Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:55:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Passionate website about cryptocurrencies, featuring Bitcoin  (Read 449 times)
cryptip (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2014, 02:53:33 AM

Hey guys!

In the interest of supporting the Bitcoin community, I've spent the last two months building from scratch a website about cryptocurrencies, featuring Bitcoin.

It was designed as a learning package for beginners and maybe even advanced users, a place where many newcomers could pickup the blueprints of the crypto world, for accelerated learning.
The website has a clean interface, tabbed posts and downloadable pdf articles. 
I've invested a lot of passion in this project and everything is being offered for free.
You can find the website here: http://cryptip.info

And if you find anything interesting there, please share it with whomever you think might benefit from that information.
This is my way of supporting the crypto world.

Enjoy!
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2014, 11:04:36 AM

I see your passion is about bitcoin quarkcoin vertcoin Smiley

How does those last 2 can be more important than a Litecoin or for example Dogecoin? Smiley

Are you planning to put all of the cryptocurrencies on your web page or you will stick to those 3?

On your tips section I found interesting quote:

Shortly after, Litecoin was designed to be an improved version of Bitcoin, and indeed it was

This is a speculation. Litecoin is nothing better than a Bitcoin in my opinion and in many opinions.

This is a topic to discuss - if you want to inform newbies that Litecoin was a better Bitcoin ... they will feel confised.

BTC is the best cryptocurrency ever.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: