Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:22:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Yet Another Brock Pierce Thread  (Read 2114 times)
bananas

Activity: 364
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 01:24:33 PM

As someone who would vote "Yes" for Brock Pierce being on the Bitcoin Foundation Board, I thought I would outline my thinking on the subject, mostly for Phinnaeus Gage, Xtib, and others who express incredulity that anyone could hold such a position.

First of all, the events portrayed have nothing to do with "Pedophilia," which is a sexual attraction to prepubescent minors.  They are about sex between adults and individuals in their mid teens and above, which while biologically normative, is proscribed in our society to prevent people in positions of power from taking advantage of people with little or no power of their own.  Pedophilia is not about sexually mature people having sex with other sexually mature people, no matter how inappropriate or power-disparate such encounters may be.  It is common in the gutter press and other places that should know better, to use "pedophilia" as a pejorative to refer to adult attraction to teens and as the name of a crime.  It is neither.

That's not true, he was arrested in Spain with high amounts of PEDOPHILIA material. It was prepubescent minors.
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2014, 03:26:12 PM

First of all, the events portrayed have nothing to do with "Pedophilia," which is a sexual attraction to prepubescent minors.  They are about sex between adults and individuals in their mid teens and above, which while biologically normative, is proscribed in our society to prevent people in positions of power from taking advantage of people with little or no power of their own.  Pedophilia is not about sexually mature people having sex with other sexually mature people, no matter how inappropriate or power-disparate such encounters may be.  It is common in the gutter press and other places that should know better, to use "pedophilia" as a pejorative to refer to adult attraction to teens and as the name of a crime. 
So your argument is that since Prock Bierce likes nailing teenage boys rather than children, he is an OK guy, 'normative'?  wtf? What about his previous company where he screwed his partner out of millions?

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
buffalodoge

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 06:46:28 PM

Can we hear more about this "follow the money". Perhaps in its own thread or here if you wish.

Take a gander at this thread, it'll bring you up to speed:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=610521.0

"Oh give me a home, where the buffalo roam....jajajaja"
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2014, 03:32:33 AM

Can we hear more about this "follow the money". Perhaps in its own thread or here if you wish.

Take a gander at this thread, it'll bring you up to speed:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=610521.0

"Oh give me a home, where the buffalo roam....jajajaja"

LoL;jaja

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: