Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:34:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SOLD: 1 ounce .999 Silver & One Hundred and Ten Trillion(Zimbabwe) Dollars  (Read 1097 times)
_Miracle (OP)

Activity: 906
Merit: 659

Do due diligence

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2014, 07:09:47 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2014, 02:11:10 AM by _Miracle

1 - Troy ounce of .999 Fine Silver Round - Obverse: A snowy winter scene with horse drawn carriage Reverse: A bird on a branch inside a Christmas wreath
1 - Hundred Trillion Dollar Zimbabwe Hyperinflation note : Good condition with a couple folds on the edges of the note
1 - Ten Trillion Dollar Zimbabwe Hyperinflation note : Poor condition has been circulated

Price:
.075 bitcoin
Includes USPS Priority shipping in the contiguous United States with tracking and insurance

PM or post

*Payment will be required before item is shipped. if you're more comfortable going through escrow I will pay to go through TomatoCage.
When funds are verified I will provide tracking within an hour and ship Priority within 1 business day.

Become a multi Trillionaire  Wink

There 'used' to be more truth in forums than anywhere else.  Twitter:  @cryptobitchicks  Spock: "I am expressing multiple attitudes simultaneously. To which are you referring?"  INTJ-A
_Miracle (OP)

Do due diligence

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2014, 08:33:40 PM

I don't think you could exchange them anymore (I could be wrong). They're more of a collectable or novelty.
I purchased them to use in a statement art piece and give as little financial lessons/reminders to all the young ones in my life.

There 'used' to be more truth in forums than anywhere else.  Twitter:  @cryptobitchicks  Spock: "I am expressing multiple attitudes simultaneously. To which are you referring?"  INTJ-A
_Miracle (OP)

Do due diligence

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2014, 11:13:05 PM

Thank you!  Smiley The Ten Trillion Dollar note is a bit scrummy but that's how circulated money typically gets.

_Miracle (OP)

Do due diligence

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 08:20:43 PM

Dropped to

.075 bitcoin

tdminer

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 09:31:12 PM

Would you take BTC0.06?
_Miracle (OP)

Do due diligence

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 09:43:04 PM

Not today but I appreciate the offer.

cdfergus

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2014, 07:19:38 AM

I was going to say I would buy it at BTC0.070. However, I see you don't ship to Hawaii.  Huh
_Miracle (OP)

Do due diligence

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2014, 01:18:13 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2014, 01:43:51 PM by _Miracle

Pm me an address and I'll see if priority shipping is reasonable if you're still interested.

_Miracle (OP)

Do due diligence

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2014, 02:12:12 AM

Has been SOLD

Thank you cdfergus

cdfergus

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 09:28:47 PM

The package arrived today. The care in the packing was more than I expected.
I am now a Trillionaire 110 times over. I hope that either the novelty of the notes make them worth something in the future. Either that or that the Zimbabwe dollar gets reinstated and maybe I can retire early Smiley
-- A quick side note - I did a search and saw someone selling a 100Trillion Z$ for about as much as an oz of silver.
The silver was in a plastic coin holder inside an envelope which contained a thoughtful thank you note.

This transaction began with the faith that each party will do as they agree. This purchase was a great experience, I'd do again.

Mahalo (means: I appreciate - it is also used for Thank you)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: