Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:22:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Million Blackcoin Bet ($80,000) Between IconicExpert and Me  (Read 1815 times)
Ximp (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

CS Student - BC Logo Guy

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 06:09:07 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2014, 07:00:39 PM by Ximp

Hello IconicExpert. Yesterday you accused me of using a template for the design of the Blackcoin logo. This is most definitely a lie and I asked you to provide proof. You said it wasn't worth your time to show the template image I used. I offered to bet you 100,000 BLK ($8,000) to make it worth your time. You, like the person you are, deleted my posts about the bet in your self-moderated "LibertyCoin" shill thread.

So, I'm raising the stakes.

If it is agreeable to you (which it would be if you weren't lying), I propose a bet of  1 Million Blackcoin, currently valued at $80,000, that you can't provide any proof I used a template for the Blackcoin logo. We can agree on an escrow and send funds to that address. As you say you are a businessman with millions of BLK it shouldn't be too big of a problem for you. Then again, you probably lied about that too.

So what's it going to be? It's an easy bucketload of money for whoever is telling the truth. All you need to do is find that "stock image available to purchase on many sites" and paste it in this thread.

P.S. You can send the money to the address in my signature after you lose the bet.
Ximp (OP)

CS Student - BC Logo Guy

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 06:32:32 PM

The name of the template font is Colonna MT.
Please send the million : BNNYsKuS9orRDNt9NfiK15rpr9Eag4s7kZ
Thanks.

Haha, template meaning base of coin not the font Wink
sgi02

Activity: 542

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 06:57:52 PM

You know this immaturity is hurting the BC image. Everyone invested knows that BC is a diamond of a coin, but the amount of greed, ego and plain selfishness amongst so many members here is making us all look bad.

This bet is trivial and does nothing for our advancement.
Ximp (OP)

CS Student - BC Logo Guy

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 06:59:56 PM

You know this immaturity is hurting the BC image. Everyone invested knows that BC is a diamond of a coin, but the amount of greed, ego and plain selfishness amongst so many members here is making us all look bad.

This has nothing to do with blackcoin but rather warning the BTCTalk community about Iconic before he can start another scam Smiley
ymer

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 07:17:21 PM

LOL, only retards that "invested" in BC think it's worth anything, everyone else knows that it was a very succesful pump and dump.
bitsmichel

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 07:20:07 PM

LOL, only retards that "invested" in BC think it's worth anything, everyone else knows that it was a very succesful pump and dump.

I have been watching the price, is going from $0.13, $0.10 and now $0.07  
I dont know if it will be pumped later, but this post could help. I think the name is good, it sounds better than say 'feathercoin' (no offense) Smiley

tupelo

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 09:58:14 PM

Na na na, AshDrake, the usage of swearwords has never contributed to one's dignity nor has it ever assisted to obscure obvious intellectual deficits.

I am aware that the Altcoin section of this forum has regressed to something akin a children's playground, but that does not mean we should let puberty-induced aggression run rampant here...
R4v37

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 10:24:02 PM

guys... cool down....
ShibecoinSucks

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 01:27:58 AM

The issue here with Blackcoin and many other alt coins is that they are developed by some really innovative and intelligent people, but these people aren't great at everything. And coins like Blackcoin are a gem in the rough, but imagine Blackcoin (or any coin) as a brand. The people who create many of the most popular brands in the world are geniuses, but only in what they do. They are not geniuses in marketing, public relations, and other organizational issues. And that's why they hire other geniuses to handle their public relations for them. But in a situation like this the coin developers are trying to handle everything on their own and that's not working out great for them. That's why you see so many of them acting in absurd and childish behavior that no CEO would engage in. The crypto landscape is so new and different that the people creating these new innovative coins are having difficult times structuring the leadership and organisation of their coin brand.

Over time I think there will be better ideas and ways to structure a more organized and effective leadership model for each crypto coins. Hopefully some of the coins that exist today will be able to adapt to these new structures.

P.S.

I Swyped this and all my posts on my mobile phone, so I apologize about any grammatical errors or misspellings. But I hate proofreading all my stuff to see if my phone chose their over there, or your over you're.

ICEBERG COIN SUCKED!

QORA
Unluckyduck

Activity: 359

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 01:30:29 AM

80k seems a little excessive  Huh
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 11:45:46 PM

ICONIC Expert, you are stupid. You can easily go to jail since you didn't do with the coins what it was supposed to do. COINS WERE DESTINATED TO THE WALL STREET EVENT. that was your only assignment, no more no less. If you can accomplish that, give money back.

As said by others and since digital coins are considered a property what you have done is illegal.  People didn't gave you the coins to do whatever you wanted. You are trying to change reality. You are a liar and a scammer. 

c18machine

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 11:50:31 PM

what is basically going on here? seems to be a party  Grin

can anyone quickly explain me?

pLSSSssSs iC=0n1c get back t0 here ahahahahah
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: