Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:44:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ApplianceStore] - Seeking Partners - New Information - Daily Payments - BONUS  (Read 12525 times)
ABitInterested (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 06:20:24 PM

Bump

I saw your first post, looked through your history, saw that you were a bitcoin hating troll and ignored you.

Cheers
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Satan666

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

The love of fiat is the root of all good

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 07:02:34 PM

I saw your first post, looked through your history, saw that you were a bitcoin hating troll and ignored you.

Cheers

Well then, I guess I'll be taking my precious fiat elsewhere. Cheesy

Good luck nonetheless, I really admire what you're doing with this operation.  I'm sure it is going to be a huge success!
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 07:28:15 PM

Well then, I guess I'll be taking my precious fiat elsewhere. Cheesy

Good luck nonetheless, I really admire what you're doing with this operation.  I'm sure it is going to be a huge success!

If you are actually from the area you'll find us. There is not another appliance store of this size within a few hundred miles.
webbrowser

Activity: 215

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 01:13:54 AM

I figure that the typical part buying process is that they will stumble upon several incorrect items before finding the correct part.  If the # of items on your ebay storefront is limiting potential part sales, would this help?

- adding a message to item descriptions that you have many items than are listed, and to send you a message with the part they're looking for so that you can list it; or
- adding a link to off-ebay website with a list of parts that you typically have (not sure if this violates ebay t&c)
Branny

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 07:24:55 PM

Pretty neat operation, I've done business with a few places like yours, they can do VERY well if they have the right crew/location/model setup.
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 11:04:16 PM

I figure that the typical part buying process is that they will stumble upon several incorrect items before finding the correct part.  If the # of items on your ebay storefront is limiting potential part sales, would this help?

- adding a message to item descriptions that you have many items than are listed, and to send you a message with the part they're looking for so that you can list it; or
- adding a link to off-ebay website with a list of parts that you typically have (not sure if this violates ebay t&c)

We actually did this previously but it wasn't much help. It would be fine for new parts but since there are so many used ones (and we list all that are inventoried fully) it ended up just being a headache. People do ask all the time anyhow.

Pretty neat operation, I've done business with a few places like yours, they can do VERY well if they have the right crew/location/model setup.

Thanks Branny. I'm familiar with your line of work as well as we sell to a lot of property owners. I wish you all the best!
webbrowser

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 02:26:24 AM

I'm confused whether this venture is called Southern Appliance, YourStore, ApplianceStore, RecycledMoney or what-have-you  Grin

Here's some visualisation of the first 1/2 month of operations.

Some thoughts:

- It's still early days, but parts revenue is almost negligible, and there is no discernable upward trend
- nowhere close to $20k / month in eBay revenue (assuming that eBay revenue = parts sales), which was expected to be executed in the near-immediate time frame
- what are typical profit margins for appliance and parts sales?
- when is the monthly profit distribution expected?  I assumed it should have been on May 31st.
- I'd second DebitMe's call for a public spreadsheet (google spreadsheet preferred) to track everything - shareholder list, daily tracking, etc.  You are probably keying in the data anyway, so I assume it would incur minimal effort. Improves transparency and easier for us to analyse. 
gogxmagog
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1009

Ad maiora!

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 04:04:34 AM

Updated Note

I just wanted to clear up one thing on this offer. We made all 300,000 units available immediately but we were not expecting to fully fund this venture in the short term. With the unique income sharing structure and the variable value that comes with that we expect potential partners to calculate the value of this offer at the point they consider entry.

We do however plan to increase the value of this company in both the short and long term and prove to everyone that there is enough room to grow this business by many multiples. In doing so we may at some point in the future increase the price on any remaining units.

Those remaining units and any additional units we might sell (from our share, no dilution) would be offered at a higher price. These further offerings would almost certainly be handled on an exchange like Havelock. In fact, we are not opposed to using such a system immediately if and when we are comfortable with how that system handles a few key things. I have scheduled this call to discuss.

After this conversation I may do some restructuring on total units available and when they would be released.
I have 2 questions;
1. are the shared profits paid out in perpetuity or do the payments stop as soon as investor has made ROI?
2. if investor bought shares today, directly from ipo, and you later offered shares on an exchange such as havelock, could today's investor migrate his shares to havelock and trade them there? would each share retain its % of ownership based on today's rate? for example; if I bought one (1) share today at 0.003 and then 3 months from now you listed a new ipo on havelock selling shares for 0.03, would I be able to migrate my existing shares to havelock (or w/e exchange) and sell them at the new higher rate or would they be considered different/fractional?

I guess I am asking, what are my long range prospects, and what sort of exit strategies do I have?
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 12:08:30 PM

I'm confused whether this venture is called Southern Appliance, YourStore, ApplianceStore, RecycledMoney or what-have-you  Grin

Here's some visualisation of the first 1/2 month of operations.

Some thoughts:

- It's still early days, but parts revenue is almost negligible, and there is no discernable upward trend
- nowhere close to $20k / month in eBay revenue (assuming that eBay revenue = parts sales), which was expected to be executed in the near-immediate time frame
- what are typical profit margins for appliance and parts sales?
- when is the monthly profit distribution expected?  I assumed it should have been on May 31st.
- I'd second DebitMe's call for a public spreadsheet (google spreadsheet preferred) to track everything - shareholder list, daily tracking, etc.  You are probably keying in the data anyway, so I assume it would incur minimal effort. Improves transparency and easier for us to analyse. 

There is definitely no upward trend on parts, nothing further (exept for the first couple of days) has been listed so the income you see there is based on parts that have been online for long periods of time. We've organized quite a bit in the two weeks since starting this but also lost a labor hand in between which has caused me personally to deal with a lot of time consuming things while searching for a replacement. It is difficult to find a trend based on a couple of weeks because the entire business is cyclic and this is true for daily / weekly / monthly revenue.

I do not have profit margins nailed down for a couple of reasons. We process so many appliances now and have grown so quickly over the last few years that this has changed dramatically over that time. Sure, you could break down the per piece profit with enough effort but we process things so fast and have so many variables to consider that it would actually cost profit to figure out. As things expand and additional staff is added I can focus on these things.

To give you a general idea, of  the appliances we fix we almost always handle this from parts off of another unit. With a raw cost of around $25 and an average selling price of $160 (last time I checked and based on a full year) the margin before labor and all other expenses is high.

On parts, similar story. The actual margin has fluctuated constantly as we added new part types to those that are sold and because each part type has it's own margin there has never been a steady percent to expect.  I will be breaking down some of the more detailed information as time allows and it will give a much clearer picture but it varies by age, brand, style, appliance type, shipping costs and more. Again, you could crunch these numbers and find specifics but while we are focused on explosive growth it would be a detrimental effort.

These numbers will become more and more important as things are streamlined. At this minute larger increases in profit can be had by focusing elsewhere.

I will start posting much more information on specific things so that the numbers can be crunched but please bare with me.

A public spreadsheet is doable but I would have to clean the one I currently use and add another update to the daily reports. I'll look into the best way to do that and see how much ongoing effort will be required.

Thanks
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 01:42:07 PM

Updated Note

I just wanted to clear up one thing on this offer. We made all 300,000 units available immediately but we were not expecting to fully fund this venture in the short term. With the unique income sharing structure and the variable value that comes with that we expect potential partners to calculate the value of this offer at the point they consider entry.

We do however plan to increase the value of this company in both the short and long term and prove to everyone that there is enough room to grow this business by many multiples. In doing so we may at some point in the future increase the price on any remaining units.

Those remaining units and any additional units we might sell (from our share, no dilution) would be offered at a higher price. These further offerings would almost certainly be handled on an exchange like Havelock. In fact, we are not opposed to using such a system immediately if and when we are comfortable with how that system handles a few key things. I have scheduled this call to discuss.

After this conversation I may do some restructuring on total units available and when they would be released.
I have 2 questions;
1. are the shared profits paid out in perpetuity or do the payments stop as soon as investor has made ROI?
2. if investor bought shares today, directly from ipo, and you later offered shares on an exchange such as havelock, could today's investor migrate his shares to havelock and trade them there? would each share retain its % of ownership based on today's rate? for example; if I bought one (1) share today at 0.003 and then 3 months from now you listed a new ipo on havelock selling shares for 0.03, would I be able to migrate my existing shares to havelock (or w/e exchange) and sell them at the new higher rate or would they be considered different/fractional?

I guess I am asking, what are my long range prospects, and what sort of exit strategies do I have?

1. Perpetuity but the bonus offered is that 100% of the management fee is shared with only current interest holders until they are at least break even. Once you broke even your share of the management fee would go down to the exact percentage of interest you hold (standard distribution).

2. There would be no dilution and yes, they would / could migrate. If further capital is deemed beneficial that would come from the remaining units that had yet to be offered.

Thanks
gogxmagog
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1009

Ad maiora!

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 08:17:08 PM

I need more information.

I need your real world identity, background, etc. and The name and address of this business, who you purchased it from.

also, if you wish to list on havelock, you must incorporate first. I would like to see this documentation, if it exists, as well.

I think it is odd that you keep these infos secret and would need to see before I could consider investing.
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 08:35:03 PM

I need more information.

I need your real world identity, background, etc. and The name and address of this business, who you purchased it from.

also, if you wish to list on havelock, you must incorporate first. I would like to see this documentation, if it exists, as well.

I think it is odd that you keep these infos secret and would need to see before I could consider investing.

You shouldn't invest, would lower my dividends Tongue

And you do not need to incorporate before being listed on Havelock. Thats just ridiculous, not to mention with the recent SEC filings it wouldn't be in the best interests for him to release his real information. Take the risk or don't, but for him to share his real information / corporation (I highly doubt his business is not incorporated as is) could lead to the SEC filing large fee's against him and his business.

Sydboy

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 03:24:38 AM

then he shouldn't anonymously accept bitcoins for HIS real world business, should he ?
he can't have it both ways. well he can. you "investors" will keep paying.
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 05:55:31 AM

then he shouldn't anonymously accept bitcoins for HIS real world business, should he ?
he can't have it both ways. well he can. you "investors" will keep paying.

Im willing to take the risk. Ive had nothing except a positive experience so far. It's HIS business, exactly right. If he wants to share what its called or not is up to him. Just as it was up to me to invest in him or not. I like what I saw, and what I have seen so far.

To each their own
shawshankinmate37927

Activity: 854

Bitcoin: The People's Bailout

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 06:57:08 AM

If someone else "invests", your dividends go down?  How's that?

"It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning."   - Henry Ford
E.Sam

Activity: 393

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 12:22:22 PM

If someone else "invests", your dividends go down?  How's that?

OP:
Management Fee Bonus

100% of the management fee will be distributed to partners until 100% of their initial contributions have been recovered.

Example: If one person claimed 1,000 units and no more were sold that person would receive the full 10% of daily gross until their initial contribution was fully recovered. Paid daily.

AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 03:49:57 PM

My initial investment has seen a nearly 20% return, overall Im around ~16% back already. The issue is that my ROI will slow down immensely if to many people join on the bandwagon Tongue
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 05:35:21 PM

Updated main post to clarify some bonus and discount information.

We have also switched to a floating rate which is reflected at the top of the first post.

Thank you
webbrowser

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 12:37:59 AM

Thanks; the floating rate relieves some of my pain.

Not sure if you missed my previous question: When is the monthly profit distribution expected?  I assumed it should have been at month end (ie May 31st).  Or would it be on 17th of each month?

Any progress on the public spreadsheets?
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 01:14:32 AM

Thanks; the floating rate relieves some of my pain.

Not sure if you missed my previous question: When is the monthly profit distribution expected?  I assumed it should have been at month end (ie May 31st).  Or would it be on 17th of each month?

Any progress on the public spreadsheets?

It will be after the end of each month. The first couple of weeks that rounded out "month 1" are giving me a legitimate headache because this was only active for half of the month. In other words I have to figure out percentages of use on utilities, space, etc then break down some other expenses to keep from piling obligations onto partners that had nothing to do with those expenses. I can say that profit will not be too high considering the adjustments made that slowed down sales in order to organize things and the lease payment that was due a few days into it for the new section.

On the public spreadsheet, waiting to hear back from some people but it might have to be a private spreadsheet for partners only. Will get more on that by Friday.

I actually have a lot of updates to get out covering several things but getting everything transferred over cleanly is a top priority right now as it will only get more difficult with time.

Thanks
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: