Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:23:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] Real Life Cryptocurrency!  (Read 1045 times)
Mesterlovesz74 (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 10:18:15 PM
Last edit: May 23, 2014, 11:37:11 PM by Mesterlovesz74

Hi Everyone!

I am a big fan of cryptocurrencies. I was introduced to them in January. I mine and trade them ever since. I am from Hungary, I am 40 years old. I have a huge life experience in many fields and I can see the potential in certain businesses. I think that the next generation of money will be one of the cryptocurrencies we are using in daily basis now.

I am certain that if we find a good foundation and collect all the good ideas in the 100+ altcoins around, then we can have the best candidate for that role!

Please visit this link https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/real-life-cryptocurrency/x/7511625 its a fundraiser for creating a cryptocurrency which can be change the world in one day!

Here are some fact:

It will be an X11 algo, POW/POS coin, there will be 50 million in circulation.

There will be premine, although I know that a lot of people hate that, but this premine can be followed, will be in a publicly announced account.

The premine will be released in equal shares within a week or 2 after the POW phase finished.

Every drop of BTC which will be realized by selling the premine will go to a publilcly announced account and then to the Fund, which will backing up the coin, giving it a continous grow in prize.

I thank to anyone who made a post here. As I see, Indiegogo may not be the best platform to raise a fund for a cryptocurrency.

So, here is my BTC address and If you are interested in funding my project, then please donate. I know that there were many IPO scams lately in newly launched altcoins but in the Indiegogo page you can see a lot of details about me, its not anonim, and its transparent.

1MUXrSiCEUtHVvL5Vcys13o1RFT5GCyWiq

All I need is 1500 USD which is around 3.5 BTC. For start the coin and start the Fund it is enough.

Some more details that some of you asked about: I know that cryptocurrencies are the revolution and they intend to independent from the current monetary system, but there is one thing that I think a digital currency should have and that is a stabilizing fund, a backup, which support a coin and give it a minimum price, so it should not go under because of the Fund.

Thats why my coin will be unique, because in the coin's website anyone can sell the coin at the minimum price any time, because the Fund will support the coin and anyone who want to test the system or just want to sell at that exchange can do it.

So what it means that EACH AND EVERY coin will be backed up a real life asset and in the case someone want to get (at the begining) Bitcoin for the coin, then there is an exchange where you can have that. Of course if everything will go well market price of the coin will be much higher, the Fund's aim is to give a stable price to the coin, so its price never will go down to 0!

UPDATE!
I found a real good programmer here, who can make my coin and maintain it through the POW phase! For this I have to collect 1 BTC! I thinking of an IPO, for 1 BTC I can give 400,000 Coins. If anyone interested, PM me. For any IPO holder, IPO address where you will hold your coins should and will be announced and IPO holders can not dump their coins in the first 4 days!

UPDATE 2!

First IPO arranged, I got my funding for coin development! Great news!

GoldReserve Donation Acc: BTC: 16g8LVMpKAREXXQNRTUkxDNCoBykouTFZ9
GoldReserve Donation Acc: XGR: GftR1m2Gh8RPsNbQBZZ2xYHbWa7ps2dp8e

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dearbesz

Activity: 375

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 06:58:35 AM

i agreed that cryptocurrencies can change the world in one day,tomorrow,it cn be after one week,it depends on the response of the person on this link sites,...
Mesterlovesz74 (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 10:03:49 AM

i agreed that cryptocurrencies can change the world in one day,tomorrow,it cn be after one week,it depends on the response of the person on this link sites,...

I would like to create something unique! I dont want to abandon my quest, even I did not raise a dime with my indigogo site, I will create this coin anyway, only it will take more time!

mumus

Activity: 291

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 12:27:23 PM

I think you must share much more detailed plans with interesting unique features in order to succeed to raise (fiat) money for a new alt coin project. Especially because of the many scam IPOs that we saw lately.
I also think that using a fundraiser like Indiegogo is not favored in the crypto currency world, but maybe I'm wrong. They don't accept bitcoins! Smiley Maybe we should convince them to accept BTC.
I agree that the cryptocurrency community needs a fundraising site with reputation like Indiegogo.

Minden esetre sok szerencset!!! Smiley (Ha komolyak a terveid, esetleg majd be tudok segiteni is mint programozo)
TomGreed

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 12:32:07 PM

We need a revolution to promoting the CryptoCurrency.
Maybe Real Life is the one! Cheesy
Mesterlovesz74 (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 05:28:26 PM

We need a revolution to promoting the CryptoCurrency.
Maybe Real Life is the one! Cheesy

I am stilll here and I will launch the coin, thats for sure! I hope that my coin will be THE ONE! Cool)

loljosh

Activity: 751
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 08:18:25 AM

I can develop a coin for you if you want on a reasonable price so that you won't have to raise much funds. PM me if you are interested.

Any fool can write code that a computer can understand. Good programmers write code that humans can understand.
Mesterlovesz74 (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 09:39:47 AM

I can develop a coin for you if you want on a reasonable price so that you won't have to raise much funds. PM me if you are interested.

Thank you, I am interested, I am browsing your thread!

platorin

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 11:19:07 AM

The main advantage of cryptocurrencies is that those stay withing their own digital world.
Mesterlovesz74 (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 08:30:51 PM

The main advantage of cryptocurrencies is that those stay withing their own digital world.

The main point of Satoshi Nakamoto's thesis is that he created a new monetary system, where banks (third parties) are not needed for moneyflow! The main and ultimate goal of a real cryptocurrency is to get approved and used by everyone in Earth!!! Digital money is safer, cheaper compare to paper money and as banks use digital money in accounts and in credit, debit cards then kryptocurrencies are the next logical step.

What we have to understand that change is painful, people use to habits, and old people can not adapt. There should be a detailed plan, how to implement cryptocurrencies to the population, how to change the role of the bank system (it can be a transfer medium, like to old people who can not handle a smartphone, there should be an option like a crypto in a debit or credit card) also, bank system can be used to store digital money securely.

We should not think of the adoptation of digital money to the current system as a revolution with guns, it can be a smooth, although in some way painful for a bank system, but eventually, within a few years, everybody should accept the fact that here is the next step and its called...well "digital money". Cool

Mesterlovesz74 (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 06:46:20 PM

Small update in the first post!

passionsurf

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 01:35:26 AM

I am curious: How far does 1500 USD go in Hungary?
Mesterlovesz74 (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 11:45:55 AM

I am curious: How far does 1500 USD go in Hungary?

Well, in general? Its a lower position manager net montly salary (nothing extra), you can buy a real old, used car for it, like a VW Golf III 1,9 TDI year:1996.

For me:
1.  I can pay the developer I picked 0,9 BTC for the coin,

2. I can buy the newer version of the legal website creator program (I can download it of course, but it has some internal problem if I use the crack) I used for my last website (its not working any more, it is outdated now),

3. I already bought the domain name but I have to pay a monthly fee for the web hosting service,

4. The rest (around 800 USD) will go to the stabilizer Fund, which will give a guaranteed minimum price of 3 sat, at the first day!

After the premine will be sold, the guaranteed minimum price will be 200-500 sat!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: