Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:23:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need 0.02 BTC right now.  (Read 1216 times)
leptoon (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 01:33:49 AM
Last edit: May 18, 2014, 06:34:26 PM by leptoon

I need an immediate loan of 0.02 to rent a mining rig for sync coin. I have already made a deposit with Virwox, however they are requiring a manual review of my BTC withdrawal (transaction ID 128320789 on Virwox) and I need to rent the rig ASAP. They usually take about 12 hours to approve withdrawals but that's 12 hours too long. BTC address - 1EEcfJ6Su5nv26NMo5PeqUCpbyAgVKtVHs Please PM me and post here with the transaction ID. I can pay you back 0.021 BTC in under 12 hours. Thank you.

I have 0.02 SYNC as collateral. Escrow required.

edit: loan received. read replies.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 01:51:00 AM

Didn't you JUST take out a .02 loan  few hours ago from gBattaglia

Zebra

Activity: 612
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 01:57:21 AM

+1
The thread for that loan: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=613082.0

acs267

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 01:58:28 AM

+1

+1

Shocking, 'tis utterly shocking. When a loan is public, why would you take out another loan? HMMMM... I wonder.
leptoon (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 02:24:47 AM

Didn't you JUST take out a .02 loan  few hours ago from gBattaglia

+1

+1

Shocking, 'tis utterly shocking. When a loan is public, why would you take out another loan? HMMMM... I wonder.

How is that utterly shocking? Lmao I got the loan before for web hosting, that I'll be paying back on Tuesday when I get paid. That has nothing to do with this new loan request.

Still seeking the 0.02 BTC loan for another four hours (until 1:30 AM CT (UTC -6)). After that, I'll just call it a day and hope it's still profitable tomorrow.
Davis14

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 02:32:31 AM

+1

+1

How is that utterly shocking? Lmao I got the loan before for web hosting, that I'll be paying back on Tuesday when I get paid. That has nothing to do with this new loan request.

Still seeking the 0.02 BTC loan for another four hours (until 1:30 AM CT (UTC -6)). After that, I'll just call it a day and hope it's still profitable tomorrow.

Having more than 1 loan out is very risky for investors even if you do plan to repay with interest.

*Link Removed*  [url=h
Unluckyduck

Activity: 359
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 02:32:41 AM

+1

+1

Lol 0.02 is all you are going to get scammer, be happy with that and leave.
leptoon (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 02:43:41 AM

I would appreciate it if you could keep your baseless and inaccurate assumptions out of my thread.

The point is, these two loans are for different things and I have every intention of paying them back. I'm being as transparent and public as I can.
leptoon (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 03:47:18 AM
Last edit: May 18, 2014, 04:01:03 AM by leptoon

I forgot I have SYNC as collateral. I have 0.02 SYNC and I'll be willing to forego the escrow for a lender with a lot of history. Everyone else, escrow required.
Light

Activity: 742
Merit: 502

Circa 2010

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 04:12:12 AM

I forgot I have SYNC as collateral. I have 0.02 SYNC and I'll be willing to forego the escrow for a lender with a lot of history. Everyone else, escrow required.

0.02 SYNC or enough SYNC to be worth 0.02 BTC? What exchange rate are you using for this?
leptoon (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 04:21:21 AM

0.02 SYNC or enough SYNC to be worth 0.02 BTC? What exchange rate are you using for this?

I actually have about 0.021 SYNC. Might not be quite enough in current market value but I fully expect the value to go up so I would prefer to use an escrow with most lenders. If the lender would like to loan a little less for now, that's fine.

Btw, the exchange I'm looking at is Bittrex because I don't know of any others trading the coin.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 04:39:05 AM

This looks like a worthless alt coin to me...sorry to say it. Why do you like it?

leptoon (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 04:42:40 AM

This looks like a worthless alt coin to me...sorry to say it. Why do you like it?

I like it for a number of reasons, mainly the number 42.  Smiley

It follows a similar idea as the 42 coin and a lot of people made a lot of money when the 42 coin spiked. This time it's a rare PoS coin so I have a feeling it will go up in value after the PoW stage. Coupled with the huge amount of miners, the large number of pools and the overall community involvement, it seems like a no brainer for investors.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 04:44:51 AM

I would appreciate it if you could keep your baseless and inaccurate assumptions out of my thread.

The point is, these two loans are for different things and I have every intention of paying them back. I'm being as transparent and public as I can.

I'm going to reserve judgement, and instead post as an impartial third party.

Making two threads for loans is usually seen as a red flag, as it's a way of saying "I got some money. Let's see if I can do this again." Whether or not this is what you're going for is irrelevant.

You would have been much better off making one thread and asking for both loans within that (and compiling the amounts together to do it). It would just give a more positive impression.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 04:53:02 AM

I like it for a number of reasons, mainly the number 42.  Smiley

It follows a similar idea as the 42 coin and a lot of people made a lot of money when the 42 coin spiked. This time it's a rare PoS coin so I have a feeling it will go up in value after the PoW stage. Coupled with the huge amount of miners, the large number of pools and the overall community involvement, it seems like a no brainer for investors.

A lot of people lost money too. It's all pump and dump. 42coin went way up (pump) and just as quickly went down (dump).  

Most coins follow this pattern...pump , dump, then slow death.

2 exceptions that I'm aware of are NXT and darkcoin, and they have interesting fundamentals.

leptoon (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 04:56:49 AM

I'm going to reserve judgement, and instead post as an impartial third party.

Making two threads for loans is usually seen as a red flag, as it's a way of saying "I got some money. Let's see if I can do this again." Whether or not this is what you're going for is irrelevant.

You would have been much better off making one thread and asking for both loans within that (and compiling the amounts together to do it). It would just give a more positive impression.

You make perfect sense. I would have done that, however I didn't have any idea that the sync coin would explode like it did when I requested my original loan. My first loan was agreed to be paid back on Tuesday while this one will be paid back sometime tomorrow because I spent $12 on Linden in Virwox, traded it for BTC and am now awaiting a withdrawal from them.
Benjig

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 04:57:17 AM

All the people that invest in shitty coins is because they want to particippate in the pump and dump.. so if they lose money is their faulth
leptoon (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 05:06:00 AM

All the people that invest in shitty coins is because they want to particippate in the pump and dump.. so if they lose money is their faulth

Well, yeah pretty much. The sync has a couple good pumps left in it. Pretty much every alt coin is a scam, I'm not a speculator. I just mine and sell when I think the price is high enough (usually within a couple hours if I can get in on a good pump).
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 05:10:48 AM

Well, yeah pretty much. The sync has a couple good pumps left in it. Pretty much every alt coin is a scam, I'm not a speculator. I just mine and sell when I think the price is high enough (usually within a couple hours if I can get in on a good pump).

15 minutes ago you just said it was a rare coin with good community, and great for investors.

Flip-flop much?

leptoon (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 05:12:21 AM

15 minutes ago you just said it was a rare coin with good community, and great for investors.

Flip-flop much?

It is a rare coin with a good community. I think it has a lot of potential. But I'm selling at 3 BTC regardless. Unless I'm watching it while it's being pumped, then higher maybe idk yet.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: