Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:32:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Raystonn's BTC/USD Probability Forecast  (Read 3662 times)
Raystonn (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 06:08:08 AM

And I still want him to compare against buy and hold.  He hasn't done that for a while.

C'mon Raystonn, show us the numbers!

If you want the numbers for the past predictions I'll tally them up.  But I don't think I'll bother with future predictions as I hear nothing but grief.
BitchicksHusband

Activity: 378
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 12:25:50 PM

And I still want him to compare against buy and hold.  He hasn't done that for a while.

If you want the numbers for the past predictions I'll tally them up.  But I don't think I'll bother with future predictions as I hear nothing but grief.

Seriously, I hope you find a way to make money with it.  Don't listen to the naysayers.  If you find a system that works for you, then by all means do it.

1BitcHiCK1iRa6YVY6qDqC6M594RBYLNPo
frienemy

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

I was promised da moon

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 12:43:47 PM

Seriously, I hope you find a way to make money with it.  Don't listen to the naysayers.  If you find a system that works for you, then by all means do it.

+1

Just don't get discouraged. There is no "grief" as you say, it's just the internet forum phenomenon that escalating is the thing everybody is looking for. I, too, believe that you found a system that works for you, but there is simply no chance to prove it or make it a major useful thing for the community as long as you can't predict the intervals of your predictions.

MCTRL_751 >   END OF LINE
K128kevin2

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 01:19:28 PM

Are you kidding me??? Have you been reading the comments? Nobody here has been grieving but you! People are making reasonable and intelligent suggestions as to how you should improve on what you are doing here and you are dismissing or ignoring everything. Did you expect to post these predictions and just have everyone blindly love you for it? People are providing you with solid and constructive criticism and you are ignoring it and then calling it "grief". In what world does that make any sense?

Stop being so sulky and actually take people's advice - then you might find a bit more success and you'll have a much better overall model of prediction. You are the only one grieving here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: