Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:59:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HongKetoCoin [HKC] - The Coin For Fighters! Remix [SHA256D] (BOUNTIES)  (Read 18825 times)
cinnamon_carter
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2014, 03:05:41 AM

you have a block explorer up, traded on an exchange and a source code that cannot be compiled to a wallet,

also after i patch it together it appears this blockchain is 83,000 tall and mining has gone on 8 weeks, 

Huh

Check out my coin Photon
Merge Mine 5 other Blake 256 coins - 6x your hash power  https://www.blakecoin.org/

The obvious choice is not always the best choice.

LOOK DEEPER - Look into the Blake 256 Family -- CC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptobuddy

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 03:22:10 AM

you have a block explorer up, traded on an exchange and a source code that cannot be compiled to a wallet,

also after i patch it together it appears this blockchain is 83,000 tall and mining has gone on 8 weeks,  

Huh

You are correct. Minting has gone for 8 weeks. HongKetoCoin is just a rebrand of HongKongCoin because HongKongCoin is dead.

1. HKC has been 2.5% premined by the original HongKongCoin dev.
2. HKC has been minted up to over than 65% (392 million HKC as of now, vs max supply of 600 million).
3. Most of the HKC coins have been centralized in HKC dev (about 2%), majorminers (3%-6.5%) and a few number of persistent miners (as most of miners have already stopped minting and dumped their coins).
4. The whole concept of decentralization has been no longer exist for HKC. A highly centralized PoW coins cannot succeed anymore.
hongketocoin (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 02:24:46 PM

The wallets are uploaded.

Wallets:

Linux 32-Bit: https://mega.co.nz/#!VppVSS4Z!fjoiP6xDr_Y4fsynbOsA5DBbKN_ucAyBydGRZEgzQms
Linux 64-Bit: https://mega.co.nz/#!Bwo3QAIT!m1VPrF1mBAmxBBgRut7jnTCwoDwcRHs5cgWj-KXqEKU
Windows: https://mega.co.nz/#!MtoWjYxL!fEXwS4BOywxcof_2O4Ansp-12Md348wZl1r8ByL86QM
Mac: https://mega.co.nz/#!RxYxmBwC!yEXoEgfOieK5F1EboW97QLbkEHBoUclqbLwWSb_Leeo

Make sure to test and report any troubles.

If you're upgrading, follow these steps:

1) Backup wallet.dat
2) Save a copy of hongketocoin.conf

rpcuser=hongketocoin
rpcpassword=password
addnode=128.199.202.69
addnode=107.170.207.41
addnode=107.170.71.82
addnode=188.226.162.248
addnode=107.170.122.156
addnode=162.243.246.39
addnode=95.85.30.192
daemon=1

3) Copy those wallet.dat and the hongketocoin.conf to the directory that contains the wallet.dat. Generally %appdata%/roaming/hongketocoin on Windows. The re-open.

If you have any issues let us know!

cryptobuddy

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 02:29:27 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2014, 02:59:18 AM by cryptobuddy

You don't know me in person, and you don't know what I am doing in the real world. I could tell you that I have been doing good things in real world as well as in the Internet, and I have been feeling so good, not just even better.  The fact is I would never be upset while people saying negative words/foul language on me.  LOL  Grin

In fact, there are so many Hong Kong people in Bitcointalk who are celebrating the failure of HongKongCoin. Actually I have prepared not to post anything until seeing your post.

However, after seeing your post and comments, I can't help posting once again to clarify your misunderstanding about me.

Now i have  oppinion about you. You really prove me how i misunderstand you.
U write 7 times and you say you wont write till you see my post.  So much about your promises. Hehehe. All people who know you must respect you a lot if you cant keep your promise.
This is why im glad i dont know you in Person.
BTW: Try to find sometning new for this Coin and stop repeating yourself for 100 times, how many coins is already mined, how many coins have DEV, Majominers.....
In most cases i remember for first time if someone write something, no need for me to read 100 times same thing to get into my brains.
But i understand you if you need to write for yourself so you dont forger. Clever people do that they make notice.
Make one and put on your Computer Monitor:
I DONT LIKE HKC; I DONT LIKE MAYORMINERS, BITCOIN MINERS..... ALL HKC SUPPORTER. ALL MY TRYS TO DESTROY HKC COIN WAS USSLESS. NOW I WILL MOVE ON TO NEXT COIN.
Maybe that will help you and we will not see your repeating replays here anymore.
Thank you for your understanding, so please dont write here anymore. Keep your word and move on.

This is exactly what I have predicted from you all. That is why I have decided continue to do what I believe is correct, after seeing your previous post. Just because of "your previous post"!

Thanks for posting again. This strengthens my decision.

Don't get me wrong. I am not destroying HKC. I just tell people what is the truth behind.

If you are not stupid, you could understand what I have listed out are correct.
hongketocoin (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 02:37:29 PM

"If you know the enemy and know yourself you need not fear the results of a hundred battles."

-- Sun Tzu
marcoman22

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 02:43:16 PM

"If you know the enemy and know yourself you need not fear the results of a hundred battles."

-- Sun Tzu

hongketocoin (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 03:00:56 PM

Huh

It's a relaunch/remix/rebrand community takeover.

What problem are you having compiling the source?

Wallets:

Linux 32-Bit: https://mega.co.nz/#!VppVSS4Z!fjoiP6xDr_Y4fsynbOsA5DBbKN_ucAyBydGRZEgzQms
Linux 64-Bit: https://mega.co.nz/#!Bwo3QAIT!m1VPrF1mBAmxBBgRut7jnTCwoDwcRHs5cgWj-KXqEKU
Windows: https://mega.co.nz/#!MtoWjYxL!fEXwS4BOywxcof_2O4Ansp-12Md348wZl1r8ByL86QM
Mac: https://mega.co.nz/#!RxYxmBwC!yEXoEgfOieK5F1EboW97QLbkEHBoUclqbLwWSb_Leeo

I see you made this comment at CryptoCoinTalk too. Now I'll have to answer you in both places.  Grin
cryptobuddy

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 03:13:00 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2014, 03:00:29 AM by cryptobuddy

-- Sun Tzu

Adversities are beaten by persistence. When you persist and keep going without stopping, if you don't give up, eventually you will break the cycle and you will overcome any obstacle.
-Lyoto Machida

Totally agreed. HKC dev and Majorminers have been so amazed by my persistence. Persistence is my strength.

Original HKC dev abandoned in the middle of his way, while Jenny 吉妮 (Majorminers) and I are still here.

Truth is also persistent. I also know Jenny and history of HKC very well. I am a dark knight. I fight for the truth. I am not afraid of Sissy Fighter 吉妮.  I am ready for millions of battles!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S. HKC has been 2.5% premined. HKC has been minted up to over than 65% (392 million HKC as of now, vs max supply of 600 million).
Most of the coins have been centralized in HKC dev (about 2%), majorminers (3%-6.5%) and a few number of persistent miners (as most of miners have already stopped minting and dumped their coins).
The whole concept of decentralization has been no longer exist for HKC. A highly centralized PoW coins cannot succeed anymore.
hongketocoin (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 03:22:13 PM

https://i.imgur.com/DNvNYHW.png

66 Followers on Twitter already! https://twitter.com/hongketocoin

Just us for the fun and wisdom!  Grin
cryptobuddy

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 03:25:00 PM
Last edit: May 19, 2014, 03:56:54 PM by cryptobuddy

66 Followers on Twitter already! https://twitter.com/hongketocoin

Just us for the fun and wisdom!  Grin

Yee.... Please don't point your finger to me! .... stinky...

You insult our great ancient Chinese philosopher with your stinky finger. You are not qualified to learn Chinese Kung Fu.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S. HKC has been 2.5% premined. HKC has been minted up to over than 65% (392 million HKC as of now, vs max supply of 600 million).
Most of the coins have been centralized in HKC dev (about 2%), majorminers (3%-6.5%) and a few number of persistent miners (as most of miners have already stopped minting and dumped their coins).
The whole concept of decentralization has been no longer exist for HKC. A highly centralized PoW coins cannot succeed anymore.
majorminers

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 03:42:04 PM

The giveaways will continue again today now that the new wallets are out.

Once the Web Wallet is up, we'll get even more aggressive in giving away the coin. We don't want to have the coin 'centralized' too much so spreading it around is a great idea.

There has been quite a bit of progress in the last two days! Let's keep this momentum up!

Cryptobaby, let us know if you run into any problems with the new wallets. I know you have a ton of these coins and I don't want you losing them.  Grin

cryptobuddy

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 03:45:32 PM

Once the Web Wallet is up, we'll get even more aggressive in giving away the coin. We don't want to have the coin 'centralized' too much so spreading it around is a great idea.

There has been quite a bit of progress in the last two days! Let's keep this momentum up!

Cryptobaby, let us know if you run into any problems with the new wallets. I know you have a ton of these coins and I don't want you losing them.  Grin

No need, thanks Jenny (English of 吉妮). I don't have any HKC! Therefore, I don't need to use any HKC wallet.

You always say I want to destroy HKC. Then why I need to keep tons of HKC? LOL  Grin

HKC has been centralized too much. Too late to solve this by giveaway.

majorminers

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 04:35:46 PM

Cryptobaby, let us know if you run into any problems with the new wallets. I know you have a ton of these coins and I don't want you losing them.  Grin

No need, thanks Jenny (English of 吉妮). I don't have any HKC! Therefore, I don't need to use any HKC wallet.

You always say I want to destroy HKC. Then why I need to keep tons of HKC? LOL  Grin

You haven't provided any proof of this 'centralization' you speak of. Your estimate about my holdings is wrong. I dumped most of these coins last month when I realized the Dev wasn't coming back.

I think it's safe to assume he also dumped his 2.5% pre-mine. Wouldn't that explain why he wasn't interested in any work past the launch? It does to me.

Of course spreading the coin to as many people as possible makes it less centralized. Every time we give HKC to someone new, they are now a market participant. This formula has worked for many other cryptos in the past.

Anyone can buy HKC at between 1 to 3 sat. The risk is low. Most altcoins don't even survive a few weeks. This one has over 80,000 blocks solved and is still running. That's a good sign.

cryptobuddy

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 05:34:48 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2014, 03:01:34 AM by cryptobuddy

You haven't provided any proof of this 'centralization' you speak of. Your estimate about my holdings is wrong. I dumped most of these coins last month when I realized the Dev wasn't coming back.

I think it's safe to assume he also dumped his 2.5% pre-mine. Wouldn't that explain why he wasn't interested in any work past the launch? It does to me.

Of course spreading the coin to as many people as possible makes it less centralized. Every time we give HKC to someone new, they are now a market participant. This formula has worked for many other cryptos in the past.

Anyone can buy HKC at between 1 to 3 sat. The risk is low. Most altcoins don't even survive a few weeks. This one has over 80,000 blocks solved and is still running. That's a good sign.

What are you saying, Jenny? You are very good at providing pseudo-answer (something seems like an answer, but in fact not).

For investors, It is safe to assume HKC dev still keeps his 2.5% premined.

Only you know whether you have really dumped your coin or not. You said your HKC block explorer did not have any problem a month ago, but now you admit that it has bugs and you have just fixed it.

Centralization of HKC among several miners can't be solved!

majorminers

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 06:06:33 PM

What are you saying? You are very good at providing pseudo-answer (something seems like an answer, but in fact not).

For investors, It is safe to assume HKC dev still keeps his 2.5% premined.

Only you know whether you have really dumped your coin or not. You said your HKC block explorer did not have any problem a month ago, but now you admit that it has bugs and you have just fixed it.

Centralization of HKC among several miners can't be solved!

The only one bad at keeping their word around here is you. You are almost mainly confused. At once you thought I was the HKC dev, the Poloniex and Bittrex team, and from Mainland China!

Why would the 'Dev' have kept his pre-mine? He knew he wasn't making progress 'revolutionizing' commerce. He knew he did almost nothing to advance the coin price. Why was he so lazy about promoting his coin? Probably because he sold in the first few days after the launch. That would be typical of most country coin scam Devs.

A month ago I said I didn't care enough to fix the Block Explorer. I didn't. I've been hosting the Block Explorer, doing giveaways, holding contests, and running the Mining Pool. The former leader of the project hasn't responded to a PM or email in a month.

But now that's all behind us. Now we have a competent Dev team. We have improved our infrastructure. We have cleaned up the source code and rebranded. There is no confusion in the market place anymore.

We aren't a 'city/country' coin. There is no airdrop. Anyone can buy 12,500,000 HKC for very little money. If they want, then they have 2.5% of the total pie. All cryptocurrencies end up with some centralization. It's the nature of capitalism.

This represents real progress. Look around this forum. Most coins are abandoned and dead in a week or so. This is the third month for HKC and things are getting better and better!

hongketocoin (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 10:19:03 PM
Last edit: May 19, 2014, 10:45:37 PM by hongketocoin

Grab your new wallets and get some HKC free! https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/11377-hongketocoin-hkc-information/

It beats a poke in the eye with a sharp stick!  Grin

majorminers

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 11:56:15 PM

The OP has been updated with lots of new information.

Up next, Web Wallet and Android App.

BTW, concerning distribution of HKC. There are around 40,000,000 available for sale on Bittrex for a total of less than 1 BTC.

According to Richie from Bittrex, many of the new PoS coins have 65% or more of their coin supply on exchanges. It seems that HKC has most of the coin still in wallets.

There must be more long-term holders out there. It would be nice if people would step up and start contributing in this thread so we can move the project forward.

It's ironic that the most active poster in this thread is a guy who claims he hates the coin and would never own any!

HKC people represent.

cryptobuddy

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 12:10:43 AM
Last edit: May 20, 2014, 03:08:01 AM by cryptobuddy

BTW, concerning distribution of HKC. There are around 40,000,000 available for sale on Bittrex for a total of less than 1 BTC.

According to Richie from Bittrex, many of the new PoS coins have 65% or more of their coin supply on exchanges. It seems that HKC has most of the coin still in wallets.

There must be more long-term holders out there. It would be nice if people would step up and start contributing in this thread so we can move the project forward.

It's ironic that the most active poster in this thread is a guy who claims he hates the coin and would never own any!

HKC people represent.

Even after rebranding, it is still a dead coin. No one, except you Jenny 吉妮, will spend the money to buy the HKC to keep the exchange going.  Wink

Even though 40 millions in Bittrex are sold. About 360 millions are still centralized in a few bagholders. This can't be solved.

Yes, it's ironic that I am the most active poster. This is not difficult for me because there is no bitcointalk people supporting HKC and posting here.

Besides me and a few of persistent miners, no one will be interested in the dead HKC.

You need to thank me to bring this thread to the top of this section every time after I posted.

Most of the coins have been centralized in HKC dev (about 2%), majorminers (3%-6.5%) and a few number of persistent miners (as most of miners have already stopped minting and dumped their coins). The whole concept of decentralization has been no longer exist for HKC. A highly centralized PoW coins cannot succeed anymore.
majorminers

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 12:17:37 AM

HKC people represent.

Even after rebranding, it is still a dead coin. No one, except you Jenny, will spend the money to buy the HKC.  Wink

That's completely ridiculous. Hash is up. Network has 18 connections already. People are downloading the wallet.

Orders are up at both exchanges. The train hasn't left the station, but obviously it's revving up. 72 followers in less than 2 days at Twitter. https://twitter.com/hongketocoin

People WANT HKC now. You will definitely regret wasting your time trolling when the inevitable rise comes. It won't be long either.

cryptobuddy

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 12:23:48 AM
Last edit: May 20, 2014, 01:01:30 AM by cryptobuddy

HKC people represent.

Even after rebranding, it is still a dead coin. No one, except you Jenny, will spend the money to buy the HKC.  Wink

That's completely ridiculous. Hash is up. Network has 18 connections already. People are downloading the wallet.

Orders are up at both exchanges. The train hasn't left the station, but obviously it's revving up. 72 followers in less than 2 days at Twitter. https://twitter.com/hongketocoin

People WANT HKC now. You will definitely regret wasting your time trolling when the inevitable rise comes. It won't be long either.

Oh.. Congratulations, Jenny. They will very soon regret they are so silly to spend time and efforts on HKC. LOL  Grin

By the way, there are only 7 miners in your pool, and your pool covered ALL newly mined blocks! You said 18 connections.  I really don't know what "18 connections" indicates!!!  Huh

You should be proud of your pool. Only 7 miners mint all the new blocks of HKC!  It is a magic 7 team. This won't happen on any hot coins.

Most of the coins have been centralized in HKC dev (about 2%), majorminers (3%-6.5%) and a few number of persistent miners (as most of miners have already stopped minting and dumped their coins). The whole concept of decentralization has been no longer exist for HKC. A highly centralized PoW coins cannot succeed anymore.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: