Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2017, 11:36:10 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.14.0  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Place your ad in the Bitcoin Magazine(.net) Classifieds Section!  (Read 1517 times)
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
January 27, 2012, 12:52:45 AM

Greetings!

As many of you are now aware of (and equally excited about), we're publishing the world's first Bitcoin Magazine (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=61017). Among other features, we will have a classifieds/job board section in the back of our magazine. This magazine will be published to 40 different countries and we are working on translating it into 5 languages.

This is not an e-zine, this is a full-color 64-page high quality glossy paper magazine-- the first of it's kind in the world.

In the classifieds/help wanted section, we will list:
  • Individually listed products for sale*
  • Individually listed services for sale
  • Help wanted advertisements
  • Looking for work advertisements

Individual placements in the classifieds section will be text-only, and charged $0.50 cents per word.

Here is an example of an appropriate placement:

Trying to sell my mining rig with four 5850s running at 1.6.Ghs. Will take offers. Need to unload quickly! Email me at rigman@mail.com.

The above placement would have cost $11.50, but would have a guaranteed reach of over 2,000 readers for the first month alone.

E-mail bittalk.tv@gmail.com or PM me directly to place your ad before the February issue is released!

Deadline for February issue is February 5th 2012!

*Advertisements must be for a single product/service individually. If you are selling more than one product or service, you must place a formal advertisement elsewhere in the magazine. See http://bittalk.tv/?page_id=280 for more information.

We reserve the right to refuse publication of any item or service for any reason.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
ThiagoCMC
Legendary

Activity: 1190

฿itcoin: Currency of Resistance!

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2012, 05:09:02 PM

Matthew,

We talk through email 2 days ago, I ask for a digital version of Bitcoin Magazine...

You said that it cost 0.545454, so, I pay you in two minutes...

You stop responding my emails and disappear.

Where is my Bitcoin Magazine?!?!?

Are you a scammer?! I hope not.

Best Regards,
Thiago

Mercado Forex acessível para todos os Brasileiros que tenham Bitcoins! Cadastre-se hoje mesmo! Bastar acessar aqui: https://1broker.com/m/r.php?i=8879
naypalm
Legendary

Activity: 1224

:D

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2012, 10:16:36 PM

Matthew,

We talk through email 2 days ago, I ask for a digital version of Bitcoin Magazine...

Best Regards,
Thiago

The magazine isn't to be published until February, from what I've read.

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
January 27, 2012, 10:21:05 PM

Matthew,

Best Regards,
Thiago

The magazine isn't to be published until February, from what I've read.

You'd be absolutely right in thinking that (it is mentioned about a dozen times in the main thread).

I messaged Thiago to apologize for any confusion on my part.

We're moving as fast as we can!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.