Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:26:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ApplianceStore] - Seeking Partners - New Information - Daily Payments - BONUS  (Read 12525 times)
floatyfish

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 08:11:15 PM

He did this a few weeks ago to. Doesn't make a lot of sense

Were you the one with his docs?  Can you share with other investors so that we can figure out what the heck is going on and start finding ways to get our money back?

TwentySeven is the one with the docs. I've sent some PMs to him, and as of the last message we exchanged, he called ABI twice, but ABI never called back. He's going to give ABI one more chance before releasing the docs.

If you feel like donating: 1NtgJf4znCsA5GJDCbqtowHL2143WyqLkC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 09:07:36 PM

http://stores.ebay.com/1stsourceapplianceparts/

~Happy Investing!
twentyseventy
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 08:47:41 PM

Per my comments earlier, I'm extremely disappointed with the lack of communication by ABitInterested. I do not want the responsibility of being the only one to hold is IRL identity. I'm one of the few people to which he disclosed his identity but the complete lack of updates, not returning my calls, and general lack of communication forces me to release his information in order for those who invested in him to get in contact with him. It's not fair, at this point, for me to be the one withholding it; he is the one violating the contract with his shareholders here.

If you are a shareholder, and you would like the pertinent information, please PM me with some sort of proof that you're a shareholder (comment from one of the threads from a while ago or something of the sort). I reserve the right to provide this to whomever I choose and to withhold at my discretion.

shawshankinmate37927

Activity: 854

Bitcoin: The People's Bailout

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 09:18:15 PM

Per my comments earlier, I'm extremely disappointed with the lack of communication by ABitInterested. I do not want the responsibility of being the only one to hold is IRL identity. I'm one of the few people to which he disclosed his identity but the complete lack of updates, not returning my calls, and general lack of communication forces me to release his information in order for those who invested in him to get in contact with him. It's not fair, at this point, for me to be the one withholding it; he is the one violating the contract with his shareholders here.

If you are a shareholder, and you would like the pertinent information, please PM me with some sort of proof that you're a shareholder (comment from one of the threads from a while ago or something of the sort). I reserve the right to provide this to whomever I choose and to withhold at my discretion.

You should make his info public in order to make it harder for him to devise another scam targeting others.

"It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning."   - Henry Ford
twentyseventy
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 09:25:35 PM

You should make his info public in order to make it harder for him to devise another scam targeting others.

If I thought it was an out-and-out scam, I would. However, I genuinely believe that he is overworked and took on far too much for his plate. He works long hours at the store and had grand visions for the companies; however, these take time and time is something he is/was very short on.
shawshankinmate37927

Activity: 854

Bitcoin: The People's Bailout

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 09:36:46 PM

If I thought it was an out-and-out scam, I would. However, I genuinely believe that he is overworked and took on far too much for his plate. He works long hours at the store and had grand visions for the companies; however, these take time and time is something he is/was very short on.

At what point does it become an outright scam?

"It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning."   - Henry Ford
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 09:40:25 PM

That may be true, but he still has stolen a lot of money from people.  I think someone invested like 60 btc a while back.  He has shared the contact info with me and I will look into this and do my own due diligence and contact some authorities, if deemed necessary, I will share his dox.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
Stief

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 01:54:57 AM

That may be true, but he still has stolen a lot of money from people.  I think someone invested like 60 btc a while back.  He has shared the contact info with me and I will look into this and do my own due diligence and contact some authorities, if deemed necessary, I will share his dox.

I wonder if the last 8 payments are a sign that he want to keep things running. I can't understand his information policy so i will check these details too, if i get them, and see if he is real. If he is real i will try to contact him and ask whats happening. When he only changed his ebay account to an account with a proper name then he could say so. If the phone number is a voip-number but the address of the store is real then the store should have a phone number where customers can call. If AB wouldn't answer then he wouldn't sell. Im feeling stupid to get these details only now. Though i have a slight hope now that he didn't give up. I would prefer him not fully doxed yet or blamed at authorities until someone visited him in person, if possible, and checked out things there. I guess one of the shareholders must be american and living near his store.
floatyfish

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 02:17:21 AM

I think someone invested like 60 btc a while back.

Who the hell would invest 60 BTC on an investment scheme on this forum without ridiculous amounts of proof? Huh I can only think of ONE other investment opportunity that I've seen on this forum that would warrant that level of investment, and the person who offered it put a huge amount of info out about it.

NotLambchop

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 02:08:17 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2014, 02:46:31 PM by NotLambchop

...he made a fb post asking for prayers for his grandpa etc...He has a wife and several young kids...

>Mysterious secret pr0ns site operator finds God.

@TwentySeventy: Dox him now, so I can conclusively tell you that the dox are as real as the rest of this "legitimate offline business" lol.
Stief

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 01:18:47 AM

I checked the info and it looks like the store is real. Thats a good sign for now. Is anyone of the shareholders near shreveport and can check things out in person?
NotLambchop

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 12:49:02 PM

...Im not sure if it's possible to find the building through google maps. I tried, but shreveport seems too big to have a chance to find it so easy...

Looking for a used washing machine shop the modern way--with the aid of satellite imagery...

Stief

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 10:18:28 PM

I got an answer from AB from his facebook appearance and he explained everything to me. Once the shareholder forum is up again i will post his answer there. I would like to avoid this public forum since its a matter that only should matter to shareholders.

So once i see the shareholder forum is back up i will post his answer.

Edit: I only see now that the forum is changing to a blog. I don't think this will be good for questions that arise though he mentioned this in his answer. I will see how i can post this so that only shareholders can see. For now send me a pm and i'll send you the answer.
NotLambchop

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 02:15:13 PM

Bump.
As a reminder to future intrepid investors and finance enthusiasts Smiley

theGECK

Activity: 411

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 11:03:32 PM

Just for an FYI for whomever is watching this thread, I received 3 payouts to this investment's address from the same address that has been paying the other dividends.

Use my referral codes for Bitcoin faucets and I'll send you 30% of my referral bonus - Win/Win! PM for details on all sites available or use one of the links here.

FreeBitco.in | FreeDoge.co.in
floatyfish

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 06:06:52 AM

I keep getting dividends from this address as well. Not going to lie, I'm confused as to why it's happening. Is this some kind of payoff so we don't go blabbing to someone about what the name of his real life business is?

Stief

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 11:33:52 AM

I keep bugging him on facebook and i think i can see a connection. In times i get asked by shareholders if i get a new info or if it turned scam i ask back at him how things go and push him to communicate the status of the business and maybe it reminds him that he occassionally should donate some time to his shareholders, processing some more days. At least it seems to me he wants to show that he is not bankrupt or something.
lampshad3

Activity: 53

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 01:31:58 AM

I have still been receiving dividends here as well. Not even close to breaking even, still a long ways to go before that happens, but it all helps cushion the blow a little bit I suppose.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: