Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:18:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [NOT NEEDED] Looks for small loan ( 0.0775 BTC )  (Read 939 times)
shadowhax (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 04:32:27 AM
Last edit: May 20, 2014, 04:04:11 PM by shadowhax

Hello everyone,

This my first time but I hope I get small loan of at least 0.0775 BTC to maximum 0.100 BTC.

Reason for loan is I just purchase 2x ANT-Miner S-1 ASIC and I need new PSU. These miner optimized to give average hashrate around 360 to 380GH/s.

24 hour test-run was made of miners already and they earn about 0.02 BTC per daily.

You can see miner stats in Eligius pool here:
http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/1C67GkGsvp9mszfDTTvVijKDUR3a9bJuDZ

And I make signed message of Bitcoin address to prove this really me (without quotes):

Signature: "H5on1Qwq03/Cq4AAhPEPEAmP7g2x+m6R7PKm9q0J2Ot9jqzD5aBBXjuA7xRhzz0eaEJqR9FG7BFYaOQxkuNhJcs="

My loan can be repaid in 3.875 days of mining or sooner if I make other income. It will take me few days for shipment to arrive and set up miners with new PSU and start mining again. So I think loan may take at most 10 to 12 days total for repay.

If anyone can help me get PSU and get mining faster please let me know!

Wallet Address:
13YxJJnpBjARE6NJd8tEpfE23avU43mU9Z

Danke,

ShadowHax
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 09:10:41 AM

if you give collateral then I will give you, but without collateral cant.

I will accept alt coins as a collateral.

shadowhax (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 09:15:01 AM

If I wished my Darkcoin to sell I would not ask. And too much collateral scam lately.  Sad
deadley
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 09:21:23 AM

If I wished my Darkcoin to sell I would not ask. And too much collateral scam lately.  Sad

if you have collateral then we will use 3rd party escrow for collateral so there will not be any scam.

shadowhax (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 09:45:16 AM

if you have collateral then we will use 3rd party escrow for collateral so there will not be any scam.

Like I say I do not want to remove or sell my Darkcoin.

I asking for small amount. If I was bad guy I could sell mine account with positive trust for more than 0.0775 BTC. Amount is what my miner earn in less than of 4 days.

If you cannot lend, fine. Maybe someone else. If no one, OK. I just wait longer to get the PSU and lose a little mining time. Though I wish for loan so this not problem.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 11:40:06 AM

I asking for small amount. If I was bad guy I could sell mine account with positive trust for more than 0.0775 BTC. Amount is what my miner earn in less than of 4 days.

If you cannot lend, fine. Maybe someone else. If no one, OK. I just wait longer to get the PSU and lose a little mining time. Though I wish for loan so this not problem.

So, you want someone else to take all the risk. YOU want the loan, YOU have to assume any risk. Plenty of successful escrow/collateral deals made daily so not wanting to escrow your collateral is frankly BS.
If you don't want to go that route, take your plan B, wait and lock this thread.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2014, 01:46:59 PM

If you are giving your darkcoins as collateral, than you are not selling or removing them. You will get them back when you've paid back the loan.
Or do you not agree with this, as you might have no intention of paying back?

monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2014, 03:10:03 PM

No one is going to lend you.  Close the damn thread Wink
deadley
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 05:00:21 PM

lol, your account is just junior account and its not worth it to even 0.07 so how you will sell this account.

shadowhax (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 08:43:58 PM

I make many deals here for 0.10 to 0.90 BTC, now I going to scam on loan for whopping 0.0775 BTC amount? This makes much sense... But OK, it your dreaming... Roll Eyes

I only ask for it to save myself time in new miner configuration with sufficient PSU. Someone can make interest earning, save me time and as added benefit build better trackrecord and trust. People here get loaned all the time for MUCH silly reason with NO collateral and many loans made to obvious scammer. Yet I the one get attacked, haha.  Cheesy

Troll away, lock thread, whatever... Fact is, 0.0775 help me get PSU faster and I repay quickly principle and on top 35% (0.1023 BTC total) or negotiable amount.

If you guy not want a deal to make with me, fine. But maybe someone else will. If not, that fine too. No one hurt.  Smiley
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2014, 10:22:41 PM

I make many deals here for 0.10 to 0.90 BTC, now I going to scam on loan for whopping 0.0775 BTC amount? This makes much sense... But OK, it your dreaming... Roll Eyes

I only ask for it to save myself time in new miner configuration with sufficient PSU. Someone can make interest earning, save me time and as added benefit build better trackrecord and trust. People here get loaned all the time for MUCH silly reason with NO collateral and many loans made to obvious scammer. Yet I the one get attacked, haha.  Cheesy

Troll away, lock thread, whatever... Fact is, 0.0775 help me get PSU faster and I repay quickly principle and on top 35% (0.1023 BTC total) or negotiable amount.

If you guy not want a deal to make with me, fine. But maybe someone else will. If not, that fine too. No one hurt.  Smiley

Here?  I see 3 feedbacks, none of them go over 0.1 BTC transactioned.  Where are the 0.11 - 0.9 BTC deals?
And yes, people do scam for that much, even after numerous successful trades.
shadowhax (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 10:25:52 PM

I only ask for it to save myself time in new miner configuration with sufficient PSU. Someone can make interest earning, save me time and as added benefit build better trackrecord and trust. People here get loaned all the time for MUCH silly reason with NO collateral and many loans made to obvious scammer. Yet I the one get attacked, haha.  Cheesy

If you guy not want a deal to make with me, fine. But maybe someone else will. If not, that fine too. No one hurt.  Smiley

Here?  I see 3 feedbacks, none of them go over 0.1 BTC transactioned.  Where are the 0.11 - 0.9 BTC deals?

I was buying my ASIC miner:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=594373.msg6762147#msg6762147
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2014, 10:52:08 PM

I was buying my ASIC miner:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=594373.msg6762147#msg6762147

Is it just me or the TXid 68dec0310317061e9f63258e60af5496d1dc15677e4976d19344e6d93620d11e-000 shows up as an "Unrecognized search pattern" on blockchain.info? Huh

Edit: nvm, removed 3 zeros...  Ok, well it seems you did purchase that, but you should always supply a collateral.  Should you ever decide to put altcoins up for collateral, feel free to visit my lending thread.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615298.0
shadowhax (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 11:06:38 PM

Is it just me or the TXid 68dec0310317061e9f63258e60af5496d1dc15677e4976d19344e6d93620d11e-000 shows up as an "Unrecognized search pattern" on blockchain.info? Huh

Edit: nvm, removed 3 zeros...  Ok, well it seems you did purchase that, but you should always supply a collateral.  Should you ever decide to put altcoins up for collateral, feel free to visit my lending thread.

No disrespect meant to you, for I understand why you wish collateral. You have you own financial situation like I having mine. Everyone different, not all investor the same. One stock good for this man but bad for another, one loan bad for one lender but good for another. It depend on the person and personal sitatuation or that of the business finances, right?

There maybe someone there who think for them this a reasonable deal. If they find my thread, good for us both. If not all well that ending well.

It not so far-fetched to believe person having made successful deal in past and provably own ASIC miners can repay $34,87 of Bitcoin in short time, no? Again, understanding there LOT of scams in Lending but not all people bad and I try to take extra step to show I serious and capable. If it don't work out it just don't work out, but it worth a try.  Smiley
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 02:10:38 AM

No disrespect meant to you, for I understand why you wish collateral. You have you own financial situation like I having mine. Everyone different, not all investor the same. One stock good for this man but bad for another, one loan bad for one lender but good for another. It depend on the person and personal sitatuation or that of the business finances, right?

There maybe someone there who think for them this a reasonable deal. If they find my thread, good for us both. If not all well that ending well.

It not so far-fetched to believe person having made successful deal in past and provably own ASIC miners can repay $34,87 of Bitcoin in short time, no? Again, understanding there LOT of scams in Lending but not all people bad and I try to take extra step to show I serious and capable. If it don't work out it just don't work out, but it worth a try.  Smiley

I've read through this whole thread. It does not make sense. You want a loan. Someone offered you that loan.
You send collateral, they send the bitcoin. When you return loan, you get back collateral. Pretty simple.

Why do you not want the loan anymore?
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 02:18:18 AM

It has nothing to do with how much you earn. You could provide proof that you are a multi-trillionaire. It doesn't mean you aren't going to steal. You're talking about two completely different things here.

Collateral protects against being stolen from. No more, no less. It provides the security of knowing what if someone doesn't pay you back, you have something of equal value and haven't lost.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
shadowhax (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 04:03:33 PM

Loan no longer needed. I just had waiting and got more BTC myself. Lost few days of time, but oh well...  Undecided
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 08:28:41 PM

Loan no longer needed. I just had waiting and got more BTC myself. Lost few days of time, but oh well...  Undecided

Please lock your thread.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: