Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:32:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Funding Target Reached]Superior Coin Design: Most fair Distribution model  (Read 16357 times)
Coinler (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 07:43:51 AM

the course is set and we will move ahead whilst taking note of milestones.

today id like to mention that i just finished designing a unique anonymous transaction system that may be absolutely thrilling. again it is based on simplicity creating complexity for a very useful and successful anonymous payments system. our entire product will be something special, and this coin will seek to provide innovation after innovation during the course and lifetime of this project. we have a very exciting roadmap planned and more will be announced as time goes by and the project develops.

Best Regards,
Coinler
Good news,hope to see more new features.

and you shall have them.

as stated.. when new coins come out with similar aspects of the technology i plan to employ in this design i will announce them.

here is Singularity Coin:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=670533.0

further demonstrating how advanced my thinking is in the specifications of this design please observe the technology employed in singularity. however, the singularity design is a horrible failure even though it allows 2 types of algorithms to mine simultaneously. i will not say any more on their failures. but i will tell you that my design of this feature within my coin itself is at least 10x in superiority.

nice try singularity team but no sandwhich. investors are advised that we will also have a much more powerful roadmap. singularity only discovered this aspect.. and in this aspect alone i have an improved design to multiples that of singularity's. overall this coin is 100x more well thought out than any coin in crypto on the market to date.

at this stage i am also announcing a very efficient decentralized exchange design which i have also completed. providing the most secure and useful in-wallet exchange solution to date. this design is also well thought out and complete in a manner that allows a coder to get to work and complete the job quite easily. our exchange solution is once again a unique innovation. and one that i expect upon completion to become a standard across crypto in-wallet exchange technology.

and there's more. so much more. we are a few years ahead of crypto in this design.
Coinler (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:34:58 AM

pledges for backup investors are still being accepted.
Kergekoin

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:52:00 AM

today id like to mention that i just finished designing a unique anonymous transaction system that may be absolutely thrilling. again it is based on simplicity creating complexity for a very useful and successful anonymous payments system. our entire product will be something special, and this coin will seek to provide innovation after innovation during the course and lifetime of this project. we have a very exciting roadmap planned and more will be announced as time goes by and the project develops.

Best Regards,
Coinler

and you shall have them.

as stated.. when new coins come out with similar aspects of the technology i plan to employ in this design i will announce them.

further demonstrating how advanced my thinking is in the specifications of this design please observe the technology employed in singularity. however, the singularity design is a horrible failure even though it allows 2 types of algorithms to mine simultaneously. i will not say any more on their failures. but i will tell you that my design of this feature within my coin itself is at least 10x in superiority.

nice try singularity team but no sandwhich. investors are advised that we will also have a much more powerful roadmap. singularity only discovered this aspect.. and in this aspect alone i have an improved design to multiples that of singularity's. overall this coin is 100x more well thought out than any coin in crypto on the market to date.

at this stage i am also announcing a very efficient decentralized exchange design which i have also completed. providing the most secure and useful in-wallet exchange solution to date. this design is also well thought out and complete in a manner that allows a coder to get to work and complete the job quite easily. our exchange solution is once again a unique innovation. and one that i expect upon completion to become a standard across crypto in-wallet exchange technology.

and there's more. so much more. we are a few years ahead of crypto in this design.

Singularity source simply a mixed clone from Myriad and couple of other coins. No innovation what so ever. Just another n00b trap.
Hopefully your coin will have some true innovation.

******  NB! The links below are affiliate - friend type links, which bring additional benefits both, to you and me  ******
Binance - Best Crypto Trading Platform          CoinBase - Fastest way from FIAT to Crypto
Windscribe - The quickest and easyest way to secure and anonymize your internet traffic
Coinler (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 10:16:54 AM
Last edit: July 01, 2014, 10:38:37 AM by Coinler

Best Regards,
Coinler

and you shall have them.

Singularity source simply a mixed clone from Myriad and couple of other coins. No innovation what so ever. Just another n00b trap.
Hopefully your coin will have some true innovation.

yes i know what they did. there are many peering into this topic to try and figure out what this project really is. unfortunately theyre in a boat without a paddle. it makes no sense what they are doing when those devs and investors can just join this project and let's just get it done properly. this should give you an idea of why i protect my idea. there will be many attempting to use it even without proper knowledge of how to employ the technology. it goes without saying that even if i was to publish this coin's design totally, and someone were to copy it.. their coin wouldnt enjoy the same success due to my well thought out plans. like asking a child to fly a space shuttle into space with no flight background.

they will keep fishing for the answer. some will touch near it in some areas. but i will always provide a trustworthy and professional service to all members of this coin's community. more announcements to come soon.
Coinler (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 10:46:07 AM

Dev's apply within if you'd like to assist in the development of this project. you will have options for payment either in btc or from the coin's premine allocation.
freigeist

Activity: 1107
Merit: 534

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 02:53:48 PM

Dev's apply within if you'd like to assist in the development of this project. you will have options for payment either in btc or from the coin's premine allocation.

Hello.
Will this be a POW coin?!

Coinler (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 08:23:11 PM

Hello.
Will this be a POW coin?!

yes it will be a pow coin.
BillTech

Activity: 296
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 06:52:48 AM

that was nice Grin
i think theres only backup pledges open
but the more the merrier
crimealone

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 07:21:53 AM

Pledge 0.2 btc

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Cashmenwa

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 09:04:48 AM

Coinler
Is that you ?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=673813.0
I see that thread the same like this
If not
please Report to moderator
Coinler (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 09:31:20 AM

Coinler
Is that you ?
If not

thank you for bringing this to my attention i will report to moderator immediately.
ABitNut

Activity: 764

I'm a cynic, I'm a quaint

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 09:48:39 AM

Coinler
Is that you ?
If not

thank you for bringing this to my attention i will report to moderator immediately.

Moderators are fast. The offending post has been removed.
jjj0923

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 09:57:02 AM

Code:
10gh miner jumps on board vs the collective 550mh of individual miners
by the time his coins are confirmed 10gh sends to market

I have to disagree - it takes everyone the same amount of time and confirmation to get their coins into the market

Lifeforce Pools : http://www.lifeforce.info
Earthcoin :http://eac.lifeforce.info -  Netcoin:  http://net.lifeforce.info - Hundred Coin Pool : http://100.lifeforce.info
Redoakcoin Pool : http://roc.lifeforce.info Guldencoin http://nlg.lifeforce.info also Worldcoin, Guncoin, NOBL, USDe, Tagcoin, Topcoin , Tagcoin , Credits, Goldcoin & Hobonickels
Coinler (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 10:03:17 AM

Coinler
Is that you ?
If not

Moderators are fast. The offending post has been removed.

yeah i just clicked the link after reporting to catch up on the discussion that went on in the thread and it was gone LOL.

thanks mod(s)
Coinler (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 10:04:47 AM

Code:
10gh miner jumps on board vs the collective 550mh of individual miners
by the time his coins are confirmed 10gh sends to market

I have to disagree - it takes everyone the same amount of time and confirmation to get their coins into the market

i agree with you so i dont see where we disagree ;0
seattletu

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 11:51:52 AM

Is this like mastcoin?
Coinler (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 01:19:22 PM

Is this like mastcoin?

no it's not like any coin currently on the market though it may share some similarities with certain coins here and there.
Coinler (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 03:19:04 AM

my Dev will be back from vacation this friday. i will be resuming discussions with him then. stay tuned!

backup investor positions are still available.
Coolstoryteller

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 03:25:03 AM

Cloakcoin has already developed an in-wallet exchange feature which can be used right now. They're also developing a decentralized marketplace in the Cloakcoin wallet.

Official IRC : #CloakCoin

Official Twitter Updates : @CryptoPioneer

Community Organized Social Media:

Reddit

Facebook

Donate to Dev team : CCGxyT64vCE2o6jxinm4TdqVBbTo5cN39C

Introducing CloakTrade:

Cloakcoin 1.9.5.2 is the first cryptocurrency with an inbuilt exchange trading platform, for trading direct from wallet

Coming this week.

Whitepaper for Onemarket by CLOAK : Decentralized p2p Marketplace

The worlds first altcoin specific Peer to Peer Decentralized Marketplace, where you can list goods/services for cloak.  There will be NO centralized service for storing listings.  These listings will propagate amongst the wallet holders.  It will also include reputation system tied to the address that wants to receive payments for goods or services.  You could think of it as a decentralized ebay.

PoSA (Proof of Stake Anonymity) CloakSend 2.0

Countdown: Decentralized P2P Crypto Currency Transaction Anonymity via Proof of Stake Protocol Extensions

"Buy, sell, trade, chat. Leave nothing but a Shadow." - www.shadow.cash
Coinler (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 03:45:47 AM
Last edit: July 03, 2014, 04:40:38 AM by Coinler

i know they did. but i designed this coin a bit before cloak coin ever came along. i just didnt have it coded. i suggested the decentralized exchange idea many months ago publicly for dev's to take up the project. whether it is as a result of them hearing me voice my suggestion to defeat the security issues faced with storing coins on exchanges or not. the idea was ideally original when i thought it up with no copycating from anywhere. we will look at cloaks decentralized trading platform for analysis. but my design is very efficient and really boils down to the method they chose to solve the problem. ours will most likely be a bit different in that method of addressing the problem.

also.. decentralized exchange isnt the main innovation of this coin. there is quite a few things that have not even been mentioned in crypto atm. you will hear of them here first.. or if not i will post here to coins that do find similar approaches.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: