Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:18:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hashcloud and Credit Card  (Read 439 times)
Wbwallet (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 06:41:56 PM

I have been getting my bitcoin on an exchange like most of us, but i need to get into an hashcloud contract. I have to give a birthday gift to someone, something different. I do not care if the value end up less than buying and holding, I want the kid to actually take it as a learning opportunity, about both bitcoin, savings, and mining. I want him to learn the concept of investing for slow long tern reward blah blah blah...

Anybody know a good cloud company taking credit card for payment?
Wbwallet (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 06:58:03 PM

i found hashop.io, is it legit?
jonnybravo0311
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023

Mine at Jonny's Pool

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2014, 07:02:40 PM

I have been getting my bitcoin on an exchange like most of us, but i need to get into an hashcloud contract. I have to give a birthday gift to someone, something different. I do not care if the value end up less than buying and holding, I want the kid to actually take it as a learning opportunity, about both bitcoin, savings, and mining. I want him to learn the concept of investing for slow long tern reward blah blah blah...

Anybody know a good cloud company taking credit card for payment?

If you're already using your credit card to purchase BTC on an exchange, couldn't you just use that BTC to purchase the hashing contract?  I mean, you could always try your luck buying vouchers/contracts on eBay... pretty risky proposition there, though.

Assuming you want it to be a birthday gift, perhaps you could purchase some BTC and put it on a commemorative wallet (one of those physical Bitcoins, or a wood wallet, or something else fun) and give that as the present.  Then you could work with the kid to setup an online wallet, explain the mining, investing, transfer the coins, purchase a contract, whatever you want.

Jonny's Pool - Mine with us and help us grow!  Support a pool that supports Bitcoin, not a hardware manufacturer's pockets!  No SPV cheats.  No empty blocks.
Wbwallet (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 07:45:40 PM

I am not using credit card to buy my BTC, I used Interact Online. I think its going to be a lot more fun to see the value changing, the possibility to exchange every month for a kid than a bunch of BTC right of the bat. He most likely will exchange them all for cash on day one if I do that.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: