Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:50:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Found new(?) Miner, need help! [Mod note: malware]  (Read 7870 times)
P4man

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 26, 2012, 10:01:11 PM

The cross-miner thing is what he mentioned: crossminer.tk. It resolves to the same IP address as wotan.cc
Other than that, it doesn't make much sense. I'm currently having a conversation with him through email, let's see what turns out of this...

Dont hold your breath. That site only showed that fake miner app. There was no pool, not even a fake one. Yet our friend here claims "one other person" was "mining there". How would he know?

BTW, if his paypal account was indeed emptied, its pretty trivial to find out where it went and reclaim it.

Bye bye Montico. Scammer got scammed, cant feel sorry for you Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2012, 10:21:55 PM

Hey scammer-bitch?

Have your lawyer call mine-Mr. Fuk U. Scammygerman Esq., at Dewey, Cheatum and Howe. Phone number in the US: 1-800-FUCK-OFF-AND-DIE.

Your lame ass scam failed, I hope the few pfennigs (or Eurocents, or whatever you Eurotrash scamming motherfuckers use) that was in that account was all of your worldly goods, and that now your pimp is going to beat you severely for losing the last few coins your criminal gang had to their names.

And from the way you write- a special message that I hope you mugu-boi can appreciate: wetin dey una come at heya? No find mugu, only great sorrow liek una two kobo whore sister an mutha workin sagbama exreswai lorry stop. Dis jobs no go, mugu liek u, all family get smash ded from u scam ways.
bulanula

View Profile
January 26, 2012, 10:24:41 PM

Hey scammer-bitch?

Have your lawyer call mine-Mr. Fuk U. Scammygerman Esq., at Dewey, Cheatum and Howe. Phone number in the US: 1-800-FUCK-OFF-AND-DIE.

Your lame ass scam failed, I hope the few pfennigs (or Eurocents, or whatever you Eurotrash scamming motherfuckers use) that was in that account was all of your worldly goods, and that now your pimp is going to beat you severely for losing the last few coins your criminal gang had to their names.

And from the way you write- a special message that I hope you mugu-boi can appreciate: wetin dey una come at heya? No find mugu, only great sorrow liek una two kobo whore sister an mutha workin sagbama exreswai lorry stop. Dis jobs no go, mugu liek u, all family get smash ded from u scam ways.

LOL. You sir deserve an award !

I think it is time to move this to off topic Wink

Scammer got scammed. Well done dani !

For future newbies : never run any .exe that does not come from a reputable source !

There is no magical miner anywhere Roll Eyes
P4man

View Profile
January 26, 2012, 10:31:53 PM

There is one, its at least 2x faster than anything else out there. The source code is being held by a Nigerian princess who forgot her password. I only need 300 more BTC to bride her IT manager to get access to it. Please send 10BTC to 13vSjKtA17x3FQgCQHMyrk17uPvEgXzxSF and I will share the code with you!

jake262144

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2012, 10:33:27 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2012, 11:31:50 PM by jake262144

There is no magical miner anywhere
I disagree.
I agree, however, that this thread belongs in off-topic and that Loup has outdone his usual self this time.

Since you're a fellow EU citizen, dani, I really hope you never broke any fucktarded CompuCrime laws...
That's New-fraking-World Order at its best Angry

In my neck of the woods, logging into a third party's machine with valid credentials (e.g. released due to a database leak) that you weren't supposed to come into possession of is enough for charges to be pressed. Not enough perhaps to ensure conviction but no public prosecutor will hesitate as to whether or not they have a case.
LoupGaroux

View Profile
January 26, 2012, 11:36:14 PM

Ah, but said credentials were not leaked, they were used by the owner of the account, or is a cyber-tool going to go to the Polizei and complain that his passwords to all his stolen gains were able to be guessed by a complete stranger on the first try?

Oops, where did I get the funds? I meant to say "my money, then my bitcoins, hack every Accounts, ach du lieber, hier ist meine Schadenfreude!"

I wish Master Criminal Gangster Bad Boi all the luck he deserves with his lawyer and his legal action. One can only hope that it leads to a vicious gang rape by sex-starved skinheads in the prison showers. I'm sure a techy little geek like him will be on everybody's dance card!
jake262144

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 26, 2012, 11:42:18 PM

Not sure, I heard of a motto "the bigger the cushion, the better the pushing"
No matter, he will surely find company pretty fast Grin
ineededausername

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

bitcoin hundred-aire

View Profile
January 27, 2012, 12:18:34 AM

Heh, good job Dani... Nazi scammer idiot gets sent to jail Grin

(BFL)^2 < 0
Minor

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2012, 08:06:16 AM

There is one, its at least 2x faster than anything else out there. The source code is being held by a Nigerian princess who forgot her password. I only need 300 more BTC to bride her IT manager to get access to it. Please send 10BTC to 13vSjKtA17x3FQgCQHMyrk17uPvEgXzxSF and I will share the code with you!
As much as I hate quoting bulanula, I need it for context to ask what you think a "Hero Member" should do, if someone actually did send 10BTC to that address?
(It is a valid address, I checked.)

Oh, and a miner that runs on a CPU and on FPGAs?
Any FPGAs? Really? And that didn't raise a flag?
P4man

View Profile
January 27, 2012, 08:13:31 AM

As much as I hate quoting bulanula, I need it for context to ask what you think a "Hero Member" should do, if someone actually did send 10BTC to that address?

Laugh?

dani147624

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2012, 08:20:59 AM
Last edit: January 27, 2012, 08:58:14 AM by dani147624

Could an administrator or moderator look at the IP addresses of Montico and account-stolen? I am interested whether they are different...

(My IP is 94.248.129.19, I have logged into Montico with this, I hope this didn't screw up anything.)

EDIT: I'm reporting this message to a moderator, hoping that it will get answered more quickly. The forum software doesn't allow me to do that.
LoupGaroux

View Profile
January 27, 2012, 06:56:28 PM

Could an administrator or moderator look at the IP addresses of Montico and account-stolen? I am interested whether they are different...

(My IP is 94.248.129.19, I have logged into Montico with this, I hope this didn't screw up anything.)

EDIT: I'm reporting this message to a moderator, hoping that it will get answered more quickly. The forum software doesn't allow me to do that.

The following report was just made.

Poster has asked for moderation effort on this thread, but is unable to self-report. This is a proxy report only. Thank you.
Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 27, 2012, 09:31:11 PM

Dear mother of God. Remind me not to mess with you people.
EDIT: That idiot has ssh on the box, and I managed to guess the root password (it wasn't hard). What do you think I should do?  Tongue
getting some personal information would be nice , but i dont think he is that stupid is he?

Unfortunately he changed his password before I could start downloading everything he had... Anyway, at least his site it down now (he took it down, not I).
If it's any consolation, if you were able to guess the SSH password, the box was owned a few seconds after it connected to the internet. You did the world a great service to have it get taken down.

I'll pass on the IP check request.

theymos
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 5194
Merit: 12972

View Profile
January 27, 2012, 10:47:03 PM

Montico == account-stolen

1NXYoJ5xU91Jp83XfVMHwwTUyZFK64BoAD
P4man

View Profile
January 27, 2012, 11:21:16 PM

He was stupid enough to create that account from the same IP?
LOL. I nominate him for most stupid hacked of the year award

dani147624

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 28, 2012, 09:26:19 AM

Thanks!

I can no longer login to his paypal, so I believe it is now safe to disclose his password and how I guessed it: After server run his program he posted something (maybe an error messages) which contained a login name and password for his ftp: btc:btcwh1t3p0w3r. And these also worked for ssh. I tried logging in as root with that password, and it didn't work. So I omitted the 'btc' part and tried just 'wh1t3p0w3r' which did work.

Oh, and his e-mail address contains his name, so we have that too. (I'm not making that public, but theymos can probably see it if needed.)

P4man

View Profile
January 28, 2012, 09:54:45 AM

Seems like its not only a drop dead stupid script kiddie trying to steal wallets, but possibly a neo nazi too.
The thought he may have lost his paypal account makes me want to cry.
Not.

jCole

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 28, 2012, 02:36:53 PM

Thanks!

I can no longer login to his paypal, so I believe it is now safe to disclose his password and how I guessed it: After server run his program he posted something (maybe an error messages) which contained a login name and password for his ftp: btc:btcwh1t3p0w3r. And these also worked for ssh. I tried logging in as root with that password, and it didn't work. So I omitted the 'btc' part and tried just 'wh1t3p0w3r' which did work.

Oh, and his e-mail address contains his name, so we have that too. (I'm not making that public, but theymos can probably see it if needed.)

good work man!!! you have brought justice and stopped his wallet stealing
Blind

Activity: 235

View Profile
January 28, 2012, 08:35:20 PM

How come you nerdy people didn't notice this when questioning if "Montico" really is "account-stolen"?

Quote from: Montico
... Linux-version
... Windows-Version
... "Memory exception"-Error

Quote from: account-stolen
... PayPal-Account
... gmail-Account

Government is not the solution to our problem. Government is the problem. -- Ronald Reagan
Mushoz

Activity: 686

Bitbuy

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2012, 09:02:28 PM

How come you nerdy people didn't notice this when questioning if "Montico" really is "account-stolen"?

Quote from: Montico
... Linux-version
... Windows-Version
... "Memory exception"-Error

Quote from: account-stolen
... PayPal-Account
... gmail-Account

Nice! Good find Smiley

www.bitbuy.nl - Koop eenvoudig, snel en goedkoop bitcoins bij Bitbuy!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: