Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:53:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Confirmed transaction does not appear in my armory wallet  (Read 1382 times)
blacky2 (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 11:26:40 PM

Hello there,

I sent some cons from my coinbase account to my armory wallet ( watch only wallet). I use the Receive Bitcoins button in armory to create receiving address ( like i did hundreds time before). The problem is i can`t see the transaction i my armory wallet, I see it on the block chain https://blockchain.info/address/18g7gkrcQQWUDgZ7ZM4EFXPFzGBDXLYEBC Everything is up to date and synced (Armory is online and the block counter in the right bottom corner is accurate) I`m running the last version of armory and bitcoin core, i also tried to rebuild the database...

What i`m missing?
Thank you

http://s15.postimg.org/bextllpdn/edited.png
blacky2 (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 02:13:02 AM

Just re-installed Armory and bitcoin core nothing changed... I`ll really appreciate any ideas Smiley 

Thank you  Grin
segeln

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 03:51:25 PM

check Armory Troubleshooting site for more Information.
are the databases ok ?
do you see the Transaction in Armory -online?
blacky2 (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 12:11:44 PM

I don`t see the transaction in Armory. I see the receiving address i created ( in Armory ) But it`s show with 0 balance. Armory is Online and the block counter is correct, i rebuild the database several times already. Nothing changed. The only thing i can thing of is deleting the wallet and restore from a paper back up. Is this a good idea ?
Coiner.de

Activity: 773
Merit: 531

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 02:09:26 PM

As this is a watch-only wallet, I assume you still have an offline wallet on an offline computer.

If you want to get at your bitcoins quickly, I would recommend you use the backup options with your offline wallet. One of the options lists all your private keys. You could then just copy the private key for 18g7gkrcQQWUDgZ7ZM4EFXPFzGBDXLYEBC.
You could create a new wallet with your online wallet then and import the private key.

Otherwise I would recommend that you create a bug report with your online Armory. The developers should look into this interesting case.

Another thing that might be worth trying while you wait for the developers is to create a new watch-only wallet with your offline wallet and add it to your online Armory. Maybe the new one will sync correctly.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: