Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 08:57:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FACEBOOK IS DEAD  (Read 7127 times)
texaschainsaw54

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 05:48:41 AM

all facebook has become is a way for people to desperately seek attention.
Marbit

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 05:58:15 AM

Facebook is a cancer. People does not realise that they are wasting time for interaction with illusionary friends and neglect their real life buddies and family. On top of that they are invigilated by NSA and all info on them is stored forever. Facebook is tool to keep all sheeps in a farm.

I try not to get too conspiracy nutted out, but this is pretty much accurate. It makes people zombies and is really quite sad. Everywhere I look, people are glued to their phones. Hardly talk to each other. Every once in a while I see them get that sick smile (they just got a notification!) It's pretty sad that it seems so many are so contented by these social media interactions, so they will neglect the rest of their life (really keeping in touch with friends and family). And for sure, the fact that Facebook stores all information forever -- even unfinished search terms that you never entered -- is pretty scary.
beetcoin

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 06:44:25 AM

Facebook is a cancer. People does not realise that they are wasting time for interaction with illusionary friends and neglect their real life buddies and family. On top of that they are invigilated by NSA and all info on them is stored forever. Facebook is tool to keep all sheeps in a farm.

I try not to get too conspiracy nutted out, but this is pretty much accurate. It makes people zombies and is really quite sad. Everywhere I look, people are glued to their phones. Hardly talk to each other. Every once in a while I see them get that sick smile (they just got a notification!) It's pretty sad that it seems so many are so contented by these social media interactions, so they will neglect the rest of their life (really keeping in touch with friends and family). And for sure, the fact that Facebook stores all information forever -- even unfinished search terms that you never entered -- is pretty scary.

yeah, it feels like we are kind of in a slumber.. we've just turned into animals standing on an assembly line. they're feeding us stupidity as nutriment, and we're just chowing it down. our attention span is being programmed to shorten its length. well, yo know what? when that shit happens, if you're the bad gay, you can get away with doing more crazy shit.

kind of reminds me of wall-e.
pr0d1gy

Activity: 658
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 06:48:48 AM

It all depends, if your a social whore and have 4,999 friends, then your timeline is full of crap. But when you have like a realistic number of few dozen friends, and some family, good tool to keep up with your people. Also make sure to check your security and privacy settings, that is key.

Set Escrow
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 06:50:59 AM

Facebook is dead. Long live Facebook.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
sgk
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

!! HODL !!

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 07:00:12 AM

I created my Facebook account due to pressure from some of my friends and relatives but I hardly login. When I login (probably twice a month), I quickly check for any pending requests or notifications and then log out (within 5 minutes).
Benjig

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 07:09:18 AM

Im still seeing people passing 5 hours a day at face, so its not dead
ernestJam

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 07:15:34 AM

There are a lot of people who spend on fb a lot of time. But if compare to the past - it became less of them
Facebook is dead:(
hensi

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

TheSlimShady

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 07:32:11 AM

Well I am a regular 24/7 facebook user, and facebook can never die until you have something in place of it, facebook is really helping in integration of people.
blueface

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 08:17:27 AM

I never used it.it have banned by GOV, Grin
jeffersonairplane
Legendary

Activity: 1522
Merit: 1000

www.bitkong.com

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 09:35:21 AM

I'm still using facebook sometimes but not much like before when it first come up.

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
vn10vn

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 09:54:49 AM

Facebook is now...just like a white/yellow pages telephone book for the internet. IMHO.
platorin

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 12:20:17 PM

It's not dead. I just seldom visit it anymore.
amitrwt

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 04:55:26 PM

I never used it.it have banned by GOV, Grin
What country you are from.? 

I'm still using facebook sometimes but not much like before when it first come up.
This is the story of every second FB user.. this is what Facebook is fighting for People now have so many other options . this is the reason they spent a good amount of $$ in watsapp

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
↑ UpDown.BT ↓  Bet on Gold/Oil/Currencies like a Boss ↑ [Thread] ↓
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Rigon

Activity: 994
Merit: 441

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 05:23:54 PM

I see facebook as a way for people to brag what they done and what they are up too,  kinda dont like it at times since sometimes I be like they are having fun and im here working at the office.  FB  sucks
asimoshe

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 05:46:48 PM

Facebook is very much alive and more rich with cash and potential sales than ever.

Could not agree more, facebook has become inevitable in all types of populations worldwide and is considered one of the most advanced means of communication among people
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 05:50:10 PM

What is facebook? A social network for businesses to spy on us or something? No thanks! I'm sticking with my Friendster account, lol. Grin

P.S. What do you know, friendster is still online. Reborn as a game site.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
etm

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 10:12:00 PM

I hate Facebook. It has made people more into themselves. Even if you post an average picture, it'll get a lot of thumbs-up and praise. Has made girls more difficult since they think they are super models.
scryptasicminer

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 11:23:14 PM

Facebook has a tendency to attract narcissist and teenagers.

Let's face it, most teenagers crave for attention. So long as this behavior is up and alive, social media site will continue to grow.
nickenburg

Activity: 434
Merit: 511

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 11:27:36 PM

Well me personally opened a account way back before everyone did in my country(holland)
Because i have family in aruba and some other country's that already used facebook.
So i like it, because i can see what my family is doing in the picture's how my nieces and nephews are growing up.
Also i can see what my friends are doing and chat with them, im not 24/7 facebooking and I see some people posting garbage all the time.
But for me facebook is not dead
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: