Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:09:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] 10x 5970 (SOLD OUT)  (Read 2169 times)
yochdog (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 27, 2012, 04:33:11 AM

You have to admit it though.....
You are one of the biggest bottom-feeders in the market place....aren't you ?

You constantly make low ball offers to people on their stuff that would make even a wellfare case look financially sound by comparison.

How many retards brag about how cheap they got something, then jack up the price all on the same day when they try to resell it/them, as if no one else was paying attention ? Does this make you cool ? or simply clueless ?

The sad part about it is, you just figured out how to use these cards, now you are going to sell them.......
Let's pray that GUIMiner still works for 7000 series cards...LMAO.
It's something called "good business sense". If he can make money that way, good for him! Who cares! I'd certainly be doing the same thing if i had enough capital to throw around (I don't Sad)

This. 

It is funny to watch bitlane bitch and moan though....

I am a trusted trader!  Ask Inaba, Luo Demin, Vanderbleek, Sannyasi, Episking, Miner99er, Isepick, Amazingrando, Cablez, ColdHardMetal, Dextryn, MB300sd, Robocoder, gnar1ta$ and many others!
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nicolai Larsen

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

Earthling

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2012, 01:57:21 PM

Tried setting the script up, but can't get it to work properly.. I even think the API being used is out-dated :/

Any help is appreciated.
This one here?
Code:
<?php
$opts 
= array(

'http'=> array(

'method'=>   "GET",

'user_agent'=>    "MozillaXYZ/1.0"));
$context stream_context_create($opts);
$json file_get_contents('https://mtgox.com/code/data/ticker.php'false$context);
$jdec json_decode($json);
$ppbtc round($_GET["usd"]/$jdec->{'ticker'}->{'sell'}, 2);
$length strlen($ppbtc);

$im imagecreatetruecolor($length*813);
$bg imagecolorallocate($im000);
$black imagecolorallocate($im100);
imagecolortransparent($im$bg);
imagestring($im400$ppbtc$black);
header('Content-type: image/png');
imagepng($im);
imagedestroy($im);
?>

That is from the thread I linked to. The ticker.php refered to there is working.

O/T what is the USD price you want for these cards, Yoch?

Yes, but all I get is the same "error" as with the old thread.

He says you need json and stuff, but I just put the file on my server and changed the link. Guess that doesn't work.

BTC: 1GUH16sneWgKuE1ArXrnYKN3njuherJQi1
Mousepotato

Activity: 896

Seal Cub Clubbing Club

View Profile
January 27, 2012, 05:20:04 PM

You constantly make low ball offers to people on their stuff that would make even a wellfare case look financially sound by comparison.

How many retards brag about how cheap they got something, then jack up the price all on the same day when they try to resell it/them, as if no one else was paying attention ? Does this make you cool ? or simply clueless ?

The sad part about it is, you just figured out how to use these cards, now you are going to sell them.......

Free market.  How does it work?

Mousepotato
yochdog (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2012, 05:43:53 PM

Free market.  How does it work?

Lol. 

Bitlane has bever heard of it. 

I am a trusted trader!  Ask Inaba, Luo Demin, Vanderbleek, Sannyasi, Episking, Miner99er, Isepick, Amazingrando, Cablez, ColdHardMetal, Dextryn, MB300sd, Robocoder, gnar1ta$ and many others!
bitlane
Internet detective

Activity: 462

I heart thebaron

View Profile
January 28, 2012, 08:33:38 AM

Are these the same cards as in your other thread ? these ones seem to be 2BTC cheaper in the OP, compared to the other 8 cards.

Again, I will offer $200 USD/Card.

Unfortunately, My $200 USD/card offer also depends on you showing an authentic proof of purchase, for warranty purposes.

You can't expect to get top dollar from a bunch of 2nd, 3rd or 4th-hand cards that you were never the original purchaser of, as the buyers will get ZERO WARRANTY.

I am not aware of any ATI/AMD Chipset Video Cards that have a 2nd or 3rd owner transferable warranty program, such as some Nvidia Card Manufacturers.

I would just hate to spend $200 on a card that died in a week, only to realize that I can never get warranty support for it and be forced to turn it into a paper-weight.

If you could go ahead and post that info, or at least have it ready for the purchase, I would greatly appreciate it.

When will you have the cards ready to ship ?

freshzive

Activity: 447

View Profile
January 28, 2012, 06:59:25 PM

Do you have photos of the cards?

yochdog (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2012, 12:20:29 AM

Do you have photos of the cards?

Sure.  Pm me your email address and I will send pics of the ones you are interested in. 

yochdog (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2012, 08:52:14 PM

Are these the same cards as in your other thread ? these ones seem to be 2BTC cheaper in the OP, compared to the other 8 cards.

Again, I will offer $200 USD/Card.

Unfortunately, My $200 USD/card offer also depends on you showing an authentic proof of purchase, for warranty purposes.

You can't expect to get top dollar from a bunch of 2nd, 3rd or 4th-hand cards that you were never the original purchaser of, as the buyers will get ZERO WARRANTY.

I am not aware of any ATI/AMD Chipset Video Cards that have a 2nd or 3rd owner transferable warranty program, such as some Nvidia Card Manufacturers.

I would just hate to spend $200 on a card that died in a week, only to realize that I can never get warranty support for it and be forced to turn it into a paper-weight.

If you could go ahead and post that info, or at least have it ready for the purchase, I would greatly appreciate it.

When will you have the cards ready to ship ?

All 10 are sold.  Just wanted to re-iterate that you get nothing. 

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: