Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:21:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: >>> www.Btc-Embassy.com - WE HAVE THE LAMASSU !! now on WIN/LINUX/MAC <<<  (Read 14957 times)
roslinpl (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2014, 02:37:42 AM

Chat functionality is under development ...

It's working on my local machine but it wasn't tested outside yet Smiley

As for now you have to create a server to start a conversation. (if it work at all for different machines Smiley...)
So it is like in FPS games Wink you create a room, wait for players, etc.

I think this is good idea to let people create their own "meeting rooms" and one or few meeting rooms servers working 24/7 Smiley

And avatar &stuff too but let me work on connectivity first Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitsmichel

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 11:18:29 AM

Things are starting to look better. Probably it will work on other machines, as you use the  Unity engine

roslinpl (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2014, 02:22:28 PM

Things are starting to look better. Probably it will work on other machines, as you use the  Unity engine

Well for some reason chat is not really working yet :-)
People can see a servers but can't connect. .
I will figure it out asap.

:-)
roslinpl (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 10:11:32 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2014, 12:04:53 AM by roslinpl

Few updates:

New button to turn on/off mouse look. (Just press E or M)

Well and a lot of improvement in a weight of a project.
It should work with ++ fps now as I changed wall bricks to static objects and made few improvements with their rendering to make it faster Smiley

I am working on a Chat functionality and I will have to do a game server to make it works.
No other way.

I need to implement a server for a chat and for multiplayer functionality.

There is too many things to work on while I want people to make their own servers..
Passive or not passive user and problems getting too much problem Smiley

So - best way will be to create a server which will work 24/7.

You must understand that I need time. I am working every day on Embassy but I need to do other things which makes me able to live .. if you know what I am telling you about.

I am working on Chat. I am working on Charts. I am working on another room Smiley

Bitcoin Online Embassy is getting bigger every day Smiley

Edited: another improvement - diet - from 34MB into 14MB Smiley

for those with slower connections Smiley
roslinpl (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 12:07:01 AM

It really works with ++ frames per second now!

I am very glad from improvements but still want more and more...

I hope I will be able to spend more time on it soon ...

I am happy to work on it every hour ... even those hours when I should sleep ... like right now Smiley

I add new banners for "The Gallery" and "VIP Members"

Soon another upgrades.

Stay informed.
roslinpl (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2014, 08:00:08 PM

6th gallery object added and it will soon have a functionality of a virtual guide for how to use "it" Smiley

Stay tuned! Smiley

Ah ... you can move some windows from chat or keymapping if you want to change their place.

Still working on biggest features ...
(chat don't work properly yet Smiley you can test it with your friends and send me a message is it working for you Smiley )
roslinpl (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 01:04:50 AM

Well ... I was working like whole day and a bit of a night on it but ...

Now ...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2014-05-30:
--> Our Embassy have got 1st Virtual Skyhook BTC ATM !!! You can use it on your
own to see how does SkyHook ATM works !!!!
(Virtual Skyhook version BETA)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3D model is done by myself Smiley it is not perfect but looks 99% like original one Wink Isn't? Smiley

I need to work on it some more as after you press "HELP" button on Skyhook you can only see how does original 'Help screen' looks but you cannot read any help yet Smiley

and you cannot cancel your operation Smiley you just have to complete it when you start it Wink (~10 seconds Smiley )
But I will add 'x' button and 'no' button soon Smiley

Just I am very tired and I need to stop working now Smiley

Kind regards!

Thanks to Skyhook team for great screens!

I have ALL screens of "how to setup Skyhook"   I will do another atm to learn how to configure Skyhook. Soon.

Regards.
kingscrown

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 04:17:47 AM

i sent screens of lamassu to help this project Smiley lets see where it goes! im supporting it 100%

jeffersonairplane
Legendary

Activity: 1522
Merit: 1000

www.bitkong.com

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 05:40:36 AM

Checked it out and out of most of the sites I've seen, it's not bad. I'll give it a chance and I hope others do the same actually.

Cheers,

Jefferson

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
roslinpl (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 09:26:20 AM

i sent screens of lamassu to help this project Smiley lets see where it goes! im supporting it 100%

Thanks Kingscrown for Screens!

I will add you to our supporters list very soon!

Checked it out and out of most of the sites I've seen, it's not bad. I'll give it a chance and I hope others do the same actually.

Cheers,

Jefferson

Thanks! It is not bad at all Smiley Isn't? And you should remember that this is very early stage of development and I cannot work on it 24/7 as well ... like all of us I need to earn money to live Smiley
If this project will be ever profitable - I will focus only on the Embassy.

I think functionalities like possibility to use Skyhook or other ATMs and learn about Bitcoin is great feature which was needed. In the world of beatiful PC games and Virtual reality our Embassy suits perfect and will provide help to learn what really Bitcoin is.

Regards
DRK

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 09:39:26 AM

I'm interested to know the objectives of this project. As an educational tool, it seems just... more complex than say Wikipedia or an info-website.

It is very cool though in terms of modelling etc, but not sure of its overall objective if that makes sense.
roslinpl (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 09:47:12 AM

I'm interested to know the objectives of this project. As an educational tool, it seems just... more complex than say Wikipedia or an info-website.

It is very cool though in terms of modelling etc, but not sure of its overall objective if that makes sense.

Well you should read #1 post on this thread to find specific objectives.

Main objective is to create a tool to learn about the world of Bitcoin.
I am glad that you like it. 

Visit us from time to time and check what's new :-)
dave00

Activity: 353

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 10:29:46 AM

this is our overall objective

Hello to the community first of all, two strongly bitcoin believers here are working toghether for something extraordinary
Any help is always appreciated from everybody, even a thank you is a great act

We're working for you, everybody outta here, every single bitcoiners, from a millionaire to a lil guy selling kool aid Smiley
Bitcoin community needs some kind of a hub, some kind of participation, we need you, every single thought, every single idea
That's why we are working on this bitcoin embassy, a place where everybody will be able to participate and give voice to his own opinions
The Bitcoin Online embassy will be the place where things are gonna change really, we are planning to became the new, the real, bitcoin foundation
A transparent foundation, where everybody will be able to participate, no need for fees, no more politicians doing their own interests
Thanks to Bettermeans this will be possible

Real projects for real people, acts of kindness, donations, bitcoin promotion, these kind of things now are gonna happen for real
Every payments will be recorded and made available to the public at the end of every month

We're talking to the core developers, to everybody working, living, on bitcoins, join us in this project

Act like if you want to be part of the future

Marcin and Davide

To the moon!!! ┗(°0°)┛
roslinpl (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 08:52:16 PM

You are officially added to our VIP supporters. I hope our cooperation will help build up better Embassy Smiley

roslinpl (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 10:48:02 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2014, 11:15:34 AM by roslinpl

Well - just some updates :

- lower weight Wink ~6MB Smiley for now ..
- 2 LCD screens with Bitcoin Price [Market Price USD] and Volume [Estimated USD transaction Volume] (thanks to Blockchain.info - it looks great but soon I will design my own charts)

- I deleted "Robocoin" - Company didn't sent me screens and for now when I haven't got screens I decided to remove it as it was useless..

- Soon I will put into our Embassy Lamassu ATM, if someone want to make GOOD 3D model of this ATM and send it to me Cheesy I will be pleased and will add you to our VIP supporters list! Smiley

- Sooner Smiley Virtual Blockchain.info tutorial is so close to be released Smiley

You must remember that I cannot focus ATM only on the Embassy Sad So updates needs more time...

Regards!
dave00

Activity: 353

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 11:00:30 PM

Great steps are being made Smiley

To the moon!!! ┗(°0°)┛
kingscrown

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 01:04:42 AM

posted tweet about this project to my followers - https://twitter.com/kingscrownBTC/status/474715954698792962

roslinpl (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 01:08:22 AM

posted tweet about this project to my followers - https://twitter.com/kingscrownBTC/status/474715954698792962

Thanks a lot!  Smiley your followers should hear about us indeed!
Your support means a lot to me and for the Embassy!

Great steps are being made Smiley

Well... without your help it wouldn't be so far like it is now.For sure. One day I will place a statue/monument with your avatar somewhere in a virtual world of our Online Embassy Smiley
Felipeo

Activity: 476
Merit: 262

EOSABC

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 08:02:57 AM

Nice roslin Smiley
I was looking on your project and I think it's really nice for all Bitcoin user.
There is still much to do to make your Online Embassy fully functional -It definitely have much of potential!

I will contact you for future cooperation Smiley

-----

Dobra robota, jak wcześniej widziałem zarys nie sądziłem, że pójdziesz tak daleko, a widzę, że to dopiero początek! Smiley
Odezwę się, Stowarzyszenie Bitcoin bardzo chętnie wspomoże ta inicjatywę Smiley

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
roslinpl (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 10:25:56 AM

Nice roslin Smiley
I was looking on your project and I think it's really nice for all Bitcoin user.
There is still much to do to make your Online Embassy fully functional -It definitely have much of potential!

I will contact you for future cooperation Smiley

-----

Dobra robota, jak wcześniej widziałem zarys nie sądziłem, że pójdziesz tak daleko, a widzę, że to dopiero początek! Smiley
Odezwę się, Stowarzyszenie Bitcoin bardzo chętnie wspomoże ta inicjatywę Smiley

Hi! Thank you for kind words. As you know currently this is very early stage of development and there is a lot (a LOT) to do to make it full of great functionalities. I am working on it in every free time I have and I believe in the future I will be able to focus only on that project. But you do understand why I cannot focus only on the Embassy at the moment :-)

Few of the New features are almost ready :-) but I will keep details in a secret for now :-)

Ah and what's funny about Bitcoin Online Embassy is a fact that I see hundreds of ideas to put into it so you can be sure that this project will be growing every month from now.

Contact me any time you like.  I will be waiting :-)

Ps. Naprawdę dziękuję za te słowa.  Każdy zadowolony odbiorca jest jak miód na moje serce - a właśnie głównie serce w ten projekt wkładam (I czas :-) ).  Ambasada Online to coś co musi istnieć I nie ma odwrotu :-)
Za wszelkie wsparcie mojej pracy będę bardzo wdzięczny.  Dzięki pomocy społeczeństwa Bitcoin ten projekt ma szansę nabrać dużego tempa :-) na dzień dzisiejszy ambasadę odwiedza około 300-400 osób dziennie a to dopiero początek :-) 
Pozdrawiam :-) jak będziesz chciał mnie znaleźć to najlepiej napisać mi PM na tym forum.  Odczytuję je kilka razy dziennie. Jestem tu co chwilę :-)

Kind regards :-)

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: