Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:06:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Military Appreciation Month 15% OFF SALE & 10% DONATED to FALLEN PATRIOTS!  (Read 712 times)
pixskull (OP)

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

We support you for as long as you need.

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 07:51:45 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2017, 02:55:24 PM by pixskull

BTC & Other Cryptocurrencies are Accepted!

Pixskull LLC would like to show their RESPECT and GRATITUDE to all those who serve our amazing country and communities by offering

MILITARY APPRECIATION MONTH!

To show our thanks and support we are offering everyone
15% OFF EVERY ITEM
purchased from our store & Pixskull LLC pledges to
DONATE 10% of EVERY SALE
to the Fallen Patriots non-profit organization!
(exluding sales category)

SIGNUP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER TO RECEIVE YOUR COUPON CODE:

THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU DO

SINCERELY,

The Pixskull Family!

Remember, if there is something you want done, or an item you would like to have engraved or handblown.
CONTACT US!

All items are made in the USA and are custom made on Request!
Logos, Insignia, Squadrons, etc!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LAMarcellus

Activity: 180

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 09:47:58 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2014, 10:00:20 PM by LAMarcellus

Just a suggestion:
How about some Liberty themed items!!!

I am a veteran. And I am only speaking for myself here.
I am not proud that I sold my soul to the devil to get a college education.
I do not approve of our imperialist war-mongering.
I am VERY PISSED OFF at my government and the Federal Reserve Bank that enables the Military Industrial Complex to thrive at the expense of working Americans.
"National Defense" does not mean to the bankers, elites, and politicians what it means to the average Joe like me.
So again my suggestion is; perhaps some Liberty themed items for people like me.
Respectfully,
L

9/11 responder
Iraq 2005

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion. – Albert Camus
LAMarcellus

Activity: 180

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 09:56:27 PM

I also didn't see the one product I am actually looking for which is a nice long pipe like Gandalf might smoke out of.
I don't want to have a lighter 2 inches from my face.
Hell, I don't even want to lift my arm.
I want to be relaxed.
If it can be set down on a table without falling left or right that's a plus!

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion. – Albert Camus
pixskull (OP)

Activity: 229

We support you for as long as you need.

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 02:45:30 AM
Last edit: May 06, 2017, 02:55:56 PM by pixskull

Just a suggestion:
How about some Liberty themed items!!!

I am a veteran. And I am only speaking for myself here.
I am not proud that I sold my soul to the devil to get a college education.
I do not approve of our imperialist war-mongering.
I am VERY PISSED OFF at my government and the Federal Reserve Bank that enables the Military Industrial Complex to thrive at the expense of working Americans.
"National Defense" does not mean to the bankers, elites, and politicians what it means to the average Joe like me.
So again my suggestion is; perhaps some Liberty themed items for people like me.
Respectfully,
L

9/11 responder
Iraq 2005

Well we do appreciate it!  And agree with you, but it is our form of respect for as much as we can do.  And what type of liberty themed?  Mention some graphics and if there is something specific you want we can do it!

Thanks for the reply!

I also didn't see the one product I am actually looking for which is a nice long pipe like Gandalf might smoke out of.
I don't want to have a lighter 2 inches from my face.
Hell, I don't even want to lift my arm.
I want to be relaxed.
If it can be set down on a table without falling left or right that's a plus!

Thanks, yes we just opened this site last week.  We have been doing it locally and on etsy for a few years now, but are expanding our reach and have recently just teamed up with our talented glass blower.

Are you talking that you want a sherlock looking piece?  We have a few posted on there that our the Heady customs.  But we will be having others posted soon.  Otherwise we do blow glass to specs if you are truly seeking the absolute custom piece! lol

Thanks!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: