Hey guys, I have an odd problem.
I have these:http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814131434
I tried to change the voltage with cgminer, atitweak and AMDOverdriveCtrl. They all let me do it, and confirm me that the voltage has been changed. When I check the infos of the GPU, they show the new voltage.
The thing is, it doesn't seem to do anything. With a Kill-a-watt, whatever the value of the voltage is, it is the same consumption. I even tried to clock my card to 850 Mhz with a voltage of 0.1 and it worked! It seems the card doesn't take into account the voltage I try to input.
I can still change the core clock without problems, and see the results (lower/higher hashing and consumption). Same thing for the memory clock, it works like it is supposed to do. But the voltage, I think I could write 100V into it without making any difference.
I use Linuxcoin 0.2final on that rig.