Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:13:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ASCE] Ascentcoin|Anonymous Transaction | The First Dedicated Academic Service |  (Read 62330 times)
flyingdutchmen

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 06:48:55 AM

Thanks for dumping on me yesterday at 90 sat whoever you were lol Smiley
that is a pretty good price Shocked, who sold it to you?

cryptox11

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 05:55:57 AM

no news for dev ?

Ascentcoin (OP)

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 06:07:13 AM

no news for dev ?

This is the silence before cyclone

Will come up with good news

Stay tuned guys

ALTCOIN_N

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 07:35:23 AM

no news for dev ?

Stay tuned guys
I am glad our dev is actively working, and I look forward to update Smiley
cindereynolds

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 10:25:20 PM

no news for dev ?

Stay tuned guys

+1 for this dedicated dev.  Cool

ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ PND bamboo muncher ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ
                        PPtd7diYFaKzY11iqVV1xoy6MLLY6mg7Kq
dearbesz

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 02:34:07 PM

hello,am i not to late to join your campaign?...coz im interested to be part of it,thanks Cheesy
dearbesz

Activity: 375

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 02:38:22 PM

hello,am i not to late to join your campaign?...coz im interested to be part of it,thanks Cheesy

oh my gosh!!i've almost late in the giveaways its already closed,huhuhuhuhu Cry
Ascentcoin (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:58:24 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2014, 04:21:12 PM by Ascentcoin

Ascent University - the service to combine academic with cryptocurrency

The past few centuries, starting with the first industrial revolution, have witness tremendous advancement in terms of science and engineering, and scientific research as the power house of those advancement. Nowadays an increasing number of population are receiving undergraduate studies and graduate studies, and according to different reports, the average salary for higher education level is generally higher, resulting a fast growing academic industry. On the other hand, pursuing an academic careers for some people is not an easy task. For instance, for students who want to apply graduate school, especially for international students, English exam, will be a difficulty and a lot of times they need to find professional tutors for help. Another example is that some student may not be good at writing application essays for undergraduate or graduate applications, and they needs professionals for help.  This motivate my colleagues and me to start a business in the academic industry.

Since its debut in 2009, cryptocurrency, such as Bitcoin, which uses peer to peer technology to operate with no central authority or banks, has achieved enormous success.Decentralized cryptocurrencies are able to carry out the coins issuing and transactions management collectively by the network. Till today, the total market capital of cryptocurrency is as high as 8 - 9 billion US dollars. On the other hand, cryptocurency is rather a young industry and we believe in 5 - 10 years, it will undergo sturdy growth and become a major payment approach, similar with Visa, Master Card,etc ., and this motivate me and my colleagues to relate the academic industry with cryptocurrency.

By combining the two element, academic and cryptocurrency, we decided to launch an organization named Ascent University.

You can find full details of Ascent University in our whitepaper: https://www.dropbox.com/s/67loe04yo0b7i1j/Whitepaper_Ascent%20University.pdf

Organizers:

"Ascentcoin Team" and "ALTCOIN_N"

All are welcome to join our Academy or try our service, interested candidates may contact us through PM

ALTCOIN_N

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 04:34:47 PM

Ascent University is a real innovation in the cryptocurrency, and I think it will be a success after we work hard on it Smiley
spicelord

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 06:56:33 PM

Sounds cool. That's a new idea for sure

Keyare

Activity: 86

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 08:27:45 PM

Where/When is TOR?
ALTCOIN_N

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 08:50:22 PM

Where/When is TOR?
Please have some patience, the dev is working on it and it should be released sometime soon. Smiley
*Sakura*
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005

I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 10:01:20 AM

Ascent University is a real innovation in the cryptocurrency, and I think it will be a success after we work hard on it Smiley

Fully endorse your decision! Info-business is very prosperous niche of Internet business today. And if used properly, coin will find a huge success.
ceobotpoland

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 10:44:49 AM

great and interesting news

I like Ascentcoin (ASCE)
ALTCOIN_N

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 04:40:52 PM

Fully endorse your decision! Info-business is very prosperous niche of Internet business today. And if used properly, coin will find a huge success.

Thanks for your support, academic service is my expertise as i stayed in the University for more than 10 years, and that is why I feel comfortable to work on it. I will work hard on it.
cindereynolds

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 01:02:59 AM

The past few centuries, starting with the first industrial revolution, have witness tremendous advancement in terms of science and engineering, and scientific research as the power house of those advancement. Nowadays an increasing number of population are receiving undergraduate studies and graduate studies, and according to different reports, the average salary for higher education level is generally higher, resulting a fast growing academic industry. On the other hand, pursuing an academic careers for some people is not an easy task. For instance, for students who want to apply graduate school, especially for international students, English exam, will be a difficulty and a lot of times they need to find professional tutors for help. Another example is that some student may not be good at writing application essays for undergraduate or graduate applications, and they needs professionals for help.  This motivate my colleagues and me to start a business in the academic industry.

Since its debut in 2009, cryptocurrency, such as Bitcoin, which uses peer to peer technology to operate with no central authority or banks, has achieved enormous success.Decentralized cryptocurrencies are able to carry out the coins issuing and transactions management collectively by the network. Till today, the total market capital of cryptocurrency is as high as 8 - 9 billion US dollars. On the other hand, cryptocurency is rather a young industry and we believe in 5 - 10 years, it will undergo sturdy growth and become a major payment approach, similar with Visa, Master Card,etc ., and this motivate me and my colleagues to relate the academic industry with cryptocurrency.

By combining the two element, academic and cryptocurrency, we decided to launch an organization named Ascent University.

You can find full details of Ascent University in our whitepaper: https://www.dropbox.com/s/67loe04yo0b7i1j/Whitepaper_Ascent%20University.pdf

Organizers:

All are welcome to join our Academy or try our service, interested candidates may contact us through PM

That is a very unique idea you have. I like it.

ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ PND bamboo muncher ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ
                        PPtd7diYFaKzY11iqVV1xoy6MLLY6mg7Kq
Ascentcoin (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 04:46:44 AM

Download latest version 2.1  OpenSSL 1.0.1h Version updated

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qhx1tg5u68uodg4/Ascentcoin-windows2.1.rar

ALTCOIN_N

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 04:57:58 AM

Organizers:

Yes, let's keep getting innovative ideas and keep making ASCE better Smiley
Mark synclair

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 09:31:09 AM

Download latest version 2.1  OpenSSL 1.0.1h Version updated

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qhx1tg5u68uodg4/Ascentcoin-windows2.1.rar

Oh this dev is really active
ceobotpoland

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 03:00:20 PM

Organizers:

Yes, let's keep getting innovative ideas and keep making ASCE better Smiley

I agree ! Great innovative!

+++

I like Ascentcoin (ASCE)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: