Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:32:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Mark Karpelès a member of the Terrorist organization Illuminati?  (Read 2809 times)
ijphlrnxewho (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 02:45:28 AM

Is Mark Karpelès a member of the Terrorist organization Illuminati?

Do you think the Illuminati stole money from MtGox?
acs267

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 02:48:11 AM

You have to be fucking kidding me.
Who actually thinks the Illuminati is powerful?
beetcoin

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 02:52:46 AM

actor tom truong, and other kooks alike. he only makes posts and never communicates with anyone.. he seems almost unhuman. is it possible that he's a reptilian species of illuminati, going around throwing conspiracies about.. the illuminati?
ijphlrnxewho (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 02:54:38 AM

Full movie about the Terrorist organization Illuminati can be found at:
http://www.hulu.com/watch/597525
acs267

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 02:55:41 AM

actor tom truong, and other kooks alike. he only makes posts and never communicates with anyone.. he seems almost unhuman. is it possible that he's a reptilian species of illuminati, going around throwing conspiracies about.. the illuminati?

Yes.

The next thing he's going to do is *gasp*... Make comments on YouTube videos about the Illuminati.

He's goning to attack BitcoinTalk next... With rumors of IlluminatiCoin. ------_------_------Coin!!!! Nobody will ever know.
cryptopaths

Activity: 616

Crypto Knight

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 02:58:33 AM

Look into this Actor_Tom_Truong guy he believes himself to be the Messiah. http://www.cuongvtruong.com
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 03:03:21 AM

well, Mark Karpeles does have that aura of dark energy around him.

beetcoin

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 03:08:27 AM

Yes.

The next thing he's going to do is *gasp*... Make comments on YouTube videos about the Illuminati.

He's goning to attack BitcoinTalk next... With rumors of IlluminatiCoin. ------_------_------Coin!!!! Nobody will ever know.

actor tom truong has a lot of splaining to do. there is no evidence to prove that he is not an illuminati operative, sent to throw around accusations and conspiracy theories (in a kooky way) to inoculate the public's perception of his organization.

TheMage

Activity: 812

Litecoin Association Director

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 03:09:39 AM

I think the trollbait just flew over everyones head in this thread  Roll Eyes

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TheRealMage for Litecoin and Litecoin Association news!
acs267

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 03:14:40 AM

I think the trollbait just flew over everyones head in this thread  Roll Eyes

REALLLLY?

Because I really thought it was extra real. With all of my sarcasm, and all. It was hard to see.
devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 03:15:24 AM

That really wouldn't make much sense if he was part of the illuminati...

beetcoin

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 03:16:06 AM

it would make as much sense as his conspiracy theories do. but yeah, my kooky conspiracy theory is that actor tom truong is trying to sound all crazy with his illuminati theories, so that the idea of the illuminati will be marginalized.. all while they exist to enslave the human race.
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 03:23:47 AM

It's called controlled opposition: If (please note: I did say "if") there is a modern, powerful Illuminati, then you can be certain there will be "controlled opposition".
See also: Brock Pierce, Bob Barr, Fox News, Alex Jones, Glenn Beck, David Icke, and maybe even Gavin & Satoshi himself.  Shocked  

acs267

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 03:26:52 AM

It's called controlled opposition: If (please note: I did say "if") there is a modern, powerful Illuminati, then you can be certain there will be "controlled opposition".
See also: Brock Pierce, Bob Barr, Fox News, Alex Jones, Glenn Beck, David Icke, and maybe even Gavin & Satoshi himself.  Shocked  

Shh. You're giving too much thought to this. We're all obviously in the Iluminati. Iluminati is everything. We worship Iluminati, drink Iluminati, chant Iluminati.
No though is given in the Iluminati.
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 03:39:54 AM

Shh. You're giving too much thought to this. We're all obviously in the Iluminati. Iluminati is everything. We worship Iluminati, drink Iluminati, chant Iluminati.
No though is given in the Iluminati.

Oh No: I forgot it's supposed to be a secret, sorry, don't tell the big guys, please.
As long as Jay-Z doesn't find out, I should be safe.  Wink

Beliathon

Activity: 784

https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2014, 04:01:58 AM

Conspiracy theories are disempowering. We know who the fuckers are that make us into slaves. We know their names and addresses, we know who they work for, we know their crimes.

The problem isn't some evil cabal of all-powerful overlords. The problem is obedience, complacency, apathy, and cowardice. The problem is we first-worlders still have too much to lose. That will change in time.

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
S4VV4S

Merit: 502

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 11:10:58 AM

Is Mark Karpelès a member of the Terrorist organization Illuminati?

Do you think the Illuminati stole money from MtGox?

DFUO?
Catmoonglow

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 01:03:42 PM

Illuminati is for sick minded for sure, but Mark Karpeles is definietely a cancer that to be removed from the Bitcoin Foundation
Altminer79

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 01:44:19 PM

Full movie about the Terrorist organization Illuminati can be found at:
http://www.[Suspicious link removed]/watch/597525

I watched the movie and I found it to be dull and uninformative. I was hoping to learn something, but this movie contains very little information. I can't recommend it.

You think Illuminati is 400-500 members group that control all the worlds economy and other factors?
cech4204a

Activity: 252

12CDKyxPyL5Rj28ed2yz5czJf3Dr2ZvEYw

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2014, 06:10:43 AM

Illuminati, what's that ? I didn't know thats terrorist organization...ok. I guess Mark is one fat lazy MOFO that got rich on everyone else eyes.

Put him in jail.

Bitcoin is DEAD
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: