AM

Hello again! It's the Hibtc team here, and we invite your community to take part in our Coin Voting process.
Only active members of community can choose which currencies should be trading on Hitbtc.
You can vote for Ascentcoin and add it to Hitbtc. Every few weeks we add the coin with the highest number of votes. We've already added Doge and are in the process of adding NXT now.
A small tip: You can sign in here: https://hitbtc.com/signin and add 10 votes instead of one from non-registered users.
The other way to add a coin to the exchange is our Market Maker program. We add any coin with two Market Maker contracts, irrespective of the number of votes it has. Take a look here: https://hitbtc.com/mm
Any questions, feel free to ask!

Mark synclair

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 12:21:38 PM

Hello again! It's the Hibtc team here, and we invite your community to take part in our Coin Voting process.
Only active members of community can choose which currencies should be trading on Hitbtc.
You can vote for Ascentcoin and add it to Hitbtc. Every few weeks we add the coin with the highest number of votes. We've already added Doge and are in the process of adding NXT now.
A small tip: You can sign in here: https://hitbtc.com/signin and add 10 votes instead of one from non-registered users.
The other way to add a coin to the exchange is our Market Maker program. We add any coin with two Market Maker contracts, irrespective of the number of votes it has. Take a look here: https://hitbtc.com/mm

You are a New Exchange site , May be u should first add Ascentcoin in your exchange and ask us to do trading in it rather than telling us to vote in your exchange...
hitbtc

Activity: 525
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2014, 03:42:08 PM

You are a New Exchange site , May be u should first add Ascentcoin in your exchange and ask us to do trading in it rather than telling us to vote in your exchange...

If you want Ascentcoin to be added to Hitbtc exchange without voting, you can alternatively become a Market Maker

vnhat

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 06:10:43 PM

wtf  Huh why no orders purchasing  Angry, dev he do something that go?
ceobotpoland

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 06:52:02 PM

+1

I like Ascentcoin (ASCE)
ceobotpoland

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 06:53:34 PM

wtf  Huh why no orders purchasing  Angry, dev he do something that go?

you can buy some Wink

I like Ascentcoin (ASCE)
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 10:40:01 PM

WOW i saw plenty of buys just gone through on C-CEX a whale must be buying and in meantime we got a lovely giveaway on Bitbillions blog..Why not help ASCE get to Bittrex..

http://bitbillions.net/2014/07/09/altcoin-flash-giveaway-ascent-coin-giveaway-bonanza/   Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Altcoin Agent

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 02:59:45 AM

https://twitter.com/altcoinagent/status/487068465363443713

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ceobotpoland

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 06:29:18 AM

+1

forwarded

I like Ascentcoin (ASCE)
Ascentcoin (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 07:26:14 AM

Nice work i request all to retweet this

ceobotpoland

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 08:05:51 AM

LOL, who sell on 0.00000153 and 0.00000152 price Huh

I like Ascentcoin (ASCE)
ALTCOIN_N

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 08:13:47 AM

Cannot believe it.......
By the way, I think we may have a new website soon, thanks for the forum member bangomatic Smiley
ceobotpoland

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 08:20:50 AM

Cannot believe it.......
By the way, I think we may have a new website soon, thanks for the forum member bangomatic Smiley

good news with new website

I like Ascentcoin (ASCE)
ALTCOIN_N

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 08:26:20 AM

Cannot believe it.......

good news with new website

Because the old website may not be very attractive, i put my own 10000 ASCE as bounty to get the new website.
I think I need to do something to help ASCE Smiley
I hope the website will be good.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: