Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:02:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Whoever thinks NXT Distribution was unfair is just stupid!  (Read 628 times)
nzminer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 02:48:25 AM

And yes i was one of them, instead i wasted $$$ on some 7970's and electricity mining shitcoins that never went up in value.
The best thing i ever did was mine on the multipool for NXT and sell my rig.
Ive used the money i got back to buy NXT and could not feel any more positive about things.

I also cashed out my shitcoins that are still dropping in price and exchanged them for NXT.
Im also holding a few Megacoin, but i think there is only a handful of coins that will survive the next 12 months.
NXT is so cheap right now its not funny and its doubled in value this month, i still think its undervalued, whoever says distribution is unfair is not thinking straight, its so cheap right now, its silly not to just dump crapcoins while the going is good and get a decent amount of something that has a real future, everyone has the opportunity to grab NXT, do it now!

Im thinking of getting rid of my DRK while the goings good too, and with Zero Coin coming out, i dont think there is anything unique about DRK or any other "private" coin for that matter. NXT has had plans for privacy from the start anyway.

Thats my 0.02 worth anyway, and i dont see NXT being a threat to BTC at this point either, they both serve their purpose.

NEM, THE SECURE, SCALABLE BLOCKCHAIN [NEM.IO] [T.ME/NEMRED]
sleepygeekygeek

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 03:20:17 AM

ripples, counterparty, NEM, mastercoin, ethereum, and probably a lot more coming out...  They all seem to overlap and do a lot of the same things.  NXT is not a bad bet but there is a lot of competition.  One needs to hedge and buy a few more coins just in case...

best of luck
nzminer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 03:37:51 AM

ripples, counterparty, NEM, mastercoin, ethereum, and probably a lot more coming out...  They all seem to overlap and do a lot of the same things.  NXT is not a bad bet but there is a lot of competition.  One needs to hedge and buy a few more coins just in case...

best of luck

I may invest in NEM, it is just a NXT clone at the end of the day though, but ive only got so much money to throw at it, if only i had a time machine!
I do agree its good not to put all your eggs in one basket,  there sure is tons of competition, the more research i do however, keeps bringing me back to NXT, I would like to know what other coins i should look at, ethereum will be something i look at for sure.
I dont know much about ripple, it doesnt appear to be a currency as such, but more of a trading platform, much in the same way as the NXT asset exchange.

chinabreak123

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 03:39:27 AM

unfair?
which one is fair?
there are 7,000,000,000 people over the world,if your coins don't give to all the people,it's unfair.

eXocoin [EXO]-gen 2.0- dev. from scratch! Give-Away | Open Beta
nzminer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 03:51:41 AM

unfair?
which one is fair?
there are 7,000,000,000 people over the world,if your coins don't give to all the people,it's unfair.
I guess that can be said for any crypto currency then?
BTC was not fair either, how many people on the planet actually hold BTC, let alone know about it?
I meet tons of people who have never heard of Bitcoin or any crypto currency, we are really pioneers at the end of the day and the majority of people investing in these coins are trying to make a quick buck, it doesnt work that way, you have to be in it for the longhaul.
Its going to take a whole decade before the crypto currency market becomes accepted commonplace like a credit card.

sleepygeekygeek

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 04:06:16 AM

so how high do you think nxt will go in this year and in 5 years?   
nzminer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 04:11:12 AM

so how high do you think nxt will go in this year and in 5 years?   
Up to $20
$1 in the next 24 months perhaps

sleepygeekygeek

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 04:19:26 AM

has about 1 billion nxt coins.  Do you know if it's an inflating currency?  20 dollars will give it 20 billion market cap.  Unlikely but not impossible. 
nzminer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 04:43:12 AM

has about 1 billion nxt coins.  Do you know if it's an inflating currency?  20 dollars will give it 20 billion market cap.  Unlikely but not impossible. 
Compared to Doge or Blackcoin, which have a limitless supply of coins, i would say its not an inflating currency, its got 1 billion coins, so yeah, in the short to medium term, it should reach the same marketcap of bitcoin, which is 5.7 billion, Bitcoins marketcap 6 months ago was around double that, so i dont think its impossible in the long term to reach that, give it 10 years and i reckon it will have achieved that.
Also remember that alot of coins will not survive and their current marketcap will drop right off.

ecoinspro

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 04:44:26 AM

so how the distribution was done to be considered fair ?

nzminer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 04:50:42 AM

Its fair right now, the price they are currently valued at is fair, is Darkcoin anymore fair? Is it any less fair than any other crypto currency?
If its easily affordable by the majority of people, i think thats fair.

ecoinspro

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 04:56:21 AM

Its fair right now, the price they are currently valued at is fair, is Darkcoin anymore fair? Is it any less fare than any other crypto currency?

sorry but that does not mean much to me
how were the coins initially distributed ?
in order to get some considerable amount of coins you need a good investment
but some early adopters got it for free
who are they ? why were they chosen ?

nzminer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 05:03:31 AM

Its fair right now, the price they are currently valued at is fair, is Darkcoin anymore fair? Is it any less fare than any other crypto currency?
but some early adopters got it for free

Im not aware of this, most people had to invest in it with their own BTC.
I think some developers got some for free, which is fair enough, alot of time and money has gone into creating NXT.
Marketing, websites, etc.

nextgencoin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 06:00:12 AM

You need to get ahead of the curve.

The old battle was with simple bitcoin clones.

The battle is now between 2nd Gen coins. Like NXT, NEM, EXOCOIN, QORA, and ETHERUM.

KEEP UP...

nzminer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 06:03:16 AM

You need to get ahead of the curve.

The old battle was with simple bitcoin clones.

The battle is now between 2nd Gen coins. Like NXT, NEM, EXOCOIN, QORA, and ETHERUM.

KEEP UP...

Very true, I think we both know what coins will win! Wink

ShroomsKit_Disgrace
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 12:04:02 PM

I cannot agree more with nzminer!
CoinBuzz

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 12:43:46 PM

Its distribution will be even by time.

BTW, anybody can get good amount of NXT from my signature link.

Join ASAP: FREE BITCOIN
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: