Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:01:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FACEBOOK IS DEAD  (Read 7127 times)
Cryptocure

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 11:34:20 PM

Facebook is a cancer. People does not realise that they are wasting time for interaction with illusionary friends and neglect their real life buddies and family. On top of that they are invigilated by NSA and all info on them is stored forever. Facebook is tool to keep all sheeps in a farm.

I try not to get too conspiracy nutted out, but this is pretty much accurate. It makes people zombies and is really quite sad. Everywhere I look, people are glued to their phones. Hardly talk to each other. Every once in a while I see them get that sick smile (they just got a notification!) It's pretty sad that it seems so many are so contented by these social media interactions, so they will neglect the rest of their life (really keeping in touch with friends and family). And for sure, the fact that Facebook stores all information forever -- even unfinished search terms that you never entered -- is pretty scary.

This. I couldn't agree more. Hopefully it's just a matter of time before the world realizes how fucked up it is. I honestly want to believe that 50 years from now, children will read about the Facebook era in their history books and wonder what went wrong. How could everything be so shallow?
scarsbergholden

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 03:31:01 AM

Maybe not dead, but hit the peak? i recently signed on after being deactivated for 2+ years, and I can't quite tell if people are using it less. some people i know are posting/etc all throughout the day though, so clearly it aint dead for some

wasserman99

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 03:50:53 AM

It's not dead. all the people talking about people obsessed with their phones and their FBs are spot on imo. so my question is, when is it going to die?! i hope the answer is not never. Lips sealed

ibakgs

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 06:32:57 AM

I only use facebook if you want to meet old friends
rastof

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 06:51:33 AM

i never made an account, but yeah facebook is definitely not dead. plus they are acquiring all sorts of startups to stay relevant.
noviapriani

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 10:33:40 AM

Come on guys many of us know that Facebook is getting worthless and boring. Lets hear arguments!  Shocked

Couldn't agree more. The platform that once was best for connecting consumers to products/services that they value, now makes the businesses pay double to find, convert, then retarget to drive conversation. Now, it's all about targeting and driving traffic directly to your website, not buying likes than buying to put your product back in front of the people you paid to put in the pool.

Bagus23

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

Love Cryptocoin ~

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 02:00:36 PM

more and more annoying ads.

hate that  Grin

:3
TheFootMan

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 03:30:43 PM

Come on guys many of us know that Facebook is getting worthless and boring. Lets hear arguments!  Shocked

Facebook ? What's that?
RixDollar

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 07:12:32 PM

MySpace is dead.

Twitter is doing ok- but it is useless to most people.

Facebook is going strong- it just isnt "exciting" or "new" anymore.
Argwai96
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

Thug for life!

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 07:33:35 PM

MySpace is dead.

Twitter is doing ok- but it is useless to most people.

Facebook is going strong- it just isnt "exciting" or "new" anymore.

Yeah MySpace is dead -- that's for damn sure! So do you think then that Facebook will go the way of Myspace? How about social networking in general?

It all just seems so pointless to me. This social networking stuff is the ultimate ego masturbation tbh.
rohnearner

Activity: 350
Merit: 252

REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2014, 02:11:39 AM

more and more annoying ads.

hate that  Grin
More and more annoying People sending Friend Requests and posting annoying stuff all the time what about that .?

danel

Activity: 217

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 03:07:53 PM

Facebook will still live a couple of years longer until new and more innovative social platform emerge.
Essex343

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2014, 07:48:45 PM

Facebook will still live a couple of years longer until new and more innovative social platform emerge.

what do you think will be the next big thing? i have tried to wrap my brain around it and honestly, the only conclusion i can come to is that social networking is going to die off eventually

sabreezie

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 07:59:25 PM

I don't use facebook. I have a page but I haven't been logged in for ages

Maybe it's dead. I don't care
jambola2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 08:27:55 PM

Facebook is pretty good...

It has no way for it to accelerate its growth or make new people join it due to intuitiveness.

But , it has the social momentum.
Everyone uses it.
I joined Facebook because it is the only way I can easily communicate with most people I know.

This will continue until a new platform is not just intuitive or fresh enough to just beat Facebook , but it has to massively out-do Facebook.

No longer active on bitcointalk, however, you can still reach me via PMs if needed.
xXBEVOXx

Activity: 266

https://cryptassist.io

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 11:19:57 PM

I have to agree that it is very much alive. I don't use it that often but the people that do are constantly updating their statuses.

pinksheep

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 11:27:29 PM

I couldn't imagine life without Facebook. I don't care if that makes me a sad person  Grin

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 12:06:50 AM

I haven't touched Facebook for years; is it still the same Farmville-spamming dramallama it was when I left?

With a bit more colours, correct.
Dimelord

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 01:52:51 AM

Twitter is much more useful than facebbok
Meggie

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 03:08:46 AM

absolutely agree, it became uninteresting and that advertisement!!! everywhere, makes me crazy, no, no,only skype,and phone calls, I'm tired of all this 'likes' , 'posts' etc. Undecided Undecided Undecided

Get Free Bitcoins -->>BitcoInvest
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: