Bitcoin Forum
August 05, 2024, 08:10:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Auto Arbitration Bots - Where Can I Buy One  (Read 2048 times)
danishpride (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2012, 09:15:04 AM

I currently, manually arb trade. Looking for some one to make me a bot.

I need it to work with BTCE GOX CRYPTO X and any other suggested ones.

Needs to be easy for me to use, I have fast connection and dedicated VPS ready.

Please post costs and options.

I deal in only USD & BTC markets
mappum

Activity: 82
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 26, 2012, 09:20:05 AM

I could do a PHP one, but I have no idea how much to charge for it. I started working on one a while ago and did all the exchange API code, I just needed to work on my trading strategies.

If you could outline how you want your arb strategy to work (is it tri-arb? simple arb?), I could write that part and make a nice web interface.
danishpride (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2012, 09:29:41 AM

Easy to use, so I have BTC and USD at each exchange, I want it to be buying and selling on all 3 with price variance etc.

Would be good if it could be smart enough to move BTC from one exchange to another say BTCE has price 5.80 and GOX has 6.0, buy as many as possible at BTCE send to GOX and sell at 6.00. IF possible I understand need to then replenish BTC at BTCE and maybe USD etc.

WEB base is a good idea.

what price? maybe work out how many hours * how much per hour you charge?
mappum

View Profile
January 26, 2012, 06:42:19 PM

So would this be simple arbitrage, where you use 100% of your money to buy at the cheapest price, and sell 100% of what you bought at the highest bid? There are more advanced techniques involving multiple conversions or only buying with a fraction of your money to hedge any changes that happen in the process of converting, but it doesn't sound like you want to do that.

We should probably PM about this,  but I am a bad time estimator and I don't want to charge hourly, I would prefer if we could just figure out a price for the end product.
mappum

View Profile
January 27, 2012, 09:49:45 PM

Sending coins from one exchange to another it takes time to get the confirmation, and if you are planing to move lets say 1000btc sometimes it takes longer than normal transactions.

How you plan to work this issue?

You do have to accept the risk that in that time BTC could drop. You could always make so it doesn't try to trade unless the price is staying stable.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: