Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:37:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Funding Target Reached]Superior Coin Design: Most fair Distribution model  (Read 16367 times)
Coinler (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 04:52:38 PM

Grin

That is never going to work. Theres nothing stopping us from setting up as many nodes as we want.
Its being widely done right now as well. Just to cover tracks on the coins "richlists."
If you will try to restrict by IP, then this is easy to overcome too.

Could you elaborate on this - richlists are becoming a very valuable tool to monitor what devs/big-fish are doing with a coin. Are you saying this is going to become a less usable measure going forward because of masternodes?

Richlist has never been and will never be a "valuable tool". Its made up to fool the ingorants. All you see is a single account balance. Any user can have several accounts and wallets running on a single machine.
Anyone with a basic knowledge of how wallets work, know how to do this. Most whales do this because they dont want to show that they have huge amount of coins, which  can be used to manipulate the price when  they want to.

this is true. i have seen many trying in their own ways to assess what really drives crypto value. some try to do it by observing top wallets. but as you said, a big holder only needs to split his holdings into multiple wallets to throw that off. the idea of monitoring richlists is hardly feasible except for knowing when coins are being moved. but while they are holding in a wallet they contribute to rise in value of the coin.

as ive said before i believe in the possibilities for using crypto as a means of barter and trade for a small change to the way commerce is handled.

example.. in a coin with 1000 coins. i hold 400 and allow the price to rise to 25,000 satoshi. if i sold all down i could set the price back to maybe 9,000 satoshi and investment demand will have to generate enough investment to push what was 600.. now 1000 coins on the market back to the price of 25,000 satoshi. but if i didnt sell and i bought more that could set the price now to 26k satoshi and if i buy more then we go up to 30k satoshi.. and noone can dump my stock enough because im responsibly holding. "some will say, but u lose why buy all this worthless coin?" simple...

because if i bought 400 coins at the price of 1000 satoshi and then it rises to 25k that effectively means that if i go to barter/trade/purchase an item or a service with the coin then i just made my purchase at a 96% discount. many will take a while to wrap their heads around the math. but as market cap increases the value of each and every coin on the market increases. the currency for the community as a whole grows value. and builds in strength as long as you dont undersell. just use for barter and trade for goods and services.

selfish underselling is what ruins markets, slows down investment and drives investors to speculation instead of commitment. then someone has to create a new coin for you to rape so you can make a little profit again.

this coin will be built around allowing large hash.. hash raping will and can even be encouraged. the way i see it, trying to kick off large hashpower is the wrong idea. new ways will always be invented so that asics etc can utilize new anti-asic technology. so im taking a head-on reverse approach. either large hash will join the community, causing a boost in value of the coin. or they will stay away from the coin allowing small hashers to struggle to meet market demand. as stated before.. the coin will be designed to increase in value with hash. the algorithm will encourage investors to join and stay with the community once they join. the mission will be worldwide merchant acceptance, which considering resources at our disposal will not be too hard once the coin performs as expected on the markets. a full strategy for the markets and trading advice will be offered to community members so that they can more effectively participate in the vision and goal of the coin.

the idea is the coin will make each miner lots of money/investment capital.. without selling for fiat or even btc. also because of the design, swift worldwide adoption by miners the coin will require no pegging to btc as it's deciding factor of value. it will in effect be it's own independent currency.. and all holders of the coin will effectively be, their own bank.

sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 05:07:26 PM

Reality:

1. Every new coin, shitcoin or obvious scam will get investors, miners and idiots
2. Early investors will loose, late investors will loose, everyone will loose, who knows.
3. This vicious circle will continue.

It's impossible to fix.
Coinler (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 07:28:54 PM

It's impossible to fix.

on the contrary, i believe every problem has a solution.

and i have a simple solution for this one. with an innovative use of technology that creates balanced value across the board. a brand name that stands out in it's usefulness in commerce, a marketing plan which will if nothing else, bring near everyone in the world into crypto mining with a user friendly mining approach, as well as trading and strategy advice for community members which emphasize the goal of the currency with set milestones for monitoring our achievements as we move along.

ive been thinking about this for a long time. i was actually one of the very first vocal advocates for POS coins. i called it maybe back in december or january. i said to everyone who i discussed crypto with "POS is the future, energy efficient mining". but POS as it is today is still vulnerable to some of the old exploits used on previous standard litecoin clones. as is litecoin. this project is aimed at creating a solid network and community around a currency that will at least reach many new people and start them on crypto-mining. however, the mission and goal of the currency is much more than that. the coin will be designed to provide every member of the community the opportunity to become his/her own bank with a stable cryptocurrency. 
Coinler (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 03:34:31 PM

can any developer or anyone else give me a quote for the average price to have a coin created? i would also like to have one made for private use and testing internally for a company.
Coinler (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 03:35:24 PM

and please dont recommend coingen. coingen creates weak litecoin clones and just isnt able to meet my specifications. i need a live dev.
jorneyflair

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 03:45:18 PM

tldr

you wannt to make a coin that limit the hash per user?
bullshit
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 03:47:28 PM

tldr

you wannt to make a coin that limit the hash per user?
bullshit

i know that it's not possible, ip ban can't cut it
Coinler (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 04:04:31 PM

no as i said, there will be no limits on hash. this solution is truly out of the box thinking. something im very good at if i do say so myself. i guarantee all participants will enjoy this coin. all users are free to solo mine. the algorithm's behaviour as it will be programmed will be designed to protect investors.
Coinler (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 04:11:50 PM

let me also state again. the only reason i may seem a bit secretive about something that will be published as open source is because if i publish the full details of the idea then someone else can use it and i may not know about it to participate. the most important thing to me about this coin is knowing exactly the date and time that it is released so i can start both mining and investing.

i will put out one of details of the project for now. a very minor one.

one part of this coin is to launch it in synchronization with exchanges. that means, at the same time of launch for mining, it will also be added to exchanges as is normally done with pools. users will have the opportunity to sell immediately if they so desire.
Coinler (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 04:28:32 PM
Last edit: May 19, 2014, 05:03:19 PM by Coinler

let me also add a little background of myself to the thread.

im an IT professional who has worked in the industry for going on 20 years. for the past 5 years ive specialized in Point of Sale related technolgies and service. i am trained in programming and project management however im just not a professional c++ coder. throughout my career my service has been impeccable and have always been a highly valued member of staff anywhere i worked. i also have a long track record of solving "unsolvable problems" plaguing those companies for sometimes years at just about every company i have worked for in my career.

there is much going for us who choose to help bring this coin to fruition that is already sort of in place. all we need now is.. The Coin. i have many connections in the point of sale industry and know how to cut a clear path for currency to be accepted commercially as well as what investors are looking for. this coin will be designed to be an investment opportunity for hardcore investors and community participants.

i know the question on everyone's mind is "how do you protect the value of the stock from increasing hashpower and slowing demand."  or "how will this coin prevent dumping".  but how much is it to pay a dev to develop this and find out. a couple btc? for the most part he will just have to cut and paste code and make edits to the algorithms behaviour in the blockchain as i specify. i am certain that if everyone on btctalk puts just a little we can make up the cost.

perhaps we can guarantee initial investors a share of coins which will be programmed into a premine. all of which would go to those investors.

is it possible we could have some pledges posted towards dev fees so i can add the funds raised to the topic title?
murkster

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

CLOAKCOIN. NOBLECOIN. VERICOIN.

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2014, 04:30:20 PM

all early investors get screwed
because they have stars in their eyes and dreams of grandeur - sell when you feel it's time to get out and don't even count on "to the moon'.

take your profits and move on the the next coin - leave someone else holding those high priced coins - free market & capitalism at it's finest unencumbered by government oversight & rules.

welcome to the wild west and I love it!

Quote of the day..!!

~NOBLE: 9nob1eN1GAte3sbZsfPDkw74JDxT2hbXRo ~
Coinler (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 04:39:27 PM

all early investors get screwed
because they have stars in their eyes and dreams of grandeur - sell when you feel it's time to get out and don't even count on "to the moon'.

take your profits and move on the the next coin - leave someone else holding those high priced coins - free market & capitalism at it's finest unencumbered by government oversight & rules.

welcome to the wild west and I love it!

Quote of the day..!!

lol it is a nice quote. accurate for the most part depending on your perspective. because of the behaviour of this code, early investors will not get screwed. we are building a currency that will be stronger than fiat. fiat loses value over time. this time next year a carton of milk will cost $1 extra, and your salaries will remain the same. this inflation decreases the value of fiat currencies. this coin will generate an increase in value over time, the opposite of fiat. making it a holdable item. im confident enough about this, to be responsible for the very first bid on launch day at the exchange. i will even announce the bid price and amount that ive posted. users will be free to sell all the coins they mined.
Coinler (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 03:18:57 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2014, 03:30:18 PM by Coinler

the votes are in and people are against asics in alts...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=641057.160

there are also more investors and gpu miners than asic owners and so you are a minority. asic usage will become obsolete due to abuse of crypto investment markets and you will own toasters in the future. i suggest you use some of your profits to sponsor the development of this particular project. it is the only one that will give u a safe haven for life.. whilst still allowing smaller hashrates to get their share.. together with a very secure blockchain.. your hash will be your investment.

my solution is 10-100x superior to the solution posted for minerals coin. and i really mean that literally. dont pass up this chance to develop the currency that crypto has been waiting for.
Coinler (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 07:47:17 PM

Bumping

I possess the only coin design which is superior to minerals in it's method of fair distribution.

minerals coin function on one of my earliest designs. a design i have since revamped and improved to multiples in superiority.

Features
allows asics to mine with gpus without using hash limiting
new wallet feature not found in crypto atm that will be an absolute hit

market
- coin design will provide longterm mining option with high profitability for both asics and gpus(this is   where the magic of the design really comes in) many think limitting hash is the only solution to create fair distribution but it is not. i have the most fair distribution model which protects investors.

- coin will bring 1 billion new miners and investors to crypto.

these are some.. just some of the ideas the design of this coin is centred around. please show your support and let's get it built. it will benefit everyone in crypto and be fair to both gpu miners and asics at the same time. impossible you say?? no.. not impossible.

Coinler (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 05:54:28 AM

who wants to build a powerful new currency?
extortion

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 09:09:02 AM

let me know when you hash out the specifics. i will write some code.

Extortion. We are Anonymous. We are legion. We do not forgive. We Do Not Forget. Expect Us.
BillTech

Activity: 296
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 10:05:26 AM

Cheers Good Luck
I like your thinking Wink

Bumping

I possess the only coin design which is superior to minerals in it's method of fair distribution.

minerals coin function on one of my earliest designs. a design i have since revamped and improved to multiples in superiority.

Features
allows asics to mine with gpus without using hash limiting
new wallet feature not found in crypto atm that will be an absolute hit

market
- coin design will provide longterm mining option with high profitability for both asics and gpus(this is   where the magic of the design really comes in) many think limitting hash is the only solution to create fair distribution but it is not. i have the most fair distribution model which protects investors.

- coin will bring 1 billion new miners and investors to crypto.

these are some.. just some of the ideas the design of this coin is centred around. please show your support and let's get it built. it will benefit everyone in crypto and be fair to both gpu miners and asics at the same time. impossible you say?? no.. not impossible.

Coinler (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 02:20:21 PM

let me know when you hash out the specifics. i will write some code.

umm why is your trust score so negative?
Coinler (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 02:57:28 PM

Cheers Good Luck
I like your thinking Wink

thanks

veilcoin was recently released and it has one of my intended technologies in the project pipeline. encrypted voicechat. encrypted messaging was also intended to be one of the features but i had thought up these features completely independently. so what we have are some coins coming out with independent features. decentralized in wallet exchange was yet another i had thought up independently and had all been slated for this coin.

ive got all the specifics. it's really down to working out with the dev(s) what they can or cannot do.
Kergekoin

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 03:07:49 PM

but i had thought up these features completely independently.

Yes, and i am Mr Nakamoto.

******  NB! The links below are affiliate - friend type links, which bring additional benefits both, to you and me  ******
Binance - Best Crypto Trading Platform          CoinBase - Fastest way from FIAT to Crypto
Windscribe - The quickest and easyest way to secure and anonymize your internet traffic
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: