Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:55:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Split the ANN section into 2 ANN sub sections (Scrypt + ALL Else)
Yes - 2 (66.7%)
No - 1 (33.3%)
Total Voters: 3

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [POLL] Split the ANN section into 2 ANN sub sections (Scrypt + ALL Else)  (Read 333 times)
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 03:59:59 AM

I had an idea and hope you will all throw in your opinions.

My idea was changing the Altcoin ANN section into two groups..
One for pure Scrypt algo based coins.
And then another section for any other type of coin.

I think this is a good idea because i can't be the only one who doesn't care in the slightest about Scrypt clone coins.
And since Scrypt Asics are now getting put out we are seeing a MASSIVE surge in new Scrypt clones and i just don't wanna see or hear it anymore.
The asics are going to make this worse too !
I'd love to be able to browse the ANN forum section but for many months now i have become insanely frustrated with the sea of scrypt clones.
the ANN section is just unusable the way it is now i think.

Coin devs do you want your dev work buried in a few pages of new scrypt clones that come out daily ?
Or would you rather have your own sub forum where all unique coins can have a fair chance at even being seen by us at all ?

I wanted to make this comment longer but i think i ran out of stuff to say so i will wrap up by saying,
Anyone that does not agree with me will be Trolled hard.. i am the smart one here so accept your new opinion i gave you here or go home !

PS:
JK guys hahha
Good idea ?? no ?

FUD first & ask questions later™
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: