Bitcoin Forum
July 14, 2024, 10:15:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dice Game for any crypto coin.  (Read 553 times)
General (OP)

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 06:10:55 PM
Last edit: May 24, 2014, 07:17:12 PM by General

Hello everybody!

I've been doing contract development and design work here at bitcointalk for about 6 months.

I've created a dice game that's compatible with any crypto coin that uses the JSON-RPC protocol (which is 99% of coins).

You can change the coin used for the dice game in less than 20 seconds.  Everything including the coin, site name, theme, and even house edge can be changed in seconds from the configuration file.

PM me for a demo URL.

If anyone is interested in purchasing the project and running it for their coin, feel free to contact me!  I've decided that the price for purchasing the project without exclusive rights is set at 2 BTC (given the price doesn't go below 400 USD).

I can not give "demo balance" because the way that balance works is more secure and different from most games.  Most games store the balance as a number in the database, but this dice game manages balance through the JSON-RPC wallet.

Example: when you deposit, your balance is updated via your account in the coin daemon.  When you lose a bet, your balance is moved from your coin daemon account into the master account.  When you win, it's moved from the master account to your account.

In the demo it's currently using Reddcoin (RDD).  I chose RDD because it was a quick blockchain download.  It can work with ANY crypto coin so long as the blockchain is downloaded and the coin is setup properly.

If you do have RDD feel free to deposit and play around although when you win your balance will not increase because there are no RDD stored on the server.  If you do play around and lose them, just PM me and i'll send them back.

If anyone has any questions I'll be glad to answer.

ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 06:17:53 PM

I love the site! Would you be interested in a proofreader to go through all of your text and clear up errors? There are multiple I can see from the images. It would help make your script more professional.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
General (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 06:21:14 PM

I love the site! Would you be interested in a proofreader to go through all of your text and clear up errors? There are multiple I can see from the images. It would help make your script more professional.

Sure!  Not quite looking to pay for something like that though.  I'm assuming the majority of the text would be changed if someone used it anyway.

ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 06:32:07 PM

Sure!  Not quite looking to pay for something like that though.  I'm assuming the majority of the text would be changed if someone used it anyway.

Ah, I understand. I was thinking most of it would be left alone for people (aside for what they add to their FAQs). I've done editing jobs for multiple gambling sites already and figured it would increase the value of the sites you sell, :p.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
General (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 06:41:18 PM

Ah, I understand. I was thinking most of it would be left alone for people (aside for what they add to their FAQs). I've done editing jobs for multiple gambling sites already and figured it would increase the value of the sites you sell, :p.

Thanks for the offer I'll keep you in mind if I ever need that stuff for any other project.

The great part about this project is it's so easy to configure and change, so anyone that purchased the project would be able to customize it to what they want it to be.

pthnmj

Activity: 683
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 06:53:00 PM

Thanks for the offer I'll keep you in mind if I ever need that stuff for any other project.

The great part about this project is it's so easy to configure and change, so anyone that purchased the project would be able to customize it to what they want it to be.
What kind of price are you looking for?
General (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 06:56:44 PM

What kind of price are you looking for?

Less than custom work would be (since multiple copies may be sold), but more than cheap freelancer work.

General (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 09:39:26 PM

I've decided on a price for the project.

I updated the OP.

General (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 07:49:24 AM

Just so everyone knows: multiple copies of the project may be sold.

General (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 09:55:52 PM

If anybody has any questions post here or PM me.

General (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 03:19:01 AM

I have updated the OP with a demo URL.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: