Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:16:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading Thread of Qora :: Second Generation Coin  (Read 7207 times)
Secondleo

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 09:16:32 PM

A Heads up to all buyers:

Not all coins have been distributed.
Only half of all coins are held by investors right now.

It is wise to wait at least 24 hours from now to guarantee that all shares are within control of their owners.
This guarantees the largest currently possible market liquidity.
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 11:31:09 PM

Looking to only sell 7 mill.

Make me a offer.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

jibble

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 11:38:36 PM

I have upto 300k to sell 50 satoshi each price for those wanting smaller amounts
rikkejohn

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 11:47:25 PM

10 billion coins, I think says bid low, very low.

1PkwpyTLo5TfagzCPgjdvQFNVzuEyHViGt
tobyliciously

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 11:51:15 PM

Looking to buy some @ 50 satoshi. PM if interested.

Teddy COIN -15%Free+75%IPO,Let's talk about Teddy.
Teddy: Te6JXLV87SK7bS3ha2fXDqR67bFsQJc7gF
jibble

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 11:56:10 PM

Looking to buy some @ 50 satoshi. PM if interested.

sorry i can PM you in a minute, i have been spending the last 8 hours sending over 1000 msgs to people on the spread sheet in regards to another coin(nfdv2) and have hit my 120 hourly limit, shud be fine in 4 minutes
Attack.of.the.Clones

Activity: 151

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 01:42:05 AM

WTS @ 100 satoshi. Min 1M.

Over 5M — 80 satoshi

Over 10M — 70 satoshi

PM for quick response.

Hold the line buyers!!

A price of 100 satoshi would give Qora a marketcap of ~4.5 Million USD!!

That's at the beginning, with major competition from NXT and many others. The client is buggy and beta grade at best.

If Qora is to survive it needs to increase the user base by a factor of 10 asap, like in 10-14 days (that's still only ~1500 people), and if you start at 100 satoshi on the bottom rung of the price ladder you leave little room for new people to feel they can make a profit, so they'll go elsewhere now, and wait for the crash before they buy in.

Be market makers, stagger some offers at much lower rates to increase the user base. Don't be greedy, take a cold shower and get rid of the NXT 73 fever you might be feeling.

Look what happened to NXT, it started low and attracted lots of new people, but it went up too high too quickly .... and crashed. It still hasn't fully reached the same level from its peak. The market wont be as kind to Qora. NXT already exists and is a first class platform, so Qora needs time to prove itself and answer the big question, 'why use Qora when we already have NXT'.

100 satoshi / 4.5 Mill marketcap on day one leaves very little room to grow the community.

Buyers, hold out for 25 satoshi, marketcap of 1 Million USD!

I'm waiting for 15 satoshi after the first crash.

Some people bought NXT @ 0.00012 in January

Some people bought NXT @ 0.00004 in March/April

And the NXT founders sold bucket loads of NXT very cheaply, so the first price rung on the NXT ladder gave new entrants lots of incentive to buy/join the NXT community.

Sellers, selling 10-25% of your Qora low now means your chance to sell 25% at 1000 satoshi is much greater. That is the lesson from NXT
eli_lyd1

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 02:01:43 AM

Want to sell 1m qora.
I don't know how much to sell. A reasonable price is good.
Just PM ME.
dzarmush (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 02:06:06 AM

Over 5M — 80 satoshi

Over 10M — 70 satoshi

PM for quick response.

Hold the line buyers!!

A price of 100 satoshi would give Qora a marketcap of ~4.5 Million USD!!

That's at the beginning, with major competition from NXT and many others. The client is buggy and beta grade at best.

If Qora is to survive it needs to increase the user base by a factor of 10 asap, like in 10-14 days (that's still only ~1500 people), and if you start at 100 satoshi on the bottom rung of the price ladder you leave little room for new people to feel they can make a profit, so they'll go elsewhere now, and wait for the crash before they buy in.

Be market makers, stagger some offers at much lower rates to increase the user base. Don't be greedy, take a cold shower and get rid of the NXT 73 fever you might be feeling.

Look what happened to NXT, it started low and attracted lots of new people, but it went up too high too quickly .... and crashed. It still hasn't fully reached the same level from its peak. The market wont be as kind to Qora. NXT already exists and is a first class platform, so Qora needs time to prove itself and answer the big question, 'why use Qora when we already have NXT'.

100 satoshi / 4.5 Mill marketcap on day one leaves very little room to grow the community.

Buyers, hold out for 25 satoshi, marketcap of 1 Million USD!

I'm waiting for 15 satoshi after the first crash.

And the NXT founders sold bucket loads of NXT very cheaply, so the first price rung on the NXT ladder gave new entrants lots of incentive to buy/join the NXT community.

Sellers, selling 10-25% of your Qora low now means your chance to sell 25% at 1000 satoshi is much greater. That is the lesson from NXT

25 satoshi. Really? So Qora place is somewhere among those?

And you're wating for 15 satoshi? Which is just three times more than Nas, IFC, Redd? Smiley Good luck with that.

Also consider this. The price of 100 satoshi gives us a great opportunity for growth. If we gather a dev fund around 100M coins it'll be 100 Btc if Qora price is 100 satoshi. We could do a lot of great stuff. If the price is somewhere around 15-25 satoshi we can't do much. Anyway I'd be glad to pledge coins for a dev/mareting fund but I won't sell small amounts less than at 100 satoshi.

Attack.of.the.Clones

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 02:41:55 AM

Qora is *probably* a better coin than all the ones from coinmarketcap you posted, but they have one thing (at least) that Qora doesn't have, and at 100 sats, WONT HAVE - people!

I don't think lightning will strike twice. How many people were part of the Qora IPO? How many Qora millionaires are there?

NXT has spent 5 months trying to get over the 'distribution' issue, and many people are still dismissive of NXT because of the 'unfairness' claims. I'm not hung up on fairness too much, the IPO was open and public, but I'm more worried about a NXT like crash from 0.00012 to 0.00004 - that was painful, and seems inevitable for Qora using your chosen bottom price of 100.

Qora has all the same  distribution baggage NXT has/had, but at 100 satoshi, you'll have about 150 guys with enough self-interest to grow,defend & promote Qora, and that's not enough. IMO NXT succeeded because in the first 2 weeks the price was so low the user base (and fan base) increased by a multiple of 10-100 very quickly - the 73 grew to a few thousand because prices were low, and the founders offloaded lots of NXT and created lots of new NXT people. 95-98% of the most active NXT people weren't in the 73.

I'll wait for 15, and I think if most of the buyers do some thinking they'll realise my points are valid, and Qora @ 100 satoshi is a HUGE risk. Buy NXT today and you can almost guarantee a return in 6 months. Buy Qora for 100 sats today and you *can't* say the same thing. Maybe Qora will be at 10 million marketcap, but with 150 guys, plus a few desperate Klingons willing to pay 100 sats I doubt it

Qora needs 1500 swingin' dicks on the ground in 10 days time, and I doubt you'll have that unless you start thinking long term. You can make good return from Qora, but 100 sats is greedy NXT 73 fever.

150 people isn't a viable coin, it's a weekend BBQ in the park with family and friends Smiley
dzarmush (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 02:46:06 AM

Wrong example. Since Qora has just been launched the right stats would be.

Some people bought NXT @ 0.00001 in December
Some of them sold NXT @ 0.0001 in January

That is what happening now. Want to have x5-x10 profit within a couple of months - lots of offers around here.

eli_lyd1

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 02:51:37 AM

WTS , 10m qora for 7 btc.
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 02:51:50 AM

Today's special offer:
1million/0.7btc,
only 5million for sell.
Ivan166

Activity: 153
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 02:55:54 AM

Qora is *probably* a better coin than all the ones from coinmarketcap you posted, but they have one thing (at least) that Qora doesn't have, and at 100 sats, WONT HAVE - people!

I don't think lightning will strike twice. How many people were part of the Qora IPO? How many Qora millionaires are there?

NXT has spent 5 months trying to get over the 'distribution' issue, and many people are still dismissive of NXT because of the 'unfairness' claims. I'm not hung up on fairness too much, the IPO was open and public, but I'm more worried about a NXT like crash from 0.00012 to 0.00004 - that was painful, and seems inevitable for Qora using your chosen bottom price of 100.

Qora has all the same  distribution baggage NXT has/had, but at 100 satoshi, you'll have about 150 guys with enough self-interest to grow,defend & promote Qora, and that's not enough. IMO NXT succeeded because in the first 2 weeks the price was so low the user base (and fan base) increased by a multiple of 10-100 very quickly - the 73 grew to a few thousand because prices were low, and the founders offloaded lots of NXT and created lots of new NXT people. 95-98% of the most active NXT people weren't in the 73.

I'll wait for 15, and I think if most of the buyers do some thinking they'll realise my points are valid, and Qora @ 100 satoshi is a HUGE risk. Buy NXT today and you can almost guarantee a return in 6 months. Buy Qora for 100 sats today and you *can't* say the same thing. Maybe Qora will be at 10 million marketcap, but with 150 guys, plus a few desperate Klingons willing to pay 100 sats I doubt it

Qora needs 1500 swingin' dicks on the ground in 10 days time, and I doubt you'll have that unless you start thinking long term. You can make good return from Qora, but 100 sats is greedy NXT 73 fever.

150 people isn't a viable coin, it's a weekend BBQ in the park with family and friends Smiley

Very valid point.
BTW, the OP wrote earlier:

That's exactly my calculations.

130 Btc / 10B coins = 1,3 satoshi per coin. More or less similar to this coin Nas currently sold for about 18-24 satoshi, just a couple of weeks after launch. So it'll be x14-16 return during the first month after release.

So, according OP's calculations, the reasonable high Qora price for seller would be 1.3 x 14 = 18 satoshi.
For rate higher than this level there is no profit room for buyers. At 10 satoshi there can be good compromise between seller and buyer.

Monero is your money privacy.
Attack.of.the.Clones

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 02:58:01 AM
Last edit: May 18, 2014, 03:11:06 AM by Attack.of.the.Clones

That is what happening now. Want to have x5-x10 profit within a couple of months - lots of offers around here.

My point exactly!! I would like a x5-x10 profit but my chances of that buying at 100 sats is very low, so I'll wait for the crash.

A newbie NXT guy could buy a 1 million NXT stake for 0.6 bitcoins in early december (which would be equivalent to 10 Million Qora for 0.6 bitcoin today with the relative coin supply), and he could have sold it for 10 times that price 1-2 months later.

So, if I buy Qora at 100 sats today what are my chances to sell it for 1000 sats in late June early July?

Do you really think Qora is a good bet to have a marketcap of 45 Million by July? That's the comparison, and IMO it is possible but unlikely. NXT is so far ahead, and then you've got eXo & NEM etc etc There's a lot of competition now

NXT started very low, grew user numbers from 73 into the thousands, and then had a community.

The price relativities don't support your choice of an opening offer price of 100, because that leaves no room to attract new users and support a x10 price increase in 1-2 months.
Ivan166

Activity: 153
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 03:15:02 AM

My point exactly!! I would like a x5-x10 profit but my chances of that buying at 100 sats is very low, so I'll wait for the crash.

A newbie NXT guy could buy a 1 million NXT stake for 0.6 bitcoins in early december (which would be equivalent to 10 Million Qora for 0.6 bitcoin today with the relative coin supply), and he could have sold it for 10 times that price 1-2 months later.

So, if I buy Qora at 100 sats today what are my chances to sell it for 1000 sats in late June early July?

Do you really think Qora is a good bet to have a marketcap of 45 Million by July? That's the comparison, and IMO it is possible but unlikely. NXT is so far ahead, and then you've eXo & NEM etc etc There's a lot of competition now

NXT started very low, grew user numbers from 73 into the thousands, and then had a community.

The price relativities don't support your choice of an opening offer price of 100, because that leaves no room to attract new users and support a x10 price increase in 1-2 months.

I do think as you. Qora still states itself on very starting position. There is no infrastructure, exchanges, large community, services and promotions - only capability of these.
150 initial stakeholders are the same flaw as well as in NXT. They should distribute coins to users as much as possible. If they want to reach Qora to success.

Monero is your money privacy.
Vega

Activity: 739
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 03:19:05 AM

Do you really think Qora is a good bet to have a marketcap of 45 Million by July? That's the comparison, and IMO it is possible but unlikely. NXT is so far ahead, and then you've got eXo & NEM etc etc There's a lot of competition now

Thank you to spelling it out to the hopeful (delusional) guys here. This was exactly what I was thinking, but I'm too tired to get into it. Tomorrow I'll be back, and buyin. But not at 100 satoshi, that's for sure.
Attack.of.the.Clones

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 03:20:10 AM

THIS IS A BUYERS MARKET!

150 Qora founders wont ALL hold out for a price like 100 satoshi.

Some will see x10 return as a good deal and they'll sell - the Qora IPO people aren't going to work together to keep prices high, they can't, some will crack.

If you are here to buy, hold out for a much lower price. It's in your interest, and it's in the long-term interest of Qora to have a slow steady increase in price that encourages new people to buy in, and join this community.

If buyers hold their fire the offers will gradually get smaller and smaller.

10 satoshi is still a good profit for the IPO, so a price of 15 satoshi will be attractive to many IPO investors.

If you bid more than 50 satoshi your penis might fall off too lol
dzarmush (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 03:41:44 AM
Last edit: May 18, 2014, 03:56:28 AM by dzarmush

Just stop trolling, people, ok? If you want to buy at 15 satoshi, post you offer and wait for a seller.

My offer stands.

Over 5M — 80 satoshi

Over 10M — 70 satoshi

PM for quick response.

eli_lyd1

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 04:15:44 AM

I sell 10m for 7btc with escrow.
Just PM ME.